We are doing a back to back cruise starting April 24 on Glory than May 1 on Valor. Does anyone know if its a easy transition. Are the ships close or in different areas? Any information is appreciated. This is a first for us, but we are so excited to do it. Anyone else doing this on these ships?
back to back cruise
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Celebrity Caribbean Cruise with NO Paid Excursions??
- 2 SHUTTLE SERVICE TO THE PORT AUTHORITY IN BAYONNE, NJ
- 3 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!
- 4 Optional Tours-Danube River Cruise with Viking
- 5 Partial Transit vs Full Transit on Panama Canal Cruise
- 6 Flight Back to US after Transatlantic Cruise
- 7 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 8 Formal nights on cruise
- 9 Take my daughter on a one week cruise in March
- 10 Norwegian Dawn
- 11 Carnival's newest ship Carnival Vista deck plans
- 12 Alaska Cruise
- 13 MSC Divina Caribbean Cruise
- 14 Assult on Golden Princess
- 15 Alaska in summer
- 16 Veendam vs. Summit
- 17 1st time on NCL. Any tips please.
- 18 Celebrity Infinity South America and Antarctica Packing Help
- 19 1 night in Denali
- 20 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 21 Antarctica Cruise
- 22 Croatia Dalmatian Coast
- 23 Cruiseline's responsibility for customer injury
- 24 Cruise worries
- 25 Transportation options around Miami and Ft Lauderdale