We have just returned from this cruise, and it was outstanding in every way. We were on the 2-year-old Amacello, which carries 148 passengers, 40 of which were crew. The ship was gorgeous: cabins are nicely decorated, bathrooms have granite countertops; showers are spacious; everything is spotless. The food and wines were wonderful (wine accompanies every dinner, usually from the region visited that day). The tours were great, and the tour guides really knew their stuff (the only disappointment was that Courtroom 600 where the Nuremburg trials were held is closed for renovations--no one's fault). The entertainment at night was fun, with very talented performers...there is a website; check it out...
AMA Waterways, "Legendary Danube" cruise
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 NEED HELP CHOOSING SHIP
- 2 Queen Mary II Transatlantic Questions
- 3 Car rental at Southampton cruise terminal
- 4 Will we like European river cruises?
- 5 Tips for Royal Caribbean trip
- 6 carnival curise customer care are not customer care at all!!!!!
- 7 decisions decisions ... advise please
- 8 Celebrity Century Disaster Cruise
- 9 An Epic Adventure
- 10 Trip Report Windstar Panama Passage March 23 Sailing
- 11 Oceania-Marina-Scandinavian Treasures Cruise
- 12 Need some help finding the right cabin
- 13 Car Rental Marseille at Cruise Port
- 14 "Formal" Dinners on Coral Princess
- 15 queen mary question
- 16 Cruise themed music video filmed in the Bahamas
- 17 Back from Epic cruise
- 18 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 19 Cozumel excursions
- 20 Alaska Cruise with 3 children 4, 8 & 10
- 21 Budget cruising in style: (5-day Carribean Cruise with Carnival)
- 22 Golf Cruise Hawaii?
- 23 Anyone had problems with Affordable Tours?
- 24 Transatlantic/Repositioning Cruise in April
- 25 A Disappointing Conquest