I am considering a trip to Antarctica and was wondering if anyone had taken a trip from New Zealand as opposed to South America? I was inspired by my college geology professor to visit New Zealand one day and travel on to Antarctica. I would appreciate the thoughts of other seasoned travelers to the Blue Continent
Antarctica from New Zealand or South America
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Cruise Experience Interview
- 2 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 3 Miami Port Park and cruise hotel package?
- 4 Antarctica cruise - your tips
- 5 A Redhead in Antarctica
- 6 Venice cruise terminal to San Marco ?
- 7 regent navigator showers
- 8 AHI Travel...anyone used them for river cruising?
- 9 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 10 Steep cruise discounts
- 11 Deserved trip for my mother Mary on her birthday 60!!
- 12 Staying active on a river cruise
- 13 Back from Epic cruise
- 14 Shore excursions for New England/Canada
- 15 NCL In Talks To Buy Oceania And Regent...............
- 16 Voyager of the Seas - questions about room service and drink prices.
- 17 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 18 When can I see booking that was done through a travel agent?
- 19 Carnival Fun Shops liquor prices - more intoxicating than ever
- 20 Which cruise one to use??
- 21 Cruise ship deck plans reviews
- 22 French Country Waterways "Adrienne"
- 23 boston to bermuda in nov/dec with 1 yr old
- 24 Formal nights on cruise
- 25 Anyone ever used Vacations To Go?