I don't have any immediate plans, but would like to know if I were to travel to Thailand from the US for and extended time (12 months or more as a missionary), how could I possibly get my pets over, without having to fly? I am a dog trainer and mine are advanced obedience/therapy dogs. I have three of them though. Personally I have a horrific fear of flying, so sailing is my only option. Not even sure of what route I would take. One dog is a Collie, the other is a small Akita mix, the third is a small Pomeranian. I'm afraid the dogs would have to ride cargo in a plane. I have always traveled with them by car in which they were extremely well behaved at the hotels and such. If it was just a vacation I wouldn't worry, but I can't be away from them that long. So far I haven't been able to find out much of anything, except no ships allow dogs, except service. Any suggestions? Possibly even a cargo ship? I just don't know where to start. I also have a cat.
Any ships sailing with animals?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Staying active on a river cruise
- 2 Voyager of the Seas - questions about room service and drink prices.
- 3 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 4 Shore excursions for New England/Canada
- 5 Back from Epic cruise
- 6 When can I see booking that was done through a travel agent?
- 7 Carnival Fun Shops liquor prices - more intoxicating than ever
- 8 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 9 Which cruise one to use??
- 10 Cruise ship deck plans reviews
- 11 French Country Waterways "Adrienne"
- 12 boston to bermuda in nov/dec with 1 yr old
- 13 Formal nights on cruise
- 14 NCL In Talks To Buy Oceania And Regent...............
- 15 Anyone ever used Vacations To Go?
- 16 Cruises for singles
- 17 Nov. cruise- Greek Islands, Rome Venice--what clothing to pack for daytime?
- 18 RCL's Southern Caribbean voyage on Explorer of the Seas
- 19 How to pack for South America/Antractica cruise
- 20 What are the most unusual items you pack for a cruise?
- 21 Mediterranean Cruise in October
- 22 Tours in Greece
- 23 Azamara Quest - Malaysia Jan 2015
- 24 Cruise recommendation for Caribbean
- 25 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise