my husband and i are taking a cruise to st.george's, bermuda this june. we've never been there before, so we'd like suggestions for the best beaches to visit and places to snorkel. we have our own gear (won't need rentals). i've heard that elbow beach is great-but thought i'd read it had been affected by a past hurricane?? are there any bar/restaurants that we should avoid? is their tap water safe to drink? how difficult is it to use the public busing-are the routes confusing? are there any personal safety tips we should heed? any suggestions or information that anyone may share would be greatly appreciated!
Any Bermuda Info?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Are drinks packages worth buying?
- 2 I have made a deposit on my first Cruise (RCI Panama Canal)
- 3 Anyone had problems with Affordable Tours?
- 4 Cruise: last minute price- 4 nights from Auckland to Melbourne 1 Feb 2016
- 5 Uniworld Bordeaux, Vineyard & Chateau vs. Burgundy & Provence River Cruise
- 6 Loved my Avalon Tulip Time River Cruise!
- 7 Anybody traveled on a Tom Harper European River Cruise?
- 8 Viking or Uniworld for Egypt/Nile
- 9 St. Petersburg, Russia Port Tour
- 10 Greece Italy Cruise
- 11 Gratutities on Quantum Class
- 12 Ferry from Copenhagen to Oslo
- 13 southern caribbean shore excursions
- 14 Transportation options around Miami and Ft Lauderdale
- 15 Best time of year to avoid drunken crowds? Cruise lines to avoid?
- 16 Cruise room options for three people
- 17 12 Day Cruise with 2 Kids under 3
- 18 Tauck Danube cruise
- 19 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 20 First Time Alaska Cruise
- 21 The PINK But Still FUN Ugly Duckling
- 22 New charge on NCL
- 23 returning rental car in Southampton
- 24 Aug 1, Baltic cruise on Caribbean Princess
- 25 Trip report: Viking Portraits of Southern France