I don't have any immediate plans, but would like to know if I were to travel to Thailand from the US for and extended time (12 months or more as a missionary), how could I possibly get my pets over, without having to fly? I am a dog trainer and mine are advanced obedience/therapy dogs. I have three of them though. Personally I have a horrific fear of flying, so sailing is my only option. Not even sure of what route I would take. One dog is a Collie, the other is a small Akita mix, the third is a small Pomeranian. I'm afraid the dogs would have to ride cargo in a plane. I have always traveled with them by car in which they were extremely well behaved at the hotels and such. If it was just a vacation I wouldn't worry, but I can't be away from them that long. So far I haven't been able to find out much of anything, except no ships allow dogs, except service. Any suggestions? Possibly even a cargo ship? I just don't know where to start. I also have a cat.
Any ships sailing with animals?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Help with Glacier days on Alaskan cruise
- 2 Holland America Southbound Cruise - early June
- 3 Taking alcohol on board.
- 4 Royal Caribbean Changes!!!!
- 5 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 6 Viking River Cruise/Tulips and Windmils
- 7 Need ideas for Charlotte Amalie, St. thomas due to cruise change.
- 8 Opinion of specific cruise lines?
- 9 First Time Mediterranean Cruiser
- 10 MIA to dock
- 11 Big ship or small ship?
- 12 Alaska in June
- 13 Scandinavia and St. Petersburg
- 14 Cruise Transfer with Alaska Cruise Transportation
- 15 Southern Caribbean Cruise tips - Celebrity
- 16 Cruise Planners Credit Card Data Breech
- 17 Celebrity Caribbean Cruise with NO Paid Excursions??
- 18 Partial Transit vs Full Transit on Panama Canal Cruise
- 19 Variety Cruises for Greek Islands?
- 20 Assult on Golden Princess
- 21 Take my daughter on a one week cruise in March
- 22 Ultimate beverage package
- 23 Majesty of the Seas
- 24 Freedom Flashback, Splendor Here We Come
- 25 A Fun Victory Escape