I returned from a trip to Russia on Grand Central cruises. I was quite disappointed. The food was the worst I have had on any cruise. Additionally, you only get two small glasses of wine with dinner and get charged for bottled water. When we did our own excursion there was supposed to b a bus to pick us up. The bus never came and we had to figure out how to get back to the ship and pay for it ourselves. Also the prices for the airline connections are extremely high. So I was very disappointed w Grand Circle.
Bad trip on Grand Circle
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Celebrity Caribbean Cruise with NO Paid Excursions??
- 2 Flight Back to US after Transatlantic Cruise
- 3 Cruise.com, Direct Line Cruises or Cruise 411
- 4 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 5 Take my daughter on a one week cruise in March
- 6 Norwegian Dawn
- 7 Carnival's newest ship Carnival Vista deck plans
- 8 Alaska Cruise
- 9 MSC Divina Caribbean Cruise
- 10 Assult on Golden Princess
- 11 Alaska in summer
- 12 Veendam vs. Summit
- 13 1st time on NCL. Any tips please.
- 14 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 15 Celebrity Infinity South America and Antarctica Packing Help
- 16 1 night in Denali
- 17 Optional Tours-Danube River Cruise with Viking
- 18 Antarctica Cruise
- 19 Croatia Dalmatian Coast
- 20 Cruiseline's responsibility for customer injury
- 21 Cruise worries
- 22 Transportation options around Miami and Ft Lauderdale
- 23 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 24 RC Majesty of the seas versus Caribbean Princess
- 25 An Introduction to new member