My husband and I will be traveling on the Royal Caribbean 7-day northbound cruise from Vancouver to Seward Alaska from August 23-30th. We plan on booking some excursions, but are on a bit of a budget, so I wanted to get some ideas for if anyone had suggestions for excursions worth splurging on?
Also, would you recommend purchasing the Alaska Toursaver book? My only hesitation is that because the book is $99 - but we can't see what excursion coupons are offered - just want to make sure we would actually be able to use them.
Any other Alaska recommendations are welcome also
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Nobody sleeps on Celebrity! Book elsewhere.
- 2 Port of Livorno, taxi or train to Lucca?
- 3 Northern Europe or Southern Europe?
- 4 Alaska from Seattle: Princess? Norwegian? Holland American?
- 5 How to pack for Alaska land sea cruise
- 6 Theft on the QM2: A Cautionary Tale
- 7 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 8 Misty Fjords Palne Crash
- 9 any last minute tips for first cruise
- 10 Overnight hotel in Ft. Lauderdale
- 11 Celebrity Solstice
- 12 Fantasy Cruises - Alaska?
- 13 Traveling Solo
- 14 Costa Fascinosa. It's cheap but is it nasty?
- 15 Cruising with an old person--the deluxe edition.
- 16 Cruising Hacks
- 17 Webcams of all Princess ships
- 18 Montreal and Cruise to Boston
- 19 Which European Cruiseline/Itinerary
- 20 Disembarking with HAL
- 21 norwegian cruise line
- 22 Boarding times on Celebrity
- 23 Alaska 7 days inside passage on Pacific Princess from Vancouver
- 24 Alaskan cruise excursions - Survey says....
- 25 Southbound Alaska on Holland America