I'm taking AMA's River Cruise beginning Sept 26, after 3 days in Prague. It goes from Vilshofen Germany to Budapest.
I already have a hotel in Prague and a car to take me to Vilshofen.
Information about Prague is helpful or the cruise itself.
It's my first river cruise. I'm going mainly because my 86 year old mother wants to go.
Hints, opinions, or anything else you might want to say is OK with me.
I'm usually pretty anal about travel, but this is a new experience for me.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Small Ship Alaska
- 2 UNIWORLD River Boat Cruise on the Danube, Budapest to Prague
- 3 Need help European Cruise -viking Ocean Cruise Barcelona to Rome
- 4 Antarctica Quark Expedition Travel Report
- 5 Pre-cruise hotel
- 6 Amadeus river cruise
- 7 The Baltic - When itinerary means everything
- 8 There IS a difference between a travel and cruise agent..
- 9 We finally made up our minds...
- 10 Touring on your own with Viking River Cruise
- 11 Mediterranean cruise- first week of May?
- 12 Viking Ocean Cruise
- 13 Best Place to Purchase Cruises
- 14 Caribbean Update
- 15 Trying to decide to cruise to Port of Call Key West
- 16 A Transatlantic including Boston/NYC/Bermuda/Nassau and Miami
- 17 One way cruise to Europe from FL
- 18 Regent Seven Seas Cruise?
- 19 Windstar Sea Breeze
- 20 river cruises what do you love
- 21 Rhine River Cruise with AMAwaterways
- 22 NYC Tour before cruise
- 23 UNIWORLD River Beatrice Budapest to Prague
- 24 port excursion recommendations
- 25 Caribbean in 17/18