We have just returned from this cruise, and it was outstanding in every way. We were on the 2-year-old Amacello, which carries 148 passengers, 40 of which were crew. The ship was gorgeous: cabins are nicely decorated, bathrooms have granite countertops; showers are spacious; everything is spotless. The food and wines were wonderful (wine accompanies every dinner, usually from the region visited that day). The tours were great, and the tour guides really knew their stuff (the only disappointment was that Courtroom 600 where the Nuremburg trials were held is closed for renovations--no one's fault). The entertainment at night was fun, with very talented performers...there is a website; check it out...
AMA Waterways, "Legendary Danube" cruise
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 2 Trip report. Our cruise on the Diamond Princess with a stay in Tokyo
- 3 Halong Bay Cruise Review: Violet from Heritage Lines
- 4 Croatia Dalmatian Coast
- 5 Finding bargain cruises out of NYC
- 6 Partial Transit vs Full Transit on Panama Canal Cruise
- 7 Antarctica cruise - your tips
- 8 Venice cruise terminal to San Marco ?
- 9 Killing time in Fort Lauderdale before our cruise
- 10 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 11 transfers in Venice
- 12 Norwegian Pearl obstructed rooms question
- 13 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 14 Pavlus Travel
- 15 Cape Horn Cruise
- 16 French Country Waterways "Adrienne"
- 17 Miami Port Park and cruise hotel package?
- 18 Cruise Experience Interview
- 19 regent navigator showers
- 20 A Redhead in Antarctica
- 21 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 22 AHI Travel...anyone used them for river cruising?
- 23 Steep cruise discounts
- 24 Deserved trip for my mother Mary on her birthday 60!!
- 25 Staying active on a river cruise