I am going on a 5 day cruise to the Bahamas this January with stops in Key West, FL and Nassau. I've never been to either of these locations and was wondering if anyone out there had some insight on must see places, activities or what to expect weather wise? I'm cruising with my family and 1.5 year old niece. We don't have an excessive amount of time in the ports but any advice on where to go or what to do would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Sydney pre-cruise hotel recommendations
- 2 One-way cruise to Alaska June 2016
- 3 Best Way to See Italy and/or Greece?
- 4 Juneau excursions Alaska Cruise
- 5 Carnival Vista, Cruisers Log.. Star Date 24.05.2016 AD
- 6 Avoid Crowds on Greek Cruise
- 7 Sources for finding last minute deals on cruises from Seattle to Alaska?
- 8 Family First Timers
- 9 alaska cruise
- 10 Cruise Port in Livorno - Day Trip to Pisa and Lucca
- 11 Cruise to Hawaii from the mianland
- 12 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 13 We finally made up our minds...
- 14 Sailing On A Vista
- 15 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 16 Princess vs. Norwegian
- 17 Rome to port at Civitavecchia
- 18 Viking Ocean Cruise nightmare
- 19 The Cruise to pick to go this June
- 20 AMA Waterways River Cruises
- 21 How to plan 1 day in Copenhagen
- 22 Mediterranean cruise on celebrity constellation
- 23 Oasis Lite: Review of Navigator of the Seas
- 24 one way or R/T to Alaska on Princesss
- 25 Baltic Cruise in June