I'm thinking of taking back to back cruises in the future. I would like to know if you are forced off the ship to return, or are you allowed to stay on the ship? Does anyone know the industry wide rules or is it up to the ship/cruise line. Thanks all in advance.
back to back cruises
View all Cruises activity »
- 1 Need advice on packing for January cruise Sydney to Auckland
- 2 Pride of America
- 3 Do you prefer small exotic cruises or large cruise ships?
- 4 Transportation from airport in Papeete to cruise terminal
- 5 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 6 "Shore Excursions in Italy.net"
- 7 20-Day Cruise from Sydney to PNG and Other Islands....
- 8 Glove suggestions for our Antartic cruise
- 9 Bottled Water vs Ship Water
- 10 Cruises to Alaska
- 11 Hard Time Choosing Between Two Itineraries
- 12 Cunards Q.Victoria and Q Mary11
- 13 Booking after final payment: To wait or not to wait?
- 14 Celebrity Infinity - Valparaiso to Buenos Aires - January 19, 2014
- 15 Things I Learned on a Mediterranean Cruise aboard the Carnival Sunshine
- 16 Grand Princess( Princess Cruise Line)
- 17 Mayan Ruin in Belize
- 18 Why are July & August so much less expensive
- 19 Arabian peninsula cruise: newbie questions
- 20 Which River Cruise company?? Amsterdam to Vienna 2014
- 21 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!
- 22 Eastern Mediterranean and Grrek Isles
- 23 California Coastal Cruise October 19-26, 2013.
- 24 Christmas River Cruise for Young Couple
- 25 NCL Epic June 15-22, 2014 sharing tour excursions in Italy with Romeinlimo