Thinking of an Alaska Cruisetour for our 25th anniversary. We are first time cruisers. Thinking of going late July/beginning of August for a 10 to 11 day cruisetour. Beyond that, have no idea. Any suggestions??? Cruiseline suggestions?? Southbound vs Northbound?? Any expedition suggestions for the land/cruise? Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks.
Alaskan Cruisetours - First time cruisers
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 New charge on NCL
- 2 is Holland America meal plan worth it?
- 3 The PINK But Still FUN Ugly Duckling
- 4 Help with Glacier days on Alaskan cruise
- 5 1st time on NCL. Any tips please.
- 6 Do NOT cruise with NCL unless...
- 7 Spain Monaco & Italy with Britannia 11 April 2015 (15 nights)
- 8 Pearl Seas River cruises
- 9 Considering European river cruise?
- 10 Alaska Soutbound: Coral Princess or Zaandam?
- 11 Alaska Cruise Tour Royal Carribean or Princess
- 12 Royal Caribbean Changes!!!!
- 13 Tunis terror attack. MSC and Costa in port, passengers possible victims.
- 14 Formal dress required?
- 15 Main stage shows on the Getaway
- 16 River Cruising
- 17 Assult on Golden Princess
- 18 Review of Trip on Nat Geo Explorer - Antarctica,So. Georgia, and Falklands
- 19 Fredericia, Denmark - one day car rental ?
- 20 discount travel agents
- 21 Scuba diving in Nassau or Freeport? Is Atlantis worth the $$$
- 22 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 23 Barge cruises in France
- 24 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 25 Another cruise with GD, a little yea!