We have just returned from this cruise, and it was outstanding in every way. We were on the 2-year-old Amacello, which carries 148 passengers, 40 of which were crew. The ship was gorgeous: cabins are nicely decorated, bathrooms have granite countertops; showers are spacious; everything is spotless. The food and wines were wonderful (wine accompanies every dinner, usually from the region visited that day). The tours were great, and the tour guides really knew their stuff (the only disappointment was that Courtroom 600 where the Nuremburg trials were held is closed for renovations--no one's fault). The entertainment at night was fun, with very talented performers...there is a website; check it out...
AMA Waterways, "Legendary Danube" cruise
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Nasca flight in Pisco
- 2 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 3 Trip report. Our cruise on the Diamond Princess with a stay in Tokyo
- 4 Viking River Cruise--Portugal
- 5 Recent Crystal Cruise experiences?
- 6 transfers in Venice
- 7 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 8 Alaska
- 9 Silversea the BEST
- 10 Mediterranean cruise
- 11 Civitavecchia port to rail
- 12 Finding a private tour guide for Tunis/Carthage
- 13 Caribbean Princess Trip Report 2014
- 14 Croatia Dalmatian Coast
- 15 Celebrity Solstice Nov.2012--Dubai/Singapore- Re visa for India??
- 16 An alternative to Rome when in Civitavecchia
- 17 Steep cruise discounts
- 18 Halloween cruise on Enchantment of the Sea
- 19 Experience on Noordam of Holland America
- 20 Short luxury cruise
- 21 Anyone ever used Vacations To Go?
- 22 Carnival Victory Halloween cruise
- 23 A Redhead in Antarctica
- 24 Mediterranean Cruise in October
- 25 Finding bargain cruises out of NYC