My husband and I will be traveling on the Royal Caribbean 7-day northbound cruise from Vancouver to Seward Alaska from August 23-30th. We plan on booking some excursions, but are on a bit of a budget, so I wanted to get some ideas for if anyone had suggestions for excursions worth splurging on?
Also, would you recommend purchasing the Alaska Toursaver book? My only hesitation is that because the book is $99 - but we can't see what excursion coupons are offered - just want to make sure we would actually be able to use them.
Any other Alaska recommendations are welcome also
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Holiday Cruising with a toddler
- 2 We're “Country Cruising”.. And Lovin It!
- 3 European River Cruises - strategy
- 4 Considering a Tauck river cruise
- 5 Booking directly with cruise line or through an agency?
- 6 European River Cruise Itineraries and Companies
- 7 Quick cruise beginning of March Bahamas vs Carribbean
- 8 tips on disney cruises
- 9 MSN made me so angry!!!
- 10 Baggage storage before cruise
- 11 Cabin Location: How concerned should I be?
- 12 RCCL, Independence of the Seas, Yea!
- 13 Quiet in the Forum
- 14 RIP FLL shooting Victims
- 15 Cruise ports in Northern Africa
- 16 Dry bag solution for Antarctica
- 17 Travel Agent recommendation
- 18 Viking Switzerland to the North Sea
- 19 Cunard vs. Oceania
- 20 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 21 One day before cruise from Fort Lauderdale, any attraction recommendation
- 22 Carnival tour to Sayulita?
- 23 Season's Greetings
- 24 RCCL went from great to poor
- 25 Small Group Buenos Aires Open Jan 2017