My husband and I are heading on the Alaska Northbound 23rd-30th cruise and I have a few questions. We're flying into Seattle a couple nights earlier, and will transfer from there to Vancouver. Any ideas of things to do in Seattle?
Also can anyway give me a quick summary of the ports and highhlights / excursions you would recommend for each port? We are concerned with budget, but will splurge on something if it's worth it. Also curious which, if any, excursions we should book ahead of time through an independent company (instead of through the cruise) and how we should go about this.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Need Input Shore Excursion -- Cannes
- 2 Has anyone sailed with Ponant?
- 3 Alaska or Galagpagos - Family of 4
- 4 La Pinta or Santa Cruz II - Galapagos
- 5 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 6 Alaska Cruise
- 7 Caution if considering Viking River Cruises
- 8 Viking Homelands cruise of Baltic
- 9 European cruise suggestions?
- 10 Cruising the Baltic in June
- 11 Chase Sapphire Card has $10.000 worth of comprehensive travel insurance
- 12 Going!
- 13 Barcelona: Pier to Airport Transfer
- 14 Ist time cruiser on Carnival Liberty Bahamas
- 15 Viking cruise in early October
- 16 Trip insurance
- 17 Husband is a green card holder
- 18 Virgin to build cruise ships.
- 19 Hello, San Juan and Jewel Of The Seas
- 20 Clothes for Baltic cruise
- 21 Sunshine, On A Cloudy Day
- 22 Quick cruise beginning of March Bahamas vs Carribbean
- 23 Southern Caribbean Cruise tips - Celebrity
- 24 How do you decide if you would lie a cruise?
- 25 HAL - "Open Seating Notification"