I have a high interest in cruising to Hawaii. There is an ad in The Wash. Post about a cruise to Hawaii on the S.S. Independence. Has anyone ever sailed on this cruise ship? My friends and I are all in our late 30s, single and looking for a fun cruise to Hawaii. We will be leaving from the east coast. Thanks for any help you can provide.
American Hawaii Cruises special
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Jones Act
- 2 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 3 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 4 Organised Trips from Celebrity's Equinox Cruise Liner
- 5 Be aware of problem with Vantage River Navigator Cruise
- 6 Discount fares on Viking River Cruises?
- 7 Be cautious on MS Amadeus Elegant
- 8 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 9 Norwegian Dawn Boston to Bermuda Cruise- June 27-July 4
- 10 Holland America Northbound Cruise - 7/13-7/20/14
- 11 river cruise cabins
- 12 Cape Horn Cruise
- 13 Power converters for onboard cruise
- 14 Alaska Cruise with Celebrity Solstice 7/11/14 - 7/18/14
- 15 STAY AWAY FROM VIKING
- 16 Douro or Danube for river cruise
- 17 Anyone ever used Vacations To Go?
- 18 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 19 Elia or Kalafatis beach on Mykonos
- 20 Cruise on the Galapagos Explorer II
- 21 a little worried about getting wet feet...1st ever cruise pending
- 22 Regent Seven Seas Voyager - Bangkok to Dubai - April, 2014
- 23 Sending an On-Board 'gift'?
- 24 Gate 1 River Cruise to Russia - Know anything about it?
- 25 Legend of the Seas - July 20th Shore Excursions?