My husband and I will be traveling on the Royal Caribbean 7-day northbound cruise from Vancouver to Seward Alaska from August 23-30th. We plan on booking some excursions, but are on a bit of a budget, so I wanted to get some ideas for if anyone had suggestions for excursions worth splurging on?
Also, would you recommend purchasing the Alaska Toursaver book? My only hesitation is that because the book is $99 - but we can't see what excursion coupons are offered - just want to make sure we would actually be able to use them.
Any other Alaska recommendations are welcome also
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Dell @printer Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tech C*Are 24/7
- 2 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 3 Dinner attire for Alaska Cruise
- 4 new england/canada cruise
- 5 Cruising the Baltic in June
- 6 Anytime Dining on Princess
- 7 Travelling by Freightrer Ship - Trip Report
- 8 Holland America Line Koningsdam 23/7/2017
- 9 Hs anyone here done a transpacific cruise on Seabourn?
- 10 12 day Mediterranean cruise
- 11 Alaska Cruise
- 12 Transportation to Mendenhall Glacier
- 13 St. Peter Port & Hauteville House
- 14 Has anyone sailed with Ponant?
- 15 Alaska- Icy straight point
- 16 Hotel in mid-town or near cruise pier?
- 17 Africa Cape Town to Capetown
- 18 Seeking Cozumel Advice
- 19 Chase Sapphire Card has $10.000 worth of comprehensive travel insurance
- 20 Three’s Still a Charm: New Review of Allure of the Seas
- 21 Tauck River Cruises
- 22 Caution if considering Viking River Cruises
- 23 Viking Southern Med. Ports
- 24 Best cruise ship for solo cruise to Alaska?
- 25 Avoid MSC; Worst vacation ever!