I am going on a 5 day cruise to the Bahamas this January with stops in Key West, FL and Nassau. I've never been to either of these locations and was wondering if anyone out there had some insight on must see places, activities or what to expect weather wise? I'm cruising with my family and 1.5 year old niece. We don't have an excessive amount of time in the ports but any advice on where to go or what to do would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 What is the best one day cruise to the Bahamas from Miami
- 2 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 3 Rhine River Boat cruise
- 4 Alaska cruise excursions tips & logistics help
- 5 DONE BE LATE
- 6 Greece and or Croatia cruise September /October 2016
- 7 Queen Mary 2 Cruise packing tips
- 8 Alaska cruises
- 9 We finally made up our minds...
- 10 12 hour wait
- 11 river flow
- 12 Spoiled for life
- 13 Japan cruise. Any feedback on these ports
- 14 Ira's Off to Dig the Big Ditch
- 15 VIPmalaga versus Spain Day Tours for Alhambr
- 16 Santiago to Buenos Aires on the Sun in March 2016.
- 17 MED Honeymoon Cruise from Cincinnati
- 18 Taking cruise from Barcelona
- 19 Where is member Eschew?
- 20 Scandinavia Cruise - Depart from Copenhage or Warnemunde, Berlin???
- 21 AMA Waterways River Cruises
- 22 one way or R/T to Alaska on Princesss
- 23 Booking a Windstar cruise
- 24 Transport from Seattle Pier 91 to Seattle airport
- 25 April 9 US Consul Warning of Threat to Tourist Docks Istanbul Antalya