My husband and I will be traveling on the Royal Caribbean 7-day northbound cruise from Vancouver to Seward Alaska from August 23-30th. We plan on booking some excursions, but are on a bit of a budget, so I wanted to get some ideas for if anyone had suggestions for excursions worth splurging on?
Also, would you recommend purchasing the Alaska Toursaver book? My only hesitation is that because the book is $99 - but we can't see what excursion coupons are offered - just want to make sure we would actually be able to use them.
Any other Alaska recommendations are welcome also
Thanks for your help!
Alaska Toursaver book? Excursion suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Taking alcohol on board.
- 2 Help with Glacier days on Alaskan cruise
- 3 Royal Caribbean Changes!!!!
- 4 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 5 Viking River Cruise/Tulips and Windmils
- 6 Need ideas for Charlotte Amalie, St. thomas due to cruise change.
- 7 Opinion of specific cruise lines?
- 8 First Time Mediterranean Cruiser
- 9 MIA to dock
- 10 Big ship or small ship?
- 11 Alaska in June
- 12 Scandinavia and St. Petersburg
- 13 Cruise Transfer with Alaska Cruise Transportation
- 14 Southern Caribbean Cruise tips - Celebrity
- 15 Cruise Planners Credit Card Data Breech
- 16 Celebrity Caribbean Cruise with NO Paid Excursions??
- 17 Partial Transit vs Full Transit on Panama Canal Cruise
- 18 Variety Cruises for Greek Islands?
- 19 Assult on Golden Princess
- 20 Take my daughter on a one week cruise in March
- 21 Ultimate beverage package
- 22 Majesty of the Seas
- 23 Freedom Flashback, Splendor Here We Come
- 24 A Fun Victory Escape
- 25 Celebrity Reflection Caribbean - Small Details Questions