Hi, we are considering a family Alaska cruise out of Seattle in May 2012. Ages range from 80 year old grandparents to college kids to my 7 and 10 year old boys. Which line(s) do you recommend? I seem to see Royal Caribbean does the best with the little kids. Thanks.
Alaska cruise with kids
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 choosing a stateroom on a ship
- 2 Sailing out of San Juan, PR
- 3 AMA Waterways River Cruises
- 4 Shore excursions from Livorno, OTHER than Florence?
- 5 "Shore Excursions in Italy.net"
- 6 Trip report: Viking Portraits of Southern France
- 7 Carnival Ecstasy, Fun Times
- 8 Hop on Hop Off Buses
- 9 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 10 Transatlantic cruises late Oct. to mid-Nov. & Celebrity ship choice
- 11 Choosing a stateroom on Rhine River cruise
- 12 Sea Spirit to Antarctica
- 13 Caribbean Princess Trip Report 2014
- 14 Alaska cruise excrusions
- 15 Carnival Miracle from LA to Mexico?
- 16 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!
- 17 Roundtrip to Alaska or one way
- 18 seascanner.com
- 19 Noordam VF4038
- 20 hotel park and cruise? Seattle
- 21 Norwegian Jewel or Canvial Freedom?
- 22 Mediterranean cruise
- 23 Viking River Cruise--Portugal
- 24 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 25 volendam or Noordam