I was wondering how strenuous the sightseeing is on an Antarctica cruise. Is it possible to remain in the zodiac boats for some of the landings that might be more difficult to maneuver or would you need to stay aboard the ship to prevent difficult walking?
Antarctica - strenuous?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Carnival Ecstasy, Fun Times
- 2 AMA Waterways River Cruises
- 3 Sailing out of San Juan, PR
- 4 Hop on Hop Off Buses
- 5 choosing a stateroom on a ship
- 6 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 7 Transatlantic cruises late Oct. to mid-Nov. & Celebrity ship choice
- 8 Choosing a stateroom on Rhine River cruise
- 9 Sea Spirit to Antarctica
- 10 Caribbean Princess Trip Report 2014
- 11 Alaska cruise excrusions
- 12 Trip report: Viking Portraits of Southern France
- 13 Carnival Miracle from LA to Mexico?
- 14 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!
- 15 Roundtrip to Alaska or one way
- 16 seascanner.com
- 17 Noordam VF4038
- 18 hotel park and cruise? Seattle
- 19 Norwegian Jewel or Canvial Freedom?
- 20 Mediterranean cruise
- 21 Viking River Cruise--Portugal
- 22 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 23 volendam or Noordam
- 24 Holland America Veendam
- 25 transfers in Venice