I am considering a trip to Antarctica and was wondering if anyone had taken a trip from New Zealand as opposed to South America? I was inspired by my college geology professor to visit New Zealand one day and travel on to Antarctica. I would appreciate the thoughts of other seasoned travelers to the Blue Continent
Antarctica from New Zealand or South America
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Formal dress required?
- 2 AMA Waterways River Cruises
- 3 Hop on Hop Off Buses
- 4 Sailing out of San Juan, PR
- 5 Carnival Ecstasy, Fun Times
- 6 choosing a stateroom on a ship
- 7 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 8 Cruise Deals - New Caledonia & Vanuatu Round Trip
- 9 Transatlantic cruises late Oct. to mid-Nov. & Celebrity ship choice
- 10 Choosing a stateroom on Rhine River cruise
- 11 Sea Spirit to Antarctica
- 12 Caribbean Princess Trip Report 2014
- 13 Alaska cruise excrusions
- 14 Trip report: Viking Portraits of Southern France
- 15 Carnival Miracle from LA to Mexico?
- 16 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!
- 17 Roundtrip to Alaska or one way
- 18 seascanner.com
- 19 Noordam VF4038
- 20 hotel park and cruise? Seattle
- 21 Norwegian Jewel or Canvial Freedom?
- 22 Mediterranean cruise
- 23 Viking River Cruise--Portugal
- 24 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 25 volendam or Noordam