I am going on a 5 day cruise to the Bahamas this January with stops in Key West, FL and Nassau. I've never been to either of these locations and was wondering if anyone out there had some insight on must see places, activities or what to expect weather wise? I'm cruising with my family and 1.5 year old niece. We don't have an excessive amount of time in the ports but any advice on where to go or what to do would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Celebrity Solstice
- 2 Nobody sleeps on Celebrity! Book elsewhere.
- 3 Alaska from Seattle: Princess? Norwegian? Holland American?
- 4 Costa Fascinosa. It's cheap but is it nasty?
- 5 Misty Fjords Palne Crash
- 6 Overnight hotel in Ft. Lauderdale
- 7 Cruising with an old person--the deluxe edition.
- 8 Northern Europe or Southern Europe?
- 9 any last minute tips for first cruise
- 10 Cruising Hacks
- 11 Webcams of all Princess ships
- 12 Montreal and Cruise to Boston
- 13 Traveling Solo
- 14 Which European Cruiseline/Itinerary
- 15 Disembarking with HAL
- 16 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 17 norwegian cruise line
- 18 Boarding times on Celebrity
- 19 Alaska 7 days inside passage on Pacific Princess from Vancouver
- 20 Alaskan cruise excursions - Survey says....
- 21 Southbound Alaska on Holland America
- 22 Alaskan land and sea tour
- 23 Anybody traveled on a Tom Harper European River Cruise?
- 24 Online check in for US citizen living in Europe
- 25 On Cloud9, Miss Carnival Breeze