Just got back form a wonderful experience. There are really quite a lot of good things to say about the Solstice. Many things enhanced the experience. The people working on the ship were always friendly and accommodating. The Cruise Director, naturalist on hand Brent Nixon, the entertainment and even the Captain, who had thought provoking comments during his daily messages. I've seen some negative comments, but I think people might just be unrealistic in what they're looking for. Going on an Alaskan cruise is an experience of a lifetime. This boat, what it provides, and the people working on it, created a wonderful experience. Would gladly go on this cruise again.
Alaska Cruise with Celebrity Solstice 7/11/14 - 7/18/14
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Norwegian Dawn
- 2 Carnival's newest ship Carnival Vista deck plans
- 3 Take my daughter on a one week cruise in March
- 4 Alaska Cruise
- 5 MSC Divina Caribbean Cruise
- 6 Assult on Golden Princess
- 7 Alaska in summer
- 8 Veendam vs. Summit
- 9 1st time on NCL. Any tips please.
- 10 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 11 Celebrity Infinity South America and Antarctica Packing Help
- 12 1 night in Denali
- 13 Optional Tours-Danube River Cruise with Viking
- 14 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 15 Antarctica Cruise
- 16 Croatia Dalmatian Coast
- 17 Cruiseline's responsibility for customer injury
- 18 Cruise worries
- 19 Transportation options around Miami and Ft Lauderdale
- 20 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 21 RC Majesty of the seas versus Caribbean Princess
- 22 An Introduction to new member
- 23 Is dreamlines.nl scam?
- 24 Sunday in Livorno
- 25 Alaska Soutbound: Coral Princess or Zaandam?