I'm taking AMA's River Cruise beginning Sept 26, after 3 days in Prague. It goes from Vilshofen Germany to Budapest.
I already have a hotel in Prague and a car to take me to Vilshofen.
Information about Prague is helpful or the cruise itself.
It's my first river cruise. I'm going mainly because my 86 year old mother wants to go.
Hints, opinions, or anything else you might want to say is OK with me.
I'm usually pretty anal about travel, but this is a new experience for me.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Cruise Around the Horn from Buenos Aires to Valparaiso
- 2 Norwegian Getaway or Royal Caribbean Jewel of the Sea
- 3 Credit Card Charges on Cruise lines
- 4 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 5 Carnival Glory or Conquest? Amber grove or Halff moon CAY?
- 6 Celebrity Century Disaster Cruise
- 7 Haines, AK: Eagle Preserve rafting or Chilkoot Lake kayaking?
- 8 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 9 Norwegian Getaway Balconies
- 10 Ultimate Beverage Package
- 11 September Viking Cruise
- 12 Looking for El Chapo
- 13 Stay away from Cruise,com and cruisesonly.com
- 14 Overwhelmed by Alaskan shore excursion choices
- 15 Grand Circle Cruise Line, A Medical Disaster
- 16 In room coffee makers/Soltice
- 17 Princess in Bangkok
- 18 Interest in alternative shore excursions in Victoria BC? pub crawl?
- 19 Fantasy Cruises - Alaska?
- 20 A stop in Brunei.
- 21 Nobody sleeps on Celebrity! Book elsewhere.
- 22 Port of Livorno, taxi or train to Lucca?
- 23 How to pack for Alaska land sea cruise
- 24 Tricky planning
- 25 Theft on the QM2: A Cautionary Tale