You'll totally like the most sweet, popcorn eating, news enjoying animal which is the first thing you see in this special and kinda strange Carnival cruise news review here http://www.shipcruise.org/carnival-cruise-ship-news/. The article is about the "bad Carnival" news media reports this year and what they've done to the whole cruising industry. You'll probably won't be surprised by what big online news media corporations are doing to common folks for profit (manipulation and such), but this one offers some interesting numbers - money and "negativity-positivity" statistics - showing how they play and re-play their cards. Well, these are absolutely pro-Carnival news - that's why I like it, but still it's a good reading.
any bad Carnival cruise news lately?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Venice cruise terminal to San Marco ?
- 2 regent navigator showers
- 3 Steep cruise discounts
- 4 Deserved trip for my mother Mary on her birthday 60!!
- 5 Staying active on a river cruise
- 6 Back from Epic cruise
- 7 Shore excursions for New England/Canada
- 8 NCL In Talks To Buy Oceania And Regent...............
- 9 Voyager of the Seas - questions about room service and drink prices.
- 10 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 11 When can I see booking that was done through a travel agent?
- 12 Carnival Fun Shops liquor prices - more intoxicating than ever
- 13 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 14 Which cruise one to use??
- 15 Cruise ship deck plans reviews
- 16 French Country Waterways "Adrienne"
- 17 boston to bermuda in nov/dec with 1 yr old
- 18 Formal nights on cruise
- 19 Anyone ever used Vacations To Go?
- 20 Cruises for singles
- 21 Nov. cruise- Greek Islands, Rome Venice--what clothing to pack for daytime?
- 22 RCL's Southern Caribbean voyage on Explorer of the Seas
- 23 How to pack for South America/Antractica cruise
- 24 What are the most unusual items you pack for a cruise?
- 25 Mediterranean Cruise in October