I was wondering how strenuous the sightseeing is on an Antarctica cruise. Is it possible to remain in the zodiac boats for some of the landings that might be more difficult to maneuver or would you need to stay aboard the ship to prevent difficult walking?
Antarctica - strenuous?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Cozmel Port Taxis
- 2 car rental from Miami Port
- 3 RC's Legend of the Seas Cruise, Scandinavia/Russia
- 4 Sea sickness
- 5 Falmouth, Jamaica & Grand Cayman
- 6 Refurbished Navigator of the Seas
- 7 Suggestion for accommodation/tour in Anchorage after 7 day Princess Cruise.
- 8 Alaska
- 9 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 10 Formal nights - something to look forward to or a nuisance?
- 11 Where to lookest price for 4-5 day cruise out of San Diego
- 12 Another good experience on Carnival and a Disney first
- 13 Staterooms
- 14 Rick Steves on Emerald Princess
- 15 Oh Royal Caribbean…I’m so disappointed in you.
- 16 An alternative to Rome when in Civitavecchia
- 17 How much are water Taxies in Venice?
- 18 Parking in Miami
- 19 Hard Time Choosing Between Two Itineraries
- 20 South Pacific
- 21 Any update on Navigator delay?
- 22 Celebrity Constellation
- 23 Please help with cruise planning.
- 24 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 25 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap