I don't have any immediate plans, but would like to know if I were to travel to Thailand from the US for and extended time (12 months or more as a missionary), how could I possibly get my pets over, without having to fly? I am a dog trainer and mine are advanced obedience/therapy dogs. I have three of them though. Personally I have a horrific fear of flying, so sailing is my only option. Not even sure of what route I would take. One dog is a Collie, the other is a small Akita mix, the third is a small Pomeranian. I'm afraid the dogs would have to ride cargo in a plane. I have always traveled with them by car in which they were extremely well behaved at the hotels and such. If it was just a vacation I wouldn't worry, but I can't be away from them that long. So far I haven't been able to find out much of anything, except no ships allow dogs, except service. Any suggestions? Possibly even a cargo ship? I just don't know where to start. I also have a cat.
Any ships sailing with animals?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Are drinks packages worth buying?
- 2 I have made a deposit on my first Cruise (RCI Panama Canal)
- 3 Anyone had problems with Affordable Tours?
- 4 Cruise: last minute price- 4 nights from Auckland to Melbourne 1 Feb 2016
- 5 Uniworld Bordeaux, Vineyard & Chateau vs. Burgundy & Provence River Cruise
- 6 Loved my Avalon Tulip Time River Cruise!
- 7 Anybody traveled on a Tom Harper European River Cruise?
- 8 Viking or Uniworld for Egypt/Nile
- 9 St. Petersburg, Russia Port Tour
- 10 Greece Italy Cruise
- 11 Gratutities on Quantum Class
- 12 Ferry from Copenhagen to Oslo
- 13 southern caribbean shore excursions
- 14 Transportation options around Miami and Ft Lauderdale
- 15 Best time of year to avoid drunken crowds? Cruise lines to avoid?
- 16 Cruise room options for three people
- 17 12 Day Cruise with 2 Kids under 3
- 18 Tauck Danube cruise
- 19 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 20 First Time Alaska Cruise
- 21 The PINK But Still FUN Ugly Duckling
- 22 New charge on NCL
- 23 returning rental car in Southampton
- 24 Aug 1, Baltic cruise on Caribbean Princess
- 25 Trip report: Viking Portraits of Southern France