Just got back form a wonderful experience. There are really quite a lot of good things to say about the Solstice. Many things enhanced the experience. The people working on the ship were always friendly and accommodating. The Cruise Director, naturalist on hand Brent Nixon, the entertainment and even the Captain, who had thought provoking comments during his daily messages. I've seen some negative comments, but I think people might just be unrealistic in what they're looking for. Going on an Alaskan cruise is an experience of a lifetime. This boat, what it provides, and the people working on it, created a wonderful experience. Would gladly go on this cruise again.
Alaska Cruise with Celebrity Solstice 7/11/14 - 7/18/14
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 regent navigator showers
- 2 Killing time in Fort Lauderdale before our cruise
- 3 A Redhead in Antarctica
- 4 Antarctica cruise - your tips
- 5 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 6 Cruise Experience Interview
- 7 Miami Port Park and cruise hotel package?
- 8 Venice cruise terminal to San Marco ?
- 9 AHI Travel...anyone used them for river cruising?
- 10 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 11 Steep cruise discounts
- 12 Deserved trip for my mother Mary on her birthday 60!!
- 13 Staying active on a river cruise
- 14 Back from Epic cruise
- 15 Shore excursions for New England/Canada
- 16 NCL In Talks To Buy Oceania And Regent...............
- 17 Voyager of the Seas - questions about room service and drink prices.
- 18 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 19 When can I see booking that was done through a travel agent?
- 20 Carnival Fun Shops liquor prices - more intoxicating than ever
- 21 Which cruise one to use??
- 22 Cruise ship deck plans reviews
- 23 French Country Waterways "Adrienne"
- 24 boston to bermuda in nov/dec with 1 yr old
- 25 Formal nights on cruise