My husband and I are heading on the Alaska Northbound 23rd-30th cruise and I have a few questions. We're flying into Seattle a couple nights earlier, and will transfer from there to Vancouver. Any ideas of things to do in Seattle?
Also can anyway give me a quick summary of the ports and highhlights / excursions you would recommend for each port? We are concerned with budget, but will splurge on something if it's worth it. Also curious which, if any, excursions we should book ahead of time through an independent company (instead of through the cruise) and how we should go about this.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Port of Livorno, taxi or train to Lucca?
- 2 Northern Europe or Southern Europe?
- 3 Alaska from Seattle: Princess? Norwegian? Holland American?
- 4 How to pack for Alaska land sea cruise
- 5 Theft on the QM2: A Cautionary Tale
- 6 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 7 Misty Fjords Palne Crash
- 8 any last minute tips for first cruise
- 9 Nobody sleeps on Celebrity! Book elsewhere.
- 10 Overnight hotel in Ft. Lauderdale
- 11 Celebrity Solstice
- 12 Fantasy Cruises - Alaska?
- 13 Traveling Solo
- 14 Costa Fascinosa. It's cheap but is it nasty?
- 15 Cruising with an old person--the deluxe edition.
- 16 Cruising Hacks
- 17 Webcams of all Princess ships
- 18 Montreal and Cruise to Boston
- 19 Which European Cruiseline/Itinerary
- 20 Disembarking with HAL
- 21 norwegian cruise line
- 22 Boarding times on Celebrity
- 23 Alaska 7 days inside passage on Pacific Princess from Vancouver
- 24 Alaskan cruise excursions - Survey says....
- 25 Southbound Alaska on Holland America