I am going on a 5 day cruise to the Bahamas this January with stops in Key West, FL and Nassau. I've never been to either of these locations and was wondering if anyone out there had some insight on must see places, activities or what to expect weather wise? I'm cruising with my family and 1.5 year old niece. We don't have an excessive amount of time in the ports but any advice on where to go or what to do would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Rhine River Cruise with AMAwaterways
- 2 Holiday Cruising with a toddler
- 3 We're “Country Cruising”.. And Lovin It!
- 4 Princess Plus: a Review of the Regal Princess
- 5 Suggestion on Cruise in the Great Lakes
- 6 Kudos to Royal Caribbean and SW airlines
- 7 Viking Homelands cruise of Baltic
- 8 Quick cruise beginning of March Bahamas vs Carribbean
- 9 Perks for owning shares to cruise lines
- 10 Considering a Tauck river cruise
- 11 Crazy cruise complaints.
- 12 Bucket List
- 13 BEWARE OF VIKING RIVER CRUISES!
- 14 European River Cruises - strategy
- 15 Booking directly with cruise line or through an agency?
- 16 European River Cruise Itineraries and Companies
- 17 tips on disney cruises
- 18 MSN made me so angry!!!
- 19 Baggage storage before cruise
- 20 Cabin Location: How concerned should I be?
- 21 RCCL, Independence of the Seas, Yea!
- 22 Quiet in the Forum
- 23 RIP FLL shooting Victims
- 24 Cruise ports in Northern Africa
- 25 Dry bag solution for Antarctica