I don't have any immediate plans, but would like to know if I were to travel to Thailand from the US for and extended time (12 months or more as a missionary), how could I possibly get my pets over, without having to fly? I am a dog trainer and mine are advanced obedience/therapy dogs. I have three of them though. Personally I have a horrific fear of flying, so sailing is my only option. Not even sure of what route I would take. One dog is a Collie, the other is a small Akita mix, the third is a small Pomeranian. I'm afraid the dogs would have to ride cargo in a plane. I have always traveled with them by car in which they were extremely well behaved at the hotels and such. If it was just a vacation I wouldn't worry, but I can't be away from them that long. So far I haven't been able to find out much of anything, except no ships allow dogs, except service. Any suggestions? Possibly even a cargo ship? I just don't know where to start. I also have a cat.
Any ships sailing with animals?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Caribbean Princess Trip Report 2014
- 2 transfers in Venice
- 3 Nasca flight in Pisco
- 4 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 5 Trip report. Our cruise on the Diamond Princess with a stay in Tokyo
- 6 Viking River Cruise--Portugal
- 7 Recent Crystal Cruise experiences?
- 8 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 9 Alaska
- 10 Silversea the BEST
- 11 Mediterranean cruise
- 12 Civitavecchia port to rail
- 13 Finding a private tour guide for Tunis/Carthage
- 14 Croatia Dalmatian Coast
- 15 Celebrity Solstice Nov.2012--Dubai/Singapore- Re visa for India??
- 16 An alternative to Rome when in Civitavecchia
- 17 Steep cruise discounts
- 18 Halloween cruise on Enchantment of the Sea
- 19 Experience on Noordam of Holland America
- 20 Short luxury cruise
- 21 Anyone ever used Vacations To Go?
- 22 Carnival Victory Halloween cruise
- 23 A Redhead in Antarctica
- 24 Mediterranean Cruise in October
- 25 Finding bargain cruises out of NYC