We have just returned from this cruise, and it was outstanding in every way. We were on the 2-year-old Amacello, which carries 148 passengers, 40 of which were crew. The ship was gorgeous: cabins are nicely decorated, bathrooms have granite countertops; showers are spacious; everything is spotless. The food and wines were wonderful (wine accompanies every dinner, usually from the region visited that day). The tours were great, and the tour guides really knew their stuff (the only disappointment was that Courtroom 600 where the Nuremburg trials were held is closed for renovations--no one's fault). The entertainment at night was fun, with very talented performers...there is a website; check it out...
AMA Waterways, "Legendary Danube" cruise
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Alaska
- 2 Another good experience on Carnival and a Disney first
- 3 Formal nights - something to look forward to or a nuisance?
- 4 Staterooms
- 5 Rick Steves on Emerald Princess
- 6 RC's Legend of the Seas Cruise, Scandinavia/Russia
- 7 Sea sickness
- 8 Oh Royal Caribbean…I’m so disappointed in you.
- 9 An alternative to Rome when in Civitavecchia
- 10 How much are water Taxies in Venice?
- 11 Parking in Miami
- 12 Hard Time Choosing Between Two Itineraries
- 13 South Pacific
- 14 Any update on Navigator delay?
- 15 Celebrity Constellation
- 16 Please help with cruise planning.
- 17 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 18 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 19 Be careful out there ...
- 20 $10000.998 cruise sold out
- 21 Ionian vs. Cyclades Cruises in Greece
- 22 Suggestion for accommodation/tour in Anchorage after 7 day Princess Cruise.
- 23 Buffet in Ruby Princess
- 24 European cruises with Europeans
- 25 Pre-cruise hotel options in Rome