My husband and I will be traveling on the Royal Caribbean 7-day northbound cruise from Vancouver to Seward Alaska from August 23-30th. We plan on booking some excursions, but are on a bit of a budget, so I wanted to get some ideas for if anyone had suggestions for excursions worth splurging on?
Also, would you recommend purchasing the Alaska Toursaver book? My only hesitation is that because the book is $99 - but we can't see what excursion coupons are offered - just want to make sure we would actually be able to use them.
Any other Alaska recommendations are welcome also
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 1st time cruise!
- 2 Antarctica One Ocean Expeditions Cruise Canccellation
- 3 Barcelona to Rome
- 4 St Petersburg - guide vs visa
- 5 Having second thoughts about a Mediterranean cruise end of Oct/first of Nov
- 6 Mediterranean Ports Of Call, Carnival Vista
- 7 alaska cruise
- 8 Medical and Evacuation Insurance for Alaska
- 9 Cruising from Baltimore
- 10 Luxury European Cruise with Teens
- 11 Pearl Seas River cruises
- 12 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 13 How to plan 1 day in Copenhagen
- 14 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 15 Oceania: Never again
- 16 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 17 Parking at Port Everglades, FL
- 18 Sacramento/No Calif GTG Sat Aug 27th
- 19 Silversea Silver Wind
- 20 Trying to decide cruise wardrobe for late fall Mediterranean
- 21 Celebrity Equinox-Cartagena
- 22 Family First Timers
- 23 Santorini excursions
- 24 Croatian Island Cruise - Options for Couple in early 40s
- 25 Excursion companies outside NCL