Hi, my 13 year old wants so badly to see Antarctica. I would like to take her there. My problem is I think I have to go in the winter (ie in Jan or Feb) but she only has a week off from school. I wouldn't mind pulling her out of school for a couple of extra days but I don't want to pull her out for more than that. Is there any way I can get us there if? Thanks for any help
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Antarctica cruise - your tips
- 2 A Redhead in Antarctica
- 3 Venice cruise terminal to San Marco ?
- 4 regent navigator showers
- 5 AHI Travel...anyone used them for river cruising?
- 6 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 7 Steep cruise discounts
- 8 Deserved trip for my mother Mary on her birthday 60!!
- 9 Staying active on a river cruise
- 10 Back from Epic cruise
- 11 Shore excursions for New England/Canada
- 12 NCL In Talks To Buy Oceania And Regent...............
- 13 Voyager of the Seas - questions about room service and drink prices.
- 14 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 15 When can I see booking that was done through a travel agent?
- 16 Carnival Fun Shops liquor prices - more intoxicating than ever
- 17 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 18 Which cruise one to use??
- 19 Cruise ship deck plans reviews
- 20 French Country Waterways "Adrienne"
- 21 boston to bermuda in nov/dec with 1 yr old
- 22 Formal nights on cruise
- 23 Anyone ever used Vacations To Go?
- 24 Cruises for singles
- 25 Nov. cruise- Greek Islands, Rome Venice--what clothing to pack for daytime?