I'm taking AMA's River Cruise beginning Sept 26, after 3 days in Prague. It goes from Vilshofen Germany to Budapest.
I already have a hotel in Prague and a car to take me to Vilshofen.
Information about Prague is helpful or the cruise itself.
It's my first river cruise. I'm going mainly because my 86 year old mother wants to go.
Hints, opinions, or anything else you might want to say is OK with me.
I'm usually pretty anal about travel, but this is a new experience for me.
AMA Cruise - Vilshofen DE to Budapest
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 1st time on NCL. Any tips please.
- 2 Carnival's newest ship Carnival Vista deck plans
- 3 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 4 Celebrity Infinity South America and Antarctica Packing Help
- 5 1 night in Denali
- 6 Veendam vs. Summit
- 7 Optional Tours-Danube River Cruise with Viking
- 8 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 9 Antarctica Cruise
- 10 Alaska in summer
- 11 Take my daughter on a one week cruise in March
- 12 Croatia Dalmatian Coast
- 13 Cruiseline's responsibility for customer injury
- 14 Cruise worries
- 15 Alaska Cruise
- 16 Transportation options around Miami and Ft Lauderdale
- 17 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 18 RC Majesty of the seas versus Caribbean Princess
- 19 An Introduction to new member
- 20 Is dreamlines.nl scam?
- 21 Sunday in Livorno
- 22 Alaska Soutbound: Coral Princess or Zaandam?
- 23 Oh Royal Caribbean…I’m so disappointed in you.
- 24 Alaska Cruise with 19 month old
- 25 Flight Back to US after Transatlantic Cruise