I'm about to embark on my first cruise - departing next week from Barbados en route to Puerto Rico, St Lucia, St Kitts etc. How can I make th most of my first cruise? I believe you cant take alcohol on the ship and therefore beer and wine is going to be expensive - I dont want to buy an alcohol package because I dont want to consume too much, good idea? But I have been told the soft drinks package is a good one - any views? Is the atmosphere very friendly generally on cruises - I like people and am generally quite nosey (in a nice way)? Will i make friends?
Thanks for any suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Bogus Viking Ocean Cruises Incentive offers
- 2 Regent Seven Seas Cruise?
- 3 One way cruise to Europe from FL
- 4 Trying to decide to cruise to Port of Call Key West
- 5 Windstar Sea Breeze
- 6 Touring on your own with Viking River Cruise
- 7 river cruises what do you love
- 8 Rhine River Cruise with AMAwaterways
- 9 UNIWORLD River Boat Cruise on the Danube, Budapest to Prague
- 10 NYC Tour before cruise
- 11 UNIWORLD River Beatrice Budapest to Prague
- 12 Pre-cruise hotel
- 13 Best Place to Purchase Cruises
- 14 port excursion recommendations
- 15 Need help European Cruise -viking Ocean Cruise Barcelona to Rome
- 16 Caribbean in 17/18
- 17 Caution if considering Viking River Cruises
- 18 Cruises Only - Be careful
- 19 Dietary requests
- 20 Panama Canal - 7-9 days
- 21 Crusing Cape Town to Singapore...need help
- 22 Zanzibar any ideas?
- 23 Seasickness and Canary Islands Cruise
- 24 Hs anyone here done a transpacific cruise on Seabourn?
- 25 Pirates!