I'm about to embark on my first cruise - departing next week from Barbados en route to Puerto Rico, St Lucia, St Kitts etc. How can I make th most of my first cruise? I believe you cant take alcohol on the ship and therefore beer and wine is going to be expensive - I dont want to buy an alcohol package because I dont want to consume too much, good idea? But I have been told the soft drinks package is a good one - any views? Is the atmosphere very friendly generally on cruises - I like people and am generally quite nosey (in a nice way)? Will i make friends?
Thanks for any suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Holiday Cruising with a toddler
- 2 Princess Plus: a Review of the Regal Princess
- 3 Suggestion on Cruise in the Great Lakes
- 4 Kudos to Royal Caribbean and SW airlines
- 5 Viking Homelands cruise of Baltic
- 6 Quick cruise beginning of March Bahamas vs Carribbean
- 7 Perks for owning shares to cruise lines
- 8 Considering a Tauck river cruise
- 9 Crazy cruise complaints.
- 10 We're “Country Cruising”.. And Lovin It!
- 11 Bucket List
- 12 BEWARE OF VIKING RIVER CRUISES!
- 13 European River Cruises - strategy
- 14 Booking directly with cruise line or through an agency?
- 15 European River Cruise Itineraries and Companies
- 16 tips on disney cruises
- 17 MSN made me so angry!!!
- 18 Baggage storage before cruise
- 19 Cabin Location: How concerned should I be?
- 20 RCCL, Independence of the Seas, Yea!
- 21 Quiet in the Forum
- 22 RIP FLL shooting Victims
- 23 Cruise ports in Northern Africa
- 24 Dry bag solution for Antarctica
- 25 Travel Agent recommendation