I don't have any immediate plans, but would like to know if I were to travel to Thailand from the US for and extended time (12 months or more as a missionary), how could I possibly get my pets over, without having to fly? I am a dog trainer and mine are advanced obedience/therapy dogs. I have three of them though. Personally I have a horrific fear of flying, so sailing is my only option. Not even sure of what route I would take. One dog is a Collie, the other is a small Akita mix, the third is a small Pomeranian. I'm afraid the dogs would have to ride cargo in a plane. I have always traveled with them by car in which they were extremely well behaved at the hotels and such. If it was just a vacation I wouldn't worry, but I can't be away from them that long. So far I haven't been able to find out much of anything, except no ships allow dogs, except service. Any suggestions? Possibly even a cargo ship? I just don't know where to start. I also have a cat.
Any ships sailing with animals?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Carnival Ecstasy, Fun Times
- 2 Shore excursions from Livorno, OTHER than Florence?
- 3 Transatlantic cruises late Oct. to mid-Nov. & Celebrity ship choice
- 4 choosing a stateroom on a ship
- 5 Sailing out of San Juan, PR
- 6 Alaska
- 7 AMA Waterways River Cruises
- 8 "Shore Excursions in Italy.net"
- 9 Trip report: Viking Portraits of Southern France
- 10 Hop on Hop Off Buses
- 11 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 12 Choosing a stateroom on Rhine River cruise
- 13 Sea Spirit to Antarctica
- 14 Caribbean Princess Trip Report 2014
- 15 Alaska cruise excrusions
- 16 Carnival Miracle from LA to Mexico?
- 17 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!
- 18 Roundtrip to Alaska or one way
- 19 seascanner.com
- 20 Noordam VF4038
- 21 hotel park and cruise? Seattle
- 22 Norwegian Jewel or Canvial Freedom?
- 23 Mediterranean cruise
- 24 Viking River Cruise--Portugal
- 25 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises