We are in the process of booking Antarctica Peninsula expedition trip (10days voyagge) on M/s Loffe offered by OneOcean. Earlier we have almost decided to go in Feb 15.2017 departure , However, we are getting better price option on 25th Feb departure.
Will there be any big difference in Wildlife Viewing and Weather condition between 15th Feb and 25th Feb. Our interest is camping as well as Kayaking, we are getting both on 25th Feb departure schedule but on 15th Feb schedule, Kayaking is sold out.
Any one also has experience of Kayaking in polar water, it is paid activity, we need to pay additional cost (around USD 700) to do Kayaking. Can any of you advice is it worth the cost, will we be missing some great adventure by not opting for it. In any case i=on Feb.15th Schedule we are not getting one. We would be more interested in good timing over activities, knowing fully well that Antarctica weather is highly unpredictable. Please guide us. Should we choose 15th Feb over 25th Feb for better period paying extra cost for same type of trip.
Any comment on OnceOean Expedtion based on your experience.
Thank you in advance
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 온라인바카라_↗⇊【SMP222。COM】⇊↗__온라인바카라
- 2 다모아바카라_↗⇊【SMP222。COM】⇊↗__다모아바카라
- 3 Trying to decide to cruise to Port of Call Key West
- 4 Windstar Sea Breeze
- 5 Touring on your own with Viking River Cruise
- 6 One way cruise to Europe from FL
- 7 river cruises what do you love
- 8 Rhine River Cruise with AMAwaterways
- 9 UNIWORLD River Boat Cruise on the Danube, Budapest to Prague
- 10 NYC Tour before cruise
- 11 UNIWORLD River Beatrice Budapest to Prague
- 12 Pre-cruise hotel
- 13 Best Place to Purchase Cruises
- 14 port excursion recommendations
- 15 Need help European Cruise -viking Ocean Cruise Barcelona to Rome
- 16 Caribbean in 17/18
- 17 Caution if considering Viking River Cruises
- 18 Cruises Only - Be careful
- 19 Dietary requests
- 20 Panama Canal - 7-9 days
- 21 Crusing Cape Town to Singapore...need help
- 22 Zanzibar any ideas?
- 23 Seasickness and Canary Islands Cruise
- 24 Hs anyone here done a transpacific cruise on Seabourn?
- 25 Pirates!