I'm taking AMA's River Cruise beginning Sept 26, after 3 days in Prague. It goes from Vilshofen Germany to Budapest.
I already have a hotel in Prague and a car to take me to Vilshofen.
Information about Prague is helpful or the cruise itself.
It's my first river cruise. I'm going mainly because my 86 year old mother wants to go.
Hints, opinions, or anything else you might want to say is OK with me.
I'm usually pretty anal about travel, but this is a new experience for me.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 transport from Dundee wharf to Edinburgh
- 2 Vantage Deluxe World Travel
- 3 Windstart-Dundee port to airport transfer
- 4 cruising the Mississippi river
- 5 Carnival Vista, Cruisers Log.. Star Date 24.05.2016 AD
- 6 Spoiled for life
- 7 Santorini excursions
- 8 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 9 Mediterranean Ports Of Call, Carnival Vista
- 10 Barcelona to Rome
- 11 We finally made up our minds...
- 12 Currency for multiple countries
- 13 Oceania Overbooking
- 14 2 NIght PreCruise
- 15 How to plan 1 day in Copenhagen
- 16 Best Way to See Italy and/or Greece?
- 17 Suggestions for excursions in the Greek Isles Oct 2013
- 18 Late arrival for checking-in
- 19 Dubronovik
- 20 Amsterdam - best way to get to city centre from the cruise terminal
- 21 Late flight from Miami Intl Airport
- 22 Sources for finding last minute deals on cruises from Seattle to Alaska?
- 23 alaska cruise
- 24 Juneau excursions Alaska Cruise
- 25 Viking Ocean Cruise nightmare