We booked a huge family reunion on a cruise this summer. The ports we're stopping at are Icy Point, Juno, Skagway, and Ketchikan. We'd love to save money and not book the excursions through the cruise line (knowing that it's slightly more risky this way) or even just explore on our own as a family. My boys are 5 and 7, and fairly active (they love to hike, ride bikes, etc).
Does anyone have any 'must do' things at those ports? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 NORTON Installation CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Technical SUPP0RT 24*7
- 2 Celebrity Reflection Western Mediterranean Cruise
- 3 Need Input Shore Excursion -- Cannes
- 4 Chase Sapphire Card has $10.000 worth of comprehensive travel insurance
- 5 Three’s Still a Charm: New Review of Allure of the Seas
- 6 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 7 Tauck River Cruises
- 8 Alaska Cruise-Definitely Not Cheap
- 9 Celebrity Millennium
- 10 Trip insurance
- 11 Alaska or Galagpagos - Family of 4
- 12 Cruising the Baltic in June
- 13 Costs all round when sick without adequate cover
- 14 Rental car return - Southampton UK
- 15 Has anyone sailed with Ponant?
- 16 Best time to book Royal Caribbean cruise for best price?
- 17 Beaches on Grand Turk and Amber Cove
- 18 Surprise Alaskan Cruise for my Mom for Mother's Day
- 19 Alaska Cruise
- 20 Alaskan cruise with young kids
- 21 Cabin mate for Norway cruise in July
- 22 Viking Southern Med. Ports
- 23 La Pinta or Santa Cruz II - Galapagos
- 24 Caution if considering Viking River Cruises
- 25 Viking Homelands cruise of Baltic