I'm about to embark on my first cruise - departing next week from Barbados en route to Puerto Rico, St Lucia, St Kitts etc. How can I make th most of my first cruise? I believe you cant take alcohol on the ship and therefore beer and wine is going to be expensive - I dont want to buy an alcohol package because I dont want to consume too much, good idea? But I have been told the soft drinks package is a good one - any views? Is the atmosphere very friendly generally on cruises - I like people and am generally quite nosey (in a nice way)? Will i make friends?
Thanks for any suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 We finally made up our minds...
- 2 Sources for finding last minute deals on cruises from Seattle to Alaska?
- 3 Family First Timers
- 4 Carnival Vista, Cruisers Log.. Star Date 24.05.2016 AD
- 5 Sydney pre-cruise hotel recommendations
- 6 Best Way to See Italy and/or Greece?
- 7 Very disappointed with Viking River Cruises
- 8 One-way cruise to Alaska June 2016
- 9 Juneau excursions Alaska Cruise
- 10 Avoid Crowds on Greek Cruise
- 11 alaska cruise
- 12 Cruise Port in Livorno - Day Trip to Pisa and Lucca
- 13 Cruise to Hawaii from the mianland
- 14 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 15 Sailing On A Vista
- 16 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 17 Princess vs. Norwegian
- 18 Rome to port at Civitavecchia
- 19 Viking Ocean Cruise nightmare
- 20 The Cruise to pick to go this June
- 21 AMA Waterways River Cruises
- 22 How to plan 1 day in Copenhagen
- 23 Mediterranean cruise on celebrity constellation
- 24 Oasis Lite: Review of Navigator of the Seas
- 25 one way or R/T to Alaska on Princesss