I don't have any immediate plans, but would like to know if I were to travel to Thailand from the US for and extended time (12 months or more as a missionary), how could I possibly get my pets over, without having to fly? I am a dog trainer and mine are advanced obedience/therapy dogs. I have three of them though. Personally I have a horrific fear of flying, so sailing is my only option. Not even sure of what route I would take. One dog is a Collie, the other is a small Akita mix, the third is a small Pomeranian. I'm afraid the dogs would have to ride cargo in a plane. I have always traveled with them by car in which they were extremely well behaved at the hotels and such. If it was just a vacation I wouldn't worry, but I can't be away from them that long. So far I haven't been able to find out much of anything, except no ships allow dogs, except service. Any suggestions? Possibly even a cargo ship? I just don't know where to start. I also have a cat.
Any ships sailing with animals?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Halong Bay Cruise Review: Violet from Heritage Lines
- 2 Croatia Dalmatian Coast
- 3 Finding bargain cruises out of NYC
- 4 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 5 Partial Transit vs Full Transit on Panama Canal Cruise
- 6 Antarctica cruise - your tips
- 7 Venice cruise terminal to San Marco ?
- 8 Killing time in Fort Lauderdale before our cruise
- 9 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 10 transfers in Venice
- 11 Norwegian Pearl obstructed rooms question
- 12 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 13 Pavlus Travel
- 14 Cape Horn Cruise
- 15 French Country Waterways "Adrienne"
- 16 Miami Port Park and cruise hotel package?
- 17 Cruise Experience Interview
- 18 regent navigator showers
- 19 A Redhead in Antarctica
- 20 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 21 AHI Travel...anyone used them for river cruising?
- 22 Steep cruise discounts
- 23 Deserved trip for my mother Mary on her birthday 60!!
- 24 Staying active on a river cruise
- 25 Back from Epic cruise