I'm about to embark on my first cruise - departing next week from Barbados en route to Puerto Rico, St Lucia, St Kitts etc. How can I make th most of my first cruise? I believe you cant take alcohol on the ship and therefore beer and wine is going to be expensive - I dont want to buy an alcohol package because I dont want to consume too much, good idea? But I have been told the soft drinks package is a good one - any views? Is the atmosphere very friendly generally on cruises - I like people and am generally quite nosey (in a nice way)? Will i make friends?
Thanks for any suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Miami Cruise Port Parking Recommendations
- 2 Booking directly with cruise line or through an agency?
- 3 Grand Princess Returns to Port for Repairs
- 4 Stay away from Cruise,com and cruisesonly.com
- 5 Baltic Cruise Itinerary Question
- 6 Need tour help for Diamond Princess roundtrip from Singapore itinerary
- 7 Shore Excursions in Juneau
- 8 What to pack South America
- 9 SICKNESS ON VIKING!
- 10 Best Luxury Cruise to Greek Islands?
- 11 Cruisewear on Princess
- 12 Cruise parking, Fort Lauderdale
- 13 Cruise facts
- 14 Santiago to Buenos Aires on the Sun in March 2016.
- 15 Antarctica-Expedition-Feb.2017-By OneOcean-
- 16 Quiet in the Forum
- 17 Trip report. Our cruise on the Diamond Princess with a stay in Tokyo
- 18 Viking handles Elbe low water badly
- 19 What is "roll call" on Cruise Critic?
- 20 Anyone had problems with Affordable Tours?
- 21 What to wear onboard Zaandam from Santiago to Buenos Aires.
- 22 Royal Princess 21 Days western Mediterranean and Greek Isles
- 23 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 24 inoculations
- 25 St Petersburg & Scandinavian Gems