We have just returned from this cruise, and it was outstanding in every way. We were on the 2-year-old Amacello, which carries 148 passengers, 40 of which were crew. The ship was gorgeous: cabins are nicely decorated, bathrooms have granite countertops; showers are spacious; everything is spotless. The food and wines were wonderful (wine accompanies every dinner, usually from the region visited that day). The tours were great, and the tour guides really knew their stuff (the only disappointment was that Courtroom 600 where the Nuremburg trials were held is closed for renovations--no one's fault). The entertainment at night was fun, with very talented performers...there is a website; check it out...
AMA Waterways, "Legendary Danube" cruise
- 1 Boston: Black Falcon Terminal to Hilton at Logan by taxi or ship transfer?
- 2 Rhine River Cruise - Amsterdam to Zurick
- 3 Alaska-Oceania vs Regent
- 4 Travel Report for Azamara Journey - Asia Cruise
- 5 Venice Port and Hotel help
- 6 Regent vs Oceania Australia/New Zealand 2014
- 7 first time cruise (Carribean): what money do we take?
- 8 Cayos Cochinos
- 9 California Coastal Cruise
- 10 (Almost) Day and a half in Rome
- 11 Shared excursions on Norwegian Spirit June 16, 2013 sailing
- 12 Cheap cruises - I think it is about having realistic expectations
- 13 Royal Caribbean drink prices and the new alcohol policy 2013
- 14 Going on a Cruise? Do you still want to after you read this?
- 15 Grand Turk
- 16 Transportation from Rome airport to Port
- 17 cruise ship illness outbreaks (the Norovirus reports for 2012&2013)
- 18 Shore excursions on Paul Gaugin ship in Tahiti?
- 19 6 solid days at sea w/transatlantic trip
- 20 Carnival Triumph to be Fun Ship 2.0 refurbished
- 21 Which River Cruise company?? Amsterdam to Vienna 2014
- 22 Best River cruise company for Europe?
- 23 Anyone had problems with Affordable Tours?
- 24 Short cruise, small boat on Prince William Sound Alaska?
- 25 Feedback: What are your thoughts on cruising?