We are in the process of booking Antarctica Peninsula expedition trip (10days voyagge) on M/s Loffe offered by OneOcean. Earlier we have almost decided to go in Feb 15.2017 departure , However, we are getting better price option on 25th Feb departure.
Will there be any big difference in Wildlife Viewing and Weather condition between 15th Feb and 25th Feb. Our interest is camping as well as Kayaking, we are getting both on 25th Feb departure schedule but on 15th Feb schedule, Kayaking is sold out.
Any one also has experience of Kayaking in polar water, it is paid activity, we need to pay additional cost (around USD 700) to do Kayaking. Can any of you advice is it worth the cost, will we be missing some great adventure by not opting for it. In any case i=on Feb.15th Schedule we are not getting one. We would be more interested in good timing over activities, knowing fully well that Antarctica weather is highly unpredictable. Please guide us. Should we choose 15th Feb over 25th Feb for better period paying extra cost for same type of trip.
Any comment on OnceOean Expedtion based on your experience.
Thank you in advance
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Shore excursions
- 2 Cabin Question for Emerald Princess
- 3 Avoid MSC; Worst vacation ever!
- 4 Need suggestions Caribbean cruise
- 5 CARNIVAL IS THE WORST.. here's why!
- 6 A quick post to friends, not cruise related.
- 7 Alaskan cruise with young kids
- 8 My first river cruise 12-2017
- 9 Viking Homelands cruise of Baltic
- 10 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 11 Viking Review - Dont Buy the Hype
- 12 Glacier Bay or Hubbard Glacier
- 13 Tauck Small Ship Cruise to Portugal and Spain
- 14 Cunard vs. Oceania
- 15 Barcelona: Pier to Airport Transfer
- 16 Crazy cruise complaints.
- 17 Repositioning Cruise
- 18 Viking handles Elbe low water badly
- 19 HAL Koningsdam anyone recently?
- 20 Quebec,Nivea Sofia,new Foundland cries?
- 21 Regent Seven Seas Explorer - anyone been?
- 22 Jazz Cruise 2017
- 23 Kudos to Royal Caribbean and SW airlines
- 24 We're “Country Cruising”.. And Lovin It!
- 25 Booking a return flight before noon?