Anyone with info on repositioning cruises from Spain to Barbados and also cruising in tahiti with The Royal Clipper and the Star Flyer. Packing, weather, (Nov for repositioning and Jan. for Tahiti, internet availability---did you take your won computer, blackberry or use theirs)and all other help appreciated.
Atlantic Repositioning & Tahiti
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Antarctica cruise - your tips
- 2 A Redhead in Antarctica
- 3 Venice cruise terminal to San Marco ?
- 4 regent navigator showers
- 5 AHI Travel...anyone used them for river cruising?
- 6 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 7 Steep cruise discounts
- 8 Deserved trip for my mother Mary on her birthday 60!!
- 9 Staying active on a river cruise
- 10 Back from Epic cruise
- 11 Shore excursions for New England/Canada
- 12 NCL In Talks To Buy Oceania And Regent...............
- 13 Voyager of the Seas - questions about room service and drink prices.
- 14 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 15 When can I see booking that was done through a travel agent?
- 16 Carnival Fun Shops liquor prices - more intoxicating than ever
- 17 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 18 Which cruise one to use??
- 19 Cruise ship deck plans reviews
- 20 French Country Waterways "Adrienne"
- 21 boston to bermuda in nov/dec with 1 yr old
- 22 Formal nights on cruise
- 23 Anyone ever used Vacations To Go?
- 24 Cruises for singles
- 25 Nov. cruise- Greek Islands, Rome Venice--what clothing to pack for daytime?