I don't have any immediate plans, but would like to know if I were to travel to Thailand from the US for and extended time (12 months or more as a missionary), how could I possibly get my pets over, without having to fly? I am a dog trainer and mine are advanced obedience/therapy dogs. I have three of them though. Personally I have a horrific fear of flying, so sailing is my only option. Not even sure of what route I would take. One dog is a Collie, the other is a small Akita mix, the third is a small Pomeranian. I'm afraid the dogs would have to ride cargo in a plane. I have always traveled with them by car in which they were extremely well behaved at the hotels and such. If it was just a vacation I wouldn't worry, but I can't be away from them that long. So far I haven't been able to find out much of anything, except no ships allow dogs, except service. Any suggestions? Possibly even a cargo ship? I just don't know where to start. I also have a cat.
Any ships sailing with animals?
View all Cruises activity »
- 1 Where to stay near Port Civitavecchia, Italy?
- 2 Need advice on packing for January cruise Sydney to Auckland
- 3 Pride of America
- 4 Do you prefer small exotic cruises or large cruise ships?
- 5 Transportation from airport in Papeete to cruise terminal
- 6 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 7 "Shore Excursions in Italy.net"
- 8 20-Day Cruise from Sydney to PNG and Other Islands....
- 9 Glove suggestions for our Antartic cruise
- 10 Bottled Water vs Ship Water
- 11 Cruises to Alaska
- 12 Hard Time Choosing Between Two Itineraries
- 13 Cunards Q.Victoria and Q Mary11
- 14 Booking after final payment: To wait or not to wait?
- 15 Celebrity Infinity - Valparaiso to Buenos Aires - January 19, 2014
- 16 Things I Learned on a Mediterranean Cruise aboard the Carnival Sunshine
- 17 Grand Princess( Princess Cruise Line)
- 18 Mayan Ruin in Belize
- 19 Why are July & August so much less expensive
- 20 Arabian peninsula cruise: newbie questions
- 21 Which River Cruise company?? Amsterdam to Vienna 2014
- 22 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!
- 23 Eastern Mediterranean and Grrek Isles
- 24 California Coastal Cruise October 19-26, 2013.
- 25 Christmas River Cruise for Young Couple