My husband and I are heading on the Alaska Northbound 23rd-30th cruise and I have a few questions. We're flying into Seattle a couple nights earlier, and will transfer from there to Vancouver. Any ideas of things to do in Seattle?
Also can anyway give me a quick summary of the ports and highhlights / excursions you would recommend for each port? We are concerned with budget, but will splurge on something if it's worth it. Also curious which, if any, excursions we should book ahead of time through an independent company (instead of through the cruise) and how we should go about this.
Alaska Northbound Cruise in late August
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Viking River Cruise--Portugal
- 2 Alaska
- 3 Silversea the BEST
- 4 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 5 Mediterranean cruise
- 6 Civitavecchia port to rail
- 7 Nasca flight in Pisco
- 8 Finding a private tour guide for Tunis/Carthage
- 9 Caribbean Princess Trip Report 2014
- 10 Croatia Dalmatian Coast
- 11 Celebrity Solstice Nov.2012--Dubai/Singapore- Re visa for India??
- 12 Trip report. Our cruise on the Diamond Princess with a stay in Tokyo
- 13 An alternative to Rome when in Civitavecchia
- 14 Steep cruise discounts
- 15 transfers in Venice
- 16 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 17 Halloween cruise on Enchantment of the Sea
- 18 Experience on Noordam of Holland America
- 19 Short luxury cruise
- 20 Anyone ever used Vacations To Go?
- 21 Carnival Victory Halloween cruise
- 22 A Redhead in Antarctica
- 23 Mediterranean Cruise in October
- 24 Finding bargain cruises out of NYC
- 25 Halong Bay Cruise Review: Violet from Heritage Lines