You'll totally like the most sweet, popcorn eating, news enjoying animal which is the first thing you see in this special and kinda strange Carnival cruise news review here http://www.shipcruise.org/carnival-cruise-ship-news/. The article is about the "bad Carnival" news media reports this year and what they've done to the whole cruising industry. You'll probably won't be surprised by what big online news media corporations are doing to common folks for profit (manipulation and such), but this one offers some interesting numbers - money and "negativity-positivity" statistics - showing how they play and re-play their cards. Well, these are absolutely pro-Carnival news - that's why I like it, but still it's a good reading.
any bad Carnival cruise news lately?
View all Cruises activity »
- 1 Need advice on packing for January cruise Sydney to Auckland
- 2 Where to stay near Port Civitavecchia, Italy?
- 3 Pride of America
- 4 Do you prefer small exotic cruises or large cruise ships?
- 5 Transportation from airport in Papeete to cruise terminal
- 6 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 7 "Shore Excursions in Italy.net"
- 8 20-Day Cruise from Sydney to PNG and Other Islands....
- 9 Glove suggestions for our Antartic cruise
- 10 Bottled Water vs Ship Water
- 11 Cruises to Alaska
- 12 Hard Time Choosing Between Two Itineraries
- 13 Cunards Q.Victoria and Q Mary11
- 14 Booking after final payment: To wait or not to wait?
- 15 Celebrity Infinity - Valparaiso to Buenos Aires - January 19, 2014
- 16 Things I Learned on a Mediterranean Cruise aboard the Carnival Sunshine
- 17 Grand Princess( Princess Cruise Line)
- 18 Mayan Ruin in Belize
- 19 Why are July & August so much less expensive
- 20 Arabian peninsula cruise: newbie questions
- 21 Which River Cruise company?? Amsterdam to Vienna 2014
- 22 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!
- 23 Eastern Mediterranean and Grrek Isles
- 24 California Coastal Cruise October 19-26, 2013.
- 25 Christmas River Cruise for Young Couple