We are in the process of booking Antarctica Peninsula expedition trip (10days voyagge) on M/s Loffe offered by OneOcean. Earlier we have almost decided to go in Feb 15.2017 departure , However, we are getting better price option on 25th Feb departure.
Will there be any big difference in Wildlife Viewing and Weather condition between 15th Feb and 25th Feb. Our interest is camping as well as Kayaking, we are getting both on 25th Feb departure schedule but on 15th Feb schedule, Kayaking is sold out.
Any one also has experience of Kayaking in polar water, it is paid activity, we need to pay additional cost (around USD 700) to do Kayaking. Can any of you advice is it worth the cost, will we be missing some great adventure by not opting for it. In any case i=on Feb.15th Schedule we are not getting one. We would be more interested in good timing over activities, knowing fully well that Antarctica weather is highly unpredictable. Please guide us. Should we choose 15th Feb over 25th Feb for better period paying extra cost for same type of trip.
Any comment on OnceOean Expedtion based on your experience.
Thank you in advance
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 We're “Country Cruising”.. And Lovin It!
- 2 Considering a Tauck river cruise
- 3 Booking directly with cruise line or through an agency?
- 4 European River Cruise Itineraries and Companies
- 5 European River Cruises - strategy
- 6 Quick cruise beginning of March Bahamas vs Carribbean
- 7 tips on disney cruises
- 8 MSN made me so angry!!!
- 9 Baggage storage before cruise
- 10 Cabin Location: How concerned should I be?
- 11 RCCL, Independence of the Seas, Yea!
- 12 Quiet in the Forum
- 13 RIP FLL shooting Victims
- 14 Cruise ports in Northern Africa
- 15 Dry bag solution for Antarctica
- 16 Travel Agent recommendation
- 17 Viking Switzerland to the North Sea
- 18 Cunard vs. Oceania
- 19 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 20 One day before cruise from Fort Lauderdale, any attraction recommendation
- 21 Carnival tour to Sayulita?
- 22 Season's Greetings
- 23 RCCL went from great to poor
- 24 Small Group Buenos Aires Open Jan 2017
- 25 Baltic Cruise Itinerary Question