I am going on a 5 day cruise to the Bahamas this January with stops in Key West, FL and Nassau. I've never been to either of these locations and was wondering if anyone out there had some insight on must see places, activities or what to expect weather wise? I'm cruising with my family and 1.5 year old niece. We don't have an excessive amount of time in the ports but any advice on where to go or what to do would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Advice on cruise: Boston to Bahams
- 2 Orient Beach-non ship excursion
- 3 Silversea the BEST
- 4 Silver Wind - Up To The Silverseas Standard?
- 5 Fall foliage cruise
- 6 Panama Canal
- 7 Time To “Getaway”.... Again
- 8 Very disappointed with Viking River Cruises
- 9 Holland America Nieuw Amsterdam Alaska Cruise Questions
- 10 Private guide Belize City
- 11 Antarctica Trip Report, March 2015, 10 Days
- 12 low river levels
- 13 reviews of Azamara cruises??
- 14 NCL Pearl Panama Canal
- 15 Viking Basel to Amsterdam River Cruise this Oct 25th-Nov 1st?
- 16 Cruise to Mexican Riviera, RT from SF on Grand Princess.
- 17 Port Canaveral
- 18 French Polynesia Trip Report
- 19 Legal liability of Australians tipping. BEWARE
- 20 Viking Review - Dont Buy the Hype
- 21 Grand Circle Elbe River Cruise 8/30/15
- 22 transportation to cruise ship from San Juan airport
- 23 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 24 NCl Getaway eastern Caribbean out of Miami
- 25 QM2 - Queen Mary 2 - Transatlantic Trip Report