I am going on a 5 day cruise to the Bahamas this January with stops in Key West, FL and Nassau. I've never been to either of these locations and was wondering if anyone out there had some insight on must see places, activities or what to expect weather wise? I'm cruising with my family and 1.5 year old niece. We don't have an excessive amount of time in the ports but any advice on where to go or what to do would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Question about Vasa Museum and Gamla Stan in Stockholm
- 2 What MSN.com says not to eat on a cruise
- 3 European river cruise
- 4 oceania alaska cruise
- 5 Opinions of specific cruise lines? Need your help!
- 6 Holland America Southbound Cruise - early June
- 7 Last minute cruise advice
- 8 Celebrity Century Disaster Cruise
- 9 Legal liability of Australians tipping. BEWARE
- 10 Traveling Solo
- 11 Cruises for mobility impaired seniors
- 12 princess cruisetour to alaska
- 13 Anybody traveled on a Tom Harper European River Cruise?
- 14 Single Cruises Experiences?
- 15 Interested in dress code feedback for Uniworld European river cruises
- 16 Credit Card Charges on Cruise lines
- 17 NCl Getaway eastern Caribbean out of Miami
- 18 Viking Danube cruise: The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly
- 19 Viking Cruise a big disappointment
- 20 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 21 September Viking Cruise
- 22 Is it possible to do Western Caribbean shore excursions on the cheap?
- 23 Port Canaveral
- 24 AMA vs VIKING
- 25 Do NOT cruise with NCL unless...