My husband and I are heading on the Alaska Northbound 23rd-30th cruise and I have a few questions. We're flying into Seattle a couple nights earlier, and will transfer from there to Vancouver. Any ideas of things to do in Seattle?
Also can anyway give me a quick summary of the ports and highhlights / excursions you would recommend for each port? We are concerned with budget, but will splurge on something if it's worth it. Also curious which, if any, excursions we should book ahead of time through an independent company (instead of through the cruise) and how we should go about this.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Anyone had problems with Affordable Tours?
- 2 Royal Princess 21 Days western Mediterranean and Greek Isles
- 3 Quiet in the Forum
- 4 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 5 Santiago to Buenos Aires on the Sun in March 2016.
- 6 Viking handles Elbe low water badly
- 7 inoculations
- 8 What is "roll call" on Cruise Critic?
- 9 St Petersburg & Scandinavian Gems
- 10 Best Luxury Cruise to Greek Islands?
- 11 November Mediterranean Cruise
- 12 Scenic River Cruise USA Pricing Discrimination
- 13 Viking River Cruise Accident, Two Crew Killed
- 14 Ncl Jewel falling apart?
- 15 Alaska Cruise
- 16 Celebrity Reflection - December 31st 2016
- 17 expedition-style cruising to Antarctica
- 18 Princess vs. Norwegian
- 19 Worse Cruise Experience On Holland America Eurodam
- 20 Decision on May 2017 Alaska Cruise
- 21 New Zealand: Recommendations for shore excursions
- 22 Formal nights
- 23 Quick cruise beginning of March Bahamas vs Carribbean
- 24 Cruise the North West Passage
- 25 European River Cruises - strategy