I have a high interest in cruising to Hawaii. There is an ad in The Wash. Post about a cruise to Hawaii on the S.S. Independence. Has anyone ever sailed on this cruise ship? My friends and I are all in our late 30s, single and looking for a fun cruise to Hawaii. We will be leaving from the east coast. Thanks for any help you can provide.
American Hawaii Cruises special
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 What are the most unusual items you pack for a cruise?
- 2 Mediterranean Cruise in October
- 3 How to pack for South America/Antractica cruise
- 4 Tours in Greece
- 5 Azamara Excursions
- 6 Formal nights on cruise
- 7 Azamara Quest - Malaysia Jan 2015
- 8 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!
- 9 Cruise recommendation for Caribbean
- 10 French Country Waterways "Adrienne"
- 11 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 12 Norwegian Epic Tour Sharing - Rome - 3 Sep 14
- 13 Cruise Weather Tracking Website
- 14 4 Aussies on Sapphire Princess to Alaska
- 15 TAMPA HOTEL
- 16 Emerald Princess vs. NCL Dawn for Christmas Cruise
- 17 Things to consider about a river cruise??
- 18 carniva cruise key west and cozumel in august 2014
- 19 Anyone ever used Vacations To Go?
- 20 Be cautious on MS Amadeus Elegant
- 21 Any small-scale Alaska cruises out there?
- 22 Norwegian Dawn Boston to Bermuda Cruise- June 27-July 4
- 23 Explain me this, Regent Cruise.
- 24 Jones Act
- 25 Cruise Experience Interview