Hi, Should we do it ourselves or pay (and pay a higher price) for an planned excursion? We have one day in Belize and another in Roatan... wondering if we can get off the ship and find our own snorkeling adventure in Belize....as we have our own gear. Would love advice. thanks
Are Belize and Roatan (or any) planned Excursions worth it-?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Take my daughter on a one week cruise in March
- 2 Norwegian Dawn
- 3 Carnival's newest ship Carnival Vista deck plans
- 4 Alaska Cruise
- 5 MSC Divina Caribbean Cruise
- 6 Assult on Golden Princess
- 7 Alaska in summer
- 8 Veendam vs. Summit
- 9 1st time on NCL. Any tips please.
- 10 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 11 Celebrity Infinity South America and Antarctica Packing Help
- 12 1 night in Denali
- 13 Optional Tours-Danube River Cruise with Viking
- 14 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 15 Antarctica Cruise
- 16 Croatia Dalmatian Coast
- 17 Cruiseline's responsibility for customer injury
- 18 Cruise worries
- 19 Transportation options around Miami and Ft Lauderdale
- 20 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 21 RC Majesty of the seas versus Caribbean Princess
- 22 An Introduction to new member
- 23 Is dreamlines.nl scam?
- 24 Sunday in Livorno
- 25 Alaska Soutbound: Coral Princess or Zaandam?