My husband and I are heading on the Alaska Northbound 23rd-30th cruise and I have a few questions. We're flying into Seattle a couple nights earlier, and will transfer from there to Vancouver. Any ideas of things to do in Seattle?
Also can anyway give me a quick summary of the ports and highhlights / excursions you would recommend for each port? We are concerned with budget, but will splurge on something if it's worth it. Also curious which, if any, excursions we should book ahead of time through an independent company (instead of through the cruise) and how we should go about this.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 http://supplementsprotocol.com/neuro-nzt/
- 2 Indochina Sails cruise | halong bay tours
- 3 This Crew Has Talent
- 4 alaska with Tauck on Princess Ship in June
- 5 Very disappointed with Viking River Cruises
- 6 Miami End-of-Cruise Day With Luggage??
- 7 Basic Info Needed for Europe River Cruises
- 8 Cruise to Hawaii from the mianland
- 9 Parking at Port Everglades, FL
- 10 We finally made up our minds...
- 11 Cozumel Water Temp for Snorkling
- 12 Cruise Insurance - Worth it?
- 13 Which caribbean cruise line is the best?
- 14 Alaska in summer
- 15 Looking for crew members to sail to Antarctica in January/February 2017
- 16 Will the SS United States cruise again? I hope so!
- 17 Cruising, On A Star Under A Bridge
- 18 Uniworld's Bordeaux, Vineyards & Chateaux River Cruise
- 19 Ketchikan, Alaska Misty Fjord seaplane options
- 20 Alaska/Cruiseline/Itinerary
- 21 Choosing a river cruise company in Europe..
- 22 My horror story from Norwegian Sky
- 23 Alaska from Seattle: Princess? Norwegian? Holland American?
- 24 Time For An Escape
- 25 Cruise with Young Children in April