My husband and I are heading on the Alaska Northbound 23rd-30th cruise and I have a few questions. We're flying into Seattle a couple nights earlier, and will transfer from there to Vancouver. Any ideas of things to do in Seattle?
Also can anyway give me a quick summary of the ports and highhlights / excursions you would recommend for each port? We are concerned with budget, but will splurge on something if it's worth it. Also curious which, if any, excursions we should book ahead of time through an independent company (instead of through the cruise) and how we should go about this.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Greek Island Cruises From/Return to Crete
- 2 Opinions of specific cruise lines? Need your help!
- 3 European river cruise
- 4 Celebrity Century Disaster Cruise
- 5 What MSN.com says not to eat on a cruise
- 6 oceania alaska cruise
- 7 Holland America Southbound Cruise - early June
- 8 Last minute cruise advice
- 9 Legal liability of Australians tipping. BEWARE
- 10 Traveling Solo
- 11 Cruises for mobility impaired seniors
- 12 princess cruisetour to alaska
- 13 Anybody traveled on a Tom Harper European River Cruise?
- 14 Single Cruises Experiences?
- 15 Interested in dress code feedback for Uniworld European river cruises
- 16 Credit Card Charges on Cruise lines
- 17 NCl Getaway eastern Caribbean out of Miami
- 18 Viking Danube cruise: The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly
- 19 Viking Cruise a big disappointment
- 20 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 21 September Viking Cruise
- 22 Is it possible to do Western Caribbean shore excursions on the cheap?
- 23 Port Canaveral
- 24 AMA vs VIKING
- 25 Do NOT cruise with NCL unless...