I'm taking AMA's River Cruise beginning Sept 26, after 3 days in Prague. It goes from Vilshofen Germany to Budapest.
I already have a hotel in Prague and a car to take me to Vilshofen.
Information about Prague is helpful or the cruise itself.
It's my first river cruise. I'm going mainly because my 86 year old mother wants to go.
Hints, opinions, or anything else you might want to say is OK with me.
I'm usually pretty anal about travel, but this is a new experience for me.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Virgin to build cruise ships.
- 2 How do you decide if you would lie a cruise?
- 3 HAL - "Open Seating Notification"
- 4 Hello, San Juan and Jewel Of The Seas
- 5 Sunshine, On A Cloudy Day
- 6 Transportation from airport to Manhattan hotels
- 7 Prague to Budapest with Tauck in May, 2016
- 8 MSC splendida
- 9 Shore excursions Alaskan inside passage
- 10 Avoid MSC; Worst vacation ever!
- 11 Cruise Mate- last minute, 33 days from San Diego
- 12 Trip insurance
- 13 Cabin Location: How concerned should I be?
- 14 World Cruises - Preference and Discounts
- 15 Viking Homelands cruise of Baltic
- 16 Shore excursions
- 17 Looking for cruise mate for S. Caribbean cruise
- 18 Western Caribbean excursions?
- 19 Quick cruise beginning of March Bahamas vs Carribbean
- 20 Beds on GCT river cruise ships (European)
- 21 Need suggestions Caribbean cruise
- 22 My first river cruise 12-2017
- 23 Cabin Question for Emerald Princess
- 24 Hotel near Alees de L'Oulle
- 25 CARNIVAL IS THE WORST.. here's why!