We are thinking of going on the Norwegian Jade - western Med on 22 March. Please let me know what the seas are like at that time. I know there have been a few bad episodes around March time but in general are the seas calm or rough?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 http://www.toptryloburn.com/diabetes-reducer-plus/
- 2 Virgin to build cruise ships.
- 3 Caution if considering Viking River Cruises
- 4 Ist time cruiser on Carnival Liberty Bahamas
- 5 Quick cruise beginning of March Bahamas vs Carribbean
- 6 Southern Caribbean Cruise tips - Celebrity
- 7 Hello, San Juan and Jewel Of The Seas
- 8 How do you decide if you would lie a cruise?
- 9 HAL - "Open Seating Notification"
- 10 Sunshine, On A Cloudy Day
- 11 Transportation from airport to Manhattan hotels
- 12 Prague to Budapest with Tauck in May, 2016
- 13 MSC splendida
- 14 Shore excursions Alaskan inside passage
- 15 Avoid MSC; Worst vacation ever!
- 16 Cruise Mate- last minute, 33 days from San Diego
- 17 Trip insurance
- 18 Cabin Location: How concerned should I be?
- 19 World Cruises - Preference and Discounts
- 20 Viking Homelands cruise of Baltic
- 21 Shore excursions
- 22 Looking for cruise mate for S. Caribbean cruise
- 23 Western Caribbean excursions?
- 24 Beds on GCT river cruise ships (European)
- 25 Need suggestions Caribbean cruise