my husband and i are taking a cruise to st.george's, bermuda this june. we've never been there before, so we'd like suggestions for the best beaches to visit and places to snorkel. we have our own gear (won't need rentals). i've heard that elbow beach is great-but thought i'd read it had been affected by a past hurricane?? are there any bar/restaurants that we should avoid? is their tap water safe to drink? how difficult is it to use the public busing-are the routes confusing? are there any personal safety tips we should heed? any suggestions or information that anyone may share would be greatly appreciated!
Any Bermuda Info?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Miami Port Park and cruise hotel package?
- 2 Antarctica cruise - your tips
- 3 A Redhead in Antarctica
- 4 Venice cruise terminal to San Marco ?
- 5 regent navigator showers
- 6 AHI Travel...anyone used them for river cruising?
- 7 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 8 Steep cruise discounts
- 9 Deserved trip for my mother Mary on her birthday 60!!
- 10 Staying active on a river cruise
- 11 Back from Epic cruise
- 12 Shore excursions for New England/Canada
- 13 NCL In Talks To Buy Oceania And Regent...............
- 14 Voyager of the Seas - questions about room service and drink prices.
- 15 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 16 When can I see booking that was done through a travel agent?
- 17 Carnival Fun Shops liquor prices - more intoxicating than ever
- 18 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 19 Which cruise one to use??
- 20 Cruise ship deck plans reviews
- 21 French Country Waterways "Adrienne"
- 22 boston to bermuda in nov/dec with 1 yr old
- 23 Formal nights on cruise
- 24 Anyone ever used Vacations To Go?
- 25 Cruises for singles