I'm about to embark on my first cruise - departing next week from Barbados en route to Puerto Rico, St Lucia, St Kitts etc. How can I make th most of my first cruise? I believe you cant take alcohol on the ship and therefore beer and wine is going to be expensive - I dont want to buy an alcohol package because I dont want to consume too much, good idea? But I have been told the soft drinks package is a good one - any views? Is the atmosphere very friendly generally on cruises - I like people and am generally quite nosey (in a nice way)? Will i make friends?
Thanks for any suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Need suggestions Caribbean cruise
- 2 CARNIVAL IS THE WORST.. here's why!
- 3 A quick post to friends, not cruise related.
- 4 Alaskan cruise with young kids
- 5 My first river cruise 12-2017
- 6 Viking Homelands cruise of Baltic
- 7 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 8 Viking Review - Dont Buy the Hype
- 9 Glacier Bay or Hubbard Glacier
- 10 Tauck Small Ship Cruise to Portugal and Spain
- 11 Cunard vs. Oceania
- 12 Barcelona: Pier to Airport Transfer
- 13 Avoid MSC; Worst vacation ever!
- 14 Crazy cruise complaints.
- 15 Repositioning Cruise
- 16 Viking handles Elbe low water badly
- 17 HAL Koningsdam anyone recently?
- 18 Quebec,Nivea Sofia,new Foundland cries?
- 19 Regent Seven Seas Explorer - anyone been?
- 20 Jazz Cruise 2017
- 21 Kudos to Royal Caribbean and SW airlines
- 22 We're “Country Cruising”.. And Lovin It!
- 23 Booking a return flight before noon?
- 24 from civitavecchia port to city of Rome
- 25 Considering a Tauck river cruise