I'm taking AMA's River Cruise beginning Sept 26, after 3 days in Prague. It goes from Vilshofen Germany to Budapest.
I already have a hotel in Prague and a car to take me to Vilshofen.
Information about Prague is helpful or the cruise itself.
It's my first river cruise. I'm going mainly because my 86 year old mother wants to go.
Hints, opinions, or anything else you might want to say is OK with me.
I'm usually pretty anal about travel, but this is a new experience for me.
AMA Cruise - Vilshofen DE to Budapest
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 2 Venice cruise terminal to San Marco ?
- 3 regent navigator showers
- 4 Steep cruise discounts
- 5 Deserved trip for my mother Mary on her birthday 60!!
- 6 Staying active on a river cruise
- 7 Back from Epic cruise
- 8 Shore excursions for New England/Canada
- 9 NCL In Talks To Buy Oceania And Regent...............
- 10 Voyager of the Seas - questions about room service and drink prices.
- 11 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 12 When can I see booking that was done through a travel agent?
- 13 Carnival Fun Shops liquor prices - more intoxicating than ever
- 14 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 15 Which cruise one to use??
- 16 Cruise ship deck plans reviews
- 17 French Country Waterways "Adrienne"
- 18 boston to bermuda in nov/dec with 1 yr old
- 19 Formal nights on cruise
- 20 Anyone ever used Vacations To Go?
- 21 Cruises for singles
- 22 Nov. cruise- Greek Islands, Rome Venice--what clothing to pack for daytime?
- 23 RCL's Southern Caribbean voyage on Explorer of the Seas
- 24 How to pack for South America/Antractica cruise
- 25 What are the most unusual items you pack for a cruise?