I'm about to embark on my first cruise - departing next week from Barbados en route to Puerto Rico, St Lucia, St Kitts etc. How can I make th most of my first cruise? I believe you cant take alcohol on the ship and therefore beer and wine is going to be expensive - I dont want to buy an alcohol package because I dont want to consume too much, good idea? But I have been told the soft drinks package is a good one - any views? Is the atmosphere very friendly generally on cruises - I like people and am generally quite nosey (in a nice way)? Will i make friends?
Thanks for any suggestions.
any last minute tips for first cruise
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Car rental at Southampton cruise terminal
- 2 Will we like European river cruises?
- 3 Tips for Royal Caribbean trip
- 4 carnival curise customer care are not customer care at all!!!!!
- 5 decisions decisions ... advise please
- 6 Celebrity Century Disaster Cruise
- 7 An Epic Adventure
- 8 Trip Report Windstar Panama Passage March 23 Sailing
- 9 Oceania-Marina-Scandinavian Treasures Cruise
- 10 Need some help finding the right cabin
- 11 Car Rental Marseille at Cruise Port
- 12 "Formal" Dinners on Coral Princess
- 13 queen mary question
- 14 Cruise themed music video filmed in the Bahamas
- 15 Back from Epic cruise
- 16 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 17 Cozumel excursions
- 18 Alaska Cruise with 3 children 4, 8 & 10
- 19 Budget cruising in style: (5-day Carribean Cruise with Carnival)
- 20 Golf Cruise Hawaii?
- 21 Anyone had problems with Affordable Tours?
- 22 Transatlantic/Repositioning Cruise in April
- 23 A Disappointing Conquest
- 24 Japan cruise. Any feedback on these ports
- 25 Windstar for a first cruise?