I'm about to embark on my first cruise - departing next week from Barbados en route to Puerto Rico, St Lucia, St Kitts etc. How can I make th most of my first cruise? I believe you cant take alcohol on the ship and therefore beer and wine is going to be expensive - I dont want to buy an alcohol package because I dont want to consume too much, good idea? But I have been told the soft drinks package is a good one - any views? Is the atmosphere very friendly generally on cruises - I like people and am generally quite nosey (in a nice way)? Will i make friends?
Thanks for any suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Celebrity Solstice
- 2 Cruising with an old person--the deluxe edition.
- 3 Northern Europe or Southern Europe?
- 4 any last minute tips for first cruise
- 5 Cruising Hacks
- 6 Webcams of all Princess ships
- 7 Montreal and Cruise to Boston
- 8 Traveling Solo
- 9 Overnight hotel in Ft. Lauderdale
- 10 Which European Cruiseline/Itinerary
- 11 Disembarking with HAL
- 12 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 13 norwegian cruise line
- 14 Boarding times on Celebrity
- 15 Alaska 7 days inside passage on Pacific Princess from Vancouver
- 16 Alaskan cruise excursions - Survey says....
- 17 Southbound Alaska on Holland America
- 18 Alaskan land and sea tour
- 19 Anybody traveled on a Tom Harper European River Cruise?
- 20 Online check in for US citizen living in Europe
- 21 On Cloud9, Miss Carnival Breeze
- 22 Norwegian Fjords cruise
- 23 Viking River Cruising - by bus
- 24 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 25 Looking for an Alaskan Cruise on very small ship - 8-12 passengers?