My husband and I are heading on the Alaska Northbound 23rd-30th cruise and I have a few questions. We're flying into Seattle a couple nights earlier, and will transfer from there to Vancouver. Any ideas of things to do in Seattle?
Also can anyway give me a quick summary of the ports and highhlights / excursions you would recommend for each port? We are concerned with budget, but will splurge on something if it's worth it. Also curious which, if any, excursions we should book ahead of time through an independent company (instead of through the cruise) and how we should go about this.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Alaskan cruise excursions - Survey says....
- 2 Cruising with an old person--the deluxe edition.
- 3 Cruise room options for three people
- 4 Viking River Cruising - by bus
- 5 Carnival Breeze, Falmouth, Jamaica Ideas
- 6 Viking River Cruises - Have you taken their airflights?
- 7 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 8 Three FUN Ports Of Call, Carnival Dream
- 9 Dream A Little Dream
- 10 A “Breeze”, 2 Cruises In 1 Month And I Am Still Under 400lbs.. Maybe?
- 11 Singles Cruise Options
- 12 Well that was fast!
- 13 Norwegian - a tale of a disappearing cruise
- 14 NCl Getaway eastern Caribbean out of Miami
- 15 Princess Preferred: A Review of the Caribbean Princess
- 16 Sydney pre-cruise hotel recommendations
- 17 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 18 Uniworld Bordeaux, Vineyard & Chateau vs. Burgundy & Provence River Cruise
- 19 Gratutities on Quantum Class
- 20 Are drinks packages worth buying?
- 21 I have made a deposit on my first Cruise (RCI Panama Canal)
- 22 Shuttle service needed in Copenhagen
- 23 Tunis terror attack. MSC and Costa in port, passengers possible victims.
- 24 Seabourn Sojourn Singapore-Mumbai, March 2015
- 25 Viking or Uniworld for Egypt/Nile