I'm taking AMA's River Cruise beginning Sept 26, after 3 days in Prague. It goes from Vilshofen Germany to Budapest.
I already have a hotel in Prague and a car to take me to Vilshofen.
Information about Prague is helpful or the cruise itself.
It's my first river cruise. I'm going mainly because my 86 year old mother wants to go.
Hints, opinions, or anything else you might want to say is OK with me.
I'm usually pretty anal about travel, but this is a new experience for me.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 1st time cruise!
- 2 Antarctica One Ocean Expeditions Cruise Canccellation
- 3 Barcelona to Rome
- 4 St Petersburg - guide vs visa
- 5 Having second thoughts about a Mediterranean cruise end of Oct/first of Nov
- 6 Mediterranean Ports Of Call, Carnival Vista
- 7 alaska cruise
- 8 Medical and Evacuation Insurance for Alaska
- 9 Cruising from Baltimore
- 10 Luxury European Cruise with Teens
- 11 Pearl Seas River cruises
- 12 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 13 How to plan 1 day in Copenhagen
- 14 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 15 Oceania: Never again
- 16 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 17 Parking at Port Everglades, FL
- 18 Sacramento/No Calif GTG Sat Aug 27th
- 19 Silversea Silver Wind
- 20 Trying to decide cruise wardrobe for late fall Mediterranean
- 21 Celebrity Equinox-Cartagena
- 22 Family First Timers
- 23 Santorini excursions
- 24 Croatian Island Cruise - Options for Couple in early 40s
- 25 Excursion companies outside NCL