We are in the process of booking Antarctica Peninsula expedition trip (10days voyagge) on M/s Loffe offered by OneOcean. Earlier we have almost decided to go in Feb 15.2017 departure , However, we are getting better price option on 25th Feb departure.
Will there be any big difference in Wildlife Viewing and Weather condition between 15th Feb and 25th Feb. Our interest is camping as well as Kayaking, we are getting both on 25th Feb departure schedule but on 15th Feb schedule, Kayaking is sold out.
Any one also has experience of Kayaking in polar water, it is paid activity, we need to pay additional cost (around USD 700) to do Kayaking. Can any of you advice is it worth the cost, will we be missing some great adventure by not opting for it. In any case i=on Feb.15th Schedule we are not getting one. We would be more interested in good timing over activities, knowing fully well that Antarctica weather is highly unpredictable. Please guide us. Should we choose 15th Feb over 25th Feb for better period paying extra cost for same type of trip.
Any comment on OnceOean Expedtion based on your experience.
Thank you in advance
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 10X : AOL mail Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681 :7208 AOL 24*7
- 2 SUPP0RT AOL mail CONTACT 1:800:681:7208 AOL technical Configuration Set-up
- 3 Alaska Cruise-Definitely Not Cheap
- 4 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 5 Trip insurance
- 6 Alaska or Galagpagos - Family of 4
- 7 Cruising the Baltic in June
- 8 Costs all round when sick without adequate cover
- 9 Rental car return - Southampton UK
- 10 Need Input Shore Excursion -- Cannes
- 11 Has anyone sailed with Ponant?
- 12 Best time to book Royal Caribbean cruise for best price?
- 13 Beaches on Grand Turk and Amber Cove
- 14 Surprise Alaskan Cruise for my Mom for Mother's Day
- 15 Alaska Cruise
- 16 Alaskan cruise with young kids
- 17 Cabin mate for Norway cruise in July
- 18 Chase Sapphire Card has $10.000 worth of comprehensive travel insurance
- 19 Viking Southern Med. Ports
- 20 La Pinta or Santa Cruz II - Galapagos
- 21 Caution if considering Viking River Cruises
- 22 Viking Homelands cruise of Baltic
- 23 European cruise suggestions?
- 24 Going!
- 25 Barcelona: Pier to Airport Transfer