I returned from a trip to Russia on Grand Central cruises. I was quite disappointed. The food was the worst I have had on any cruise. Additionally, you only get two small glasses of wine with dinner and get charged for bottled water. When we did our own excursion there was supposed to b a bus to pick us up. The bus never came and we had to figure out how to get back to the ship and pay for it ourselves. Also the prices for the airline connections are extremely high. So I was very disappointed w Grand Circle.
Bad trip on Grand Circle
View all Cruises activity »
- 1 Where to stay near Port Civitavecchia, Italy?
- 2 Need advice on packing for January cruise Sydney to Auckland
- 3 Pride of America
- 4 Do you prefer small exotic cruises or large cruise ships?
- 5 Transportation from airport in Papeete to cruise terminal
- 6 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 7 "Shore Excursions in Italy.net"
- 8 20-Day Cruise from Sydney to PNG and Other Islands....
- 9 Glove suggestions for our Antartic cruise
- 10 Bottled Water vs Ship Water
- 11 Cruises to Alaska
- 12 Hard Time Choosing Between Two Itineraries
- 13 Cunards Q.Victoria and Q Mary11
- 14 Booking after final payment: To wait or not to wait?
- 15 Celebrity Infinity - Valparaiso to Buenos Aires - January 19, 2014
- 16 Things I Learned on a Mediterranean Cruise aboard the Carnival Sunshine
- 17 Grand Princess( Princess Cruise Line)
- 18 Mayan Ruin in Belize
- 19 Why are July & August so much less expensive
- 20 Arabian peninsula cruise: newbie questions
- 21 Which River Cruise company?? Amsterdam to Vienna 2014
- 22 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!
- 23 Eastern Mediterranean and Grrek Isles
- 24 California Coastal Cruise October 19-26, 2013.
- 25 Christmas River Cruise for Young Couple