My husband and I will be traveling on the Royal Caribbean 7-day northbound cruise from Vancouver to Seward Alaska from August 23-30th. We plan on booking some excursions, but are on a bit of a budget, so I wanted to get some ideas for if anyone had suggestions for excursions worth splurging on?
Also, would you recommend purchasing the Alaska Toursaver book? My only hesitation is that because the book is $99 - but we can't see what excursion coupons are offered - just want to make sure we would actually be able to use them.
Any other Alaska recommendations are welcome also
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 http://www.healthsupreviews.com/penetrex-male-enhancement-scam/
- 2 Best Luxury Cruise to Greek Islands?
- 3 November Mediterranean Cruise
- 4 What is "roll call" on Cruise Critic?
- 5 Scenic River Cruise USA Pricing Discrimination
- 6 Viking River Cruise Accident, Two Crew Killed
- 7 inoculations
- 8 Ncl Jewel falling apart?
- 9 Alaska Cruise
- 10 Celebrity Reflection - December 31st 2016
- 11 expedition-style cruising to Antarctica
- 12 Princess vs. Norwegian
- 13 Worse Cruise Experience On Holland America Eurodam
- 14 Decision on May 2017 Alaska Cruise
- 15 New Zealand: Recommendations for shore excursions
- 16 Royal Princess 21 Days western Mediterranean and Greek Isles
- 17 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 18 Formal nights
- 19 Quick cruise beginning of March Bahamas vs Carribbean
- 20 Cruise the North West Passage
- 21 European River Cruises - strategy
- 22 Costa shore excursions
- 23 St Petersburg & Scandinavian Gems
- 24 Dry bag solution for Antarctica
- 25 ALASKAN CRUISE - MAY 2017