We are in the process of booking Antarctica Peninsula expedition trip (10days voyagge) on M/s Loffe offered by OneOcean. Earlier we have almost decided to go in Feb 15.2017 departure , However, we are getting better price option on 25th Feb departure.
Will there be any big difference in Wildlife Viewing and Weather condition between 15th Feb and 25th Feb. Our interest is camping as well as Kayaking, we are getting both on 25th Feb departure schedule but on 15th Feb schedule, Kayaking is sold out.
Any one also has experience of Kayaking in polar water, it is paid activity, we need to pay additional cost (around USD 700) to do Kayaking. Can any of you advice is it worth the cost, will we be missing some great adventure by not opting for it. In any case i=on Feb.15th Schedule we are not getting one. We would be more interested in good timing over activities, knowing fully well that Antarctica weather is highly unpredictable. Please guide us. Should we choose 15th Feb over 25th Feb for better period paying extra cost for same type of trip.
Any comment on OnceOean Expedtion based on your experience.
Thank you in advance
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 바다이야기 상어 Ψ주-소:‘kss998.com’Ψ
- 2 Chase Sapphire Card has $10.000 worth of comprehensive travel insurance
- 3 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 4 European cruise suggestions?
- 5 La Pinta or Santa Cruz II - Galapagos
- 6 Has anyone sailed with Ponant?
- 7 Alaska or Galagpagos - Family of 4
- 8 Alaska Cruise
- 9 Going!
- 10 Barcelona: Pier to Airport Transfer
- 11 Ist time cruiser on Carnival Liberty Bahamas
- 12 Viking cruise in early October
- 13 Trip insurance
- 14 Husband is a green card holder
- 15 Caution if considering Viking River Cruises
- 16 Cruising the Baltic in June
- 17 Virgin to build cruise ships.
- 18 Hello, San Juan and Jewel Of The Seas
- 19 Clothes for Baltic cruise
- 20 Sunshine, On A Cloudy Day
- 21 Quick cruise beginning of March Bahamas vs Carribbean
- 22 Southern Caribbean Cruise tips - Celebrity
- 23 How do you decide if you would lie a cruise?
- 24 HAL - "Open Seating Notification"
- 25 Transportation from airport to Manhattan hotels