My husband and I are heading on the Alaska Northbound 23rd-30th cruise and I have a few questions. We're flying into Seattle a couple nights earlier, and will transfer from there to Vancouver. Any ideas of things to do in Seattle?
Also can anyway give me a quick summary of the ports and highhlights / excursions you would recommend for each port? We are concerned with budget, but will splurge on something if it's worth it. Also curious which, if any, excursions we should book ahead of time through an independent company (instead of through the cruise) and how we should go about this.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Trip report: Viking Portraits of Southern France
- 2 Best Food on Luxury Cruise Lines
- 3 Holland america oosterdam
- 4 Alaska: Norwegian or Princess...
- 5 No recourse for a change of itinerary
- 6 Best Blue Cruise in Marmaris-Turkey
- 7 Very disappointed with Viking River Cruises
- 8 Cruises survey
- 9 Advice on cruise: Boston to Bahams
- 10 Viking River Cruise - Pretty darn good!!
- 11 Cost of Alcoholic Beverages
- 12 Antarctica Trip Report, March 2015, 10 Days
- 13 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 14 Customer Experience Research - Short 2 minute Survey. Help Appreciated.
- 15 Viking Danube River Bus Tour
- 16 Viking Review - Dont Buy the Hype
- 17 Viking Danube cruise: The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly
- 18 High and dry Viking River Cruises...
- 19 Silversea the BEST
- 20 Hats off to Viking
- 21 Viking River Cruise- Please Black list this company
- 22 Gate 1 Cruise on Luftner’s Amadeus Silver – Substituted Bus Tour
- 23 Balcony on cheap cruise versus inside on more expensive cruise
- 24 Formal nights on cruise
- 25 Cabo, La Paz, Loreto, Puerto Vallarta tour operators?