My husband and I are heading on the Alaska Northbound 23rd-30th cruise and I have a few questions. We're flying into Seattle a couple nights earlier, and will transfer from there to Vancouver. Any ideas of things to do in Seattle?
Also can anyway give me a quick summary of the ports and highhlights / excursions you would recommend for each port? We are concerned with budget, but will splurge on something if it's worth it. Also curious which, if any, excursions we should book ahead of time through an independent company (instead of through the cruise) and how we should go about this.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 http://menhealthreviews.org/biocore-muscle/
- 2 Family First Timers
- 3 Cruise Port in Livorno - Day Trip to Pisa and Lucca
- 4 http://www.healthyminimarket.com/garcinia-replenish/
- 5 Avoid Crowds on Greek Cruise
- 6 Sources for finding last minute deals on cruises from Seattle to Alaska?
- 7 Carnival Vista, Cruisers Log.. Star Date 24.05.2016 AD
- 8 Cruise to Hawaii from the mianland
- 9 One-way cruise to Alaska June 2016
- 10 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 11 We finally made up our minds...
- 12 alaska cruise
- 13 Sailing On A Vista
- 14 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 15 Princess vs. Norwegian
- 16 Rome to port at Civitavecchia
- 17 Viking Ocean Cruise nightmare
- 18 The Cruise to pick to go this June
- 19 AMA Waterways River Cruises
- 20 How to plan 1 day in Copenhagen
- 21 Mediterranean cruise on celebrity constellation
- 22 Oasis Lite: Review of Navigator of the Seas
- 23 one way or R/T to Alaska on Princesss
- 24 Baltic Cruise in June
- 25 Alaska cruise excursions tips & logistics help