My husband and I are heading on the Alaska Northbound 23rd-30th cruise and I have a few questions. We're flying into Seattle a couple nights earlier, and will transfer from there to Vancouver. Any ideas of things to do in Seattle?
Also can anyway give me a quick summary of the ports and highhlights / excursions you would recommend for each port? We are concerned with budget, but will splurge on something if it's worth it. Also curious which, if any, excursions we should book ahead of time through an independent company (instead of through the cruise) and how we should go about this.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Fall foliage cruise
- 2 Panama Canal
- 3 Time To “Getaway”.... Again
- 4 Advice on cruise: Boston to Bahams
- 5 Very disappointed with Viking River Cruises
- 6 Holland America Nieuw Amsterdam Alaska Cruise Questions
- 7 Private guide Belize City
- 8 Antarctica Trip Report, March 2015, 10 Days
- 9 low river levels
- 10 reviews of Azamara cruises??
- 11 NCL Pearl Panama Canal
- 12 Viking Basel to Amsterdam River Cruise this Oct 25th-Nov 1st?
- 13 Cruise to Mexican Riviera, RT from SF on Grand Princess.
- 14 Port Canaveral
- 15 French Polynesia Trip Report
- 16 Legal liability of Australians tipping. BEWARE
- 17 Viking Review - Dont Buy the Hype
- 18 Grand Circle Elbe River Cruise 8/30/15
- 19 transportation to cruise ship from San Juan airport
- 20 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 21 NCl Getaway eastern Caribbean out of Miami
- 22 QM2 - Queen Mary 2 - Transatlantic Trip Report
- 23 Cruises for mobility impaired seniors
- 24 Should we take a river cruise?
- 25 Alaska from Seattle: Princess? Norwegian? Holland American?