My husband and I will be traveling on the Royal Caribbean 7-day northbound cruise from Vancouver to Seward Alaska from August 23-30th. We plan on booking some excursions, but are on a bit of a budget, so I wanted to get some ideas for if anyone had suggestions for excursions worth splurging on?
Also, would you recommend purchasing the Alaska Toursaver book? My only hesitation is that because the book is $99 - but we can't see what excursion coupons are offered - just want to make sure we would actually be able to use them.
Any other Alaska recommendations are welcome also
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 필리핀환율 ⊙접-속:【kss998.com】⊙
- 2 Alaska or Galagpagos - Family of 4
- 3 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 4 Alaska Cruise
- 5 Going!
- 6 Barcelona: Pier to Airport Transfer
- 7 Ist time cruiser on Carnival Liberty Bahamas
- 8 Viking cruise in early October
- 9 Trip insurance
- 10 Husband is a green card holder
- 11 Caution if considering Viking River Cruises
- 12 Cruising the Baltic in June
- 13 Virgin to build cruise ships.
- 14 Hello, San Juan and Jewel Of The Seas
- 15 Clothes for Baltic cruise
- 16 Sunshine, On A Cloudy Day
- 17 Quick cruise beginning of March Bahamas vs Carribbean
- 18 Southern Caribbean Cruise tips - Celebrity
- 19 How do you decide if you would lie a cruise?
- 20 HAL - "Open Seating Notification"
- 21 Transportation from airport to Manhattan hotels
- 22 Prague to Budapest with Tauck in May, 2016
- 23 MSC splendida
- 24 Shore excursions Alaskan inside passage
- 25 Avoid MSC; Worst vacation ever!