I'm taking AMA's River Cruise beginning Sept 26, after 3 days in Prague. It goes from Vilshofen Germany to Budapest.
I already have a hotel in Prague and a car to take me to Vilshofen.
Information about Prague is helpful or the cruise itself.
It's my first river cruise. I'm going mainly because my 86 year old mother wants to go.
Hints, opinions, or anything else you might want to say is OK with me.
I'm usually pretty anal about travel, but this is a new experience for me.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Smaller ship recommendations for Greek Islands
- 2 Cruise from NYC to Bermuda
- 3 British Passport Validity
- 4 tips for first cruisers
- 5 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 6 Panama Canal Cruise Excursion recs
- 7 Juneau Excursions: Mendenhall, Whale Watching, or both?
- 8 European River Cruises - strategy
- 9 Cruising New Zealand?
- 10 Alaskan cruise
- 11 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 12 Excursion Shore
- 13 St Petersburg and Norway cruise?
- 14 Time in ports?
- 15 Rome to port at Civitavecchia
- 16 Choosing a river cruise company in Europe..
- 17 HAL Nieuw Amsterdam Room Query
- 18 Windstar cruise around Iceland
- 19 Polferries Guided 4 Day Tour
- 20 Antarctica Trip Report, March 2015, 10 Days
- 21 Best Cruise Excursions in Panama Canal
- 22 Mediterranean Ports Of Call, Carnival Vista
- 23 Glacier Trek vs. Glacier + Dog sledding?
- 24 Best Alaska Cruise with Kids!
- 25 Sep cruise/Juneau - dog sledding vs. Mendenhall ice cave trek