My husband and I are heading on the Alaska Northbound 23rd-30th cruise and I have a few questions. We're flying into Seattle a couple nights earlier, and will transfer from there to Vancouver. Any ideas of things to do in Seattle?
Also can anyway give me a quick summary of the ports and highhlights / excursions you would recommend for each port? We are concerned with budget, but will splurge on something if it's worth it. Also curious which, if any, excursions we should book ahead of time through an independent company (instead of through the cruise) and how we should go about this.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Alaska in summer
- 2 Looking for crew members to sail to Antarctica in January/February 2017
- 3 Cruise to Hawaii from the mianland
- 4 Will the SS United States cruise again? I hope so!
- 5 Cruising, On A Star Under A Bridge
- 6 Cruise Insurance - Worth it?
- 7 Uniworld's Bordeaux, Vineyards & Chateaux River Cruise
- 8 Ketchikan, Alaska Misty Fjord seaplane options
- 9 Alaska/Cruiseline/Itinerary
- 10 Cozumel Water Temp for Snorkling
- 11 Which caribbean cruise line is the best?
- 12 Choosing a river cruise company in Europe..
- 13 My horror story from Norwegian Sky
- 14 We finally made up our minds...
- 15 Alaska from Seattle: Princess? Norwegian? Holland American?
- 16 Time For An Escape
- 17 Cruise with Young Children in April
- 18 round trip Hawaii cruise
- 19 Celebrity Infinity South America and Antarctica Packing Help
- 20 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 21 No Turkey For NCL In 2016
- 22 Holland America South America 21 day cruise
- 23 Miami End-of-Cruise Day With Luggage??
- 24 Parking at Port Everglades, FL
- 25 airport transfer