I'm about to embark on my first cruise - departing next week from Barbados en route to Puerto Rico, St Lucia, St Kitts etc. How can I make th most of my first cruise? I believe you cant take alcohol on the ship and therefore beer and wine is going to be expensive - I dont want to buy an alcohol package because I dont want to consume too much, good idea? But I have been told the soft drinks package is a good one - any views? Is the atmosphere very friendly generally on cruises - I like people and am generally quite nosey (in a nice way)? Will i make friends?
Thanks for any suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 ALASKAN CRUISE - MAY 2017
- 2 Scenic River Cruise USA Pricing Discrimination
- 3 expedition-style cruising to Antarctica
- 4 Port Canaveral Orlando _ what to do
- 5 Cruisewear on Princess
- 6 Quick cruise beginning of March Bahamas vs Carribbean
- 7 Celeystal Cruise Line
- 8 RD poll of most trusted cruise in USA.
- 9 Pisa & Florence - Looking for people to share shore excursion
- 10 Choosing a river cruise company in Europe..
- 11 Car rental from Norwegian Pride of America
- 12 European River Cruises - strategy
- 13 Port Canaveral
- 14 Formal nights
- 15 St Petersburg & Scandinavian Gems
- 16 Alaska Cruise
- 17 Royal Princess 21 Days western Mediterranean and Greek Isles
- 18 November Mediterranean Cruise
- 19 NCL Loses all our reservations
- 20 Accident on Harmony of the seas. Crew killed and injured.
- 21 Viking handles Elbe low water badly
- 22 River Cruising-Eastern Europe
- 23 Luggage storage or transport from Yokohama to Haneda Airport
- 24 Norwegian Fjord cruise room choic
- 25 Viking River Cruise Accident, Two Crew Killed