We booked a huge family reunion on a cruise this summer. The ports we're stopping at are Icy Point, Juno, Skagway, and Ketchikan. We'd love to save money and not book the excursions through the cruise line (knowing that it's slightly more risky this way) or even just explore on our own as a family. My boys are 5 and 7, and fairly active (they love to hike, ride bikes, etc).
Does anyone have any 'must do' things at those ports? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 BROTHER printer 1:800:681:7208 installations CONTACT ☎ BROTHER TEC*h 24/7
- 2 UNIWORLD River Boat Cruise on the Danube, Budapest to Prague
- 3 Need help European Cruise -viking Ocean Cruise Barcelona to Rome
- 4 Antarctica Quark Expedition Travel Report
- 5 Pre-cruise hotel
- 6 Amadeus river cruise
- 7 The Baltic - When itinerary means everything
- 8 There IS a difference between a travel and cruise agent..
- 9 We finally made up our minds...
- 10 Touring on your own with Viking River Cruise
- 11 Mediterranean cruise- first week of May?
- 12 Viking Ocean Cruise
- 13 Best Place to Purchase Cruises
- 14 Caribbean Update
- 15 Trying to decide to cruise to Port of Call Key West
- 16 A Transatlantic including Boston/NYC/Bermuda/Nassau and Miami
- 17 One way cruise to Europe from FL
- 18 Regent Seven Seas Cruise?
- 19 Windstar Sea Breeze
- 20 river cruises what do you love
- 21 Rhine River Cruise with AMAwaterways
- 22 NYC Tour before cruise
- 23 UNIWORLD River Beatrice Budapest to Prague
- 24 port excursion recommendations
- 25 Caribbean in 17/18