I am going on a 5 day cruise to the Bahamas this January with stops in Key West, FL and Nassau. I've never been to either of these locations and was wondering if anyone out there had some insight on must see places, activities or what to expect weather wise? I'm cruising with my family and 1.5 year old niece. We don't have an excessive amount of time in the ports but any advice on where to go or what to do would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Oh Royal Caribbean…I’m so disappointed in you.
- 2 Pisa/Florence and Naples/Pompeii questions
- 3 Help With First Cruise to Alaska
- 4 Alaskan Cruise Misc Questions...
- 5 Roll calls
- 6 Alaska or Galagpagos - Family of 4
- 7 Africa Cape Town to Capetown
- 8 What to pack for alaska
- 9 Cape Liberty cruise terminal
- 10 Princess Plus: a Review of the Regal Princess
- 11 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 12 new england/canada cruise
- 13 Grand Celebration review
- 14 Dinner attire for Alaska Cruise
- 15 Transportation to Mendenhall Glacier
- 16 Anytime Dining on Princess
- 17 Relocating to UK via Cunard eastern passage
- 18 Cruising the Baltic in June
- 19 Holland America Line Koningsdam 23/7/2017
- 20 Alaska Cruise Aug 13 to 20, 2017 on Holland America
- 21 Travelling by Freightrer Ship - Trip Report
- 22 Hs anyone here done a transpacific cruise on Seabourn?
- 23 12 day Mediterranean cruise
- 24 Alaska Cruise
- 25 St. Peter Port & Hauteville House