I'm taking AMA's River Cruise beginning Sept 26, after 3 days in Prague. It goes from Vilshofen Germany to Budapest.
I already have a hotel in Prague and a car to take me to Vilshofen.
Information about Prague is helpful or the cruise itself.
It's my first river cruise. I'm going mainly because my 86 year old mother wants to go.
Hints, opinions, or anything else you might want to say is OK with me.
I'm usually pretty anal about travel, but this is a new experience for me.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Cost of Alcoholic Beverages
- 2 Segway: Has anyone taken one of these port tours?
- 3 Best Blue Cruise in Marmaris-Turkey
- 4 Low water cruise complaints
- 5 Alaska: Norwegian or Princess...
- 6 Trip report: Viking Portraits of Southern France
- 7 Best Food on Luxury Cruise Lines
- 8 Holland america oosterdam
- 9 No recourse for a change of itinerary
- 10 Very disappointed with Viking River Cruises
- 11 Cruises survey
- 12 Advice on cruise: Boston to Bahams
- 13 Viking River Cruise - Pretty darn good!!
- 14 Antarctica Trip Report, March 2015, 10 Days
- 15 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 16 Customer Experience Research - Short 2 minute Survey. Help Appreciated.
- 17 Viking Danube River Bus Tour
- 18 Viking Review - Dont Buy the Hype
- 19 Viking Danube cruise: The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly
- 20 High and dry Viking River Cruises...
- 21 Silversea the BEST
- 22 Hats off to Viking
- 23 Viking River Cruise- Please Black list this company
- 24 Gate 1 Cruise on Luftner’s Amadeus Silver – Substituted Bus Tour
- 25 Balcony on cheap cruise versus inside on more expensive cruise