Just got back form a wonderful experience. There are really quite a lot of good things to say about the Solstice. Many things enhanced the experience. The people working on the ship were always friendly and accommodating. The Cruise Director, naturalist on hand Brent Nixon, the entertainment and even the Captain, who had thought provoking comments during his daily messages. I've seen some negative comments, but I think people might just be unrealistic in what they're looking for. Going on an Alaskan cruise is an experience of a lifetime. This boat, what it provides, and the people working on it, created a wonderful experience. Would gladly go on this cruise again.
Alaska Cruise with Celebrity Solstice 7/11/14 - 7/18/14
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Nasca flight in Pisco
- 2 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 3 Trip report. Our cruise on the Diamond Princess with a stay in Tokyo
- 4 Viking River Cruise--Portugal
- 5 Recent Crystal Cruise experiences?
- 6 transfers in Venice
- 7 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 8 Alaska
- 9 Silversea the BEST
- 10 Mediterranean cruise
- 11 Civitavecchia port to rail
- 12 Finding a private tour guide for Tunis/Carthage
- 13 Caribbean Princess Trip Report 2014
- 14 Croatia Dalmatian Coast
- 15 Celebrity Solstice Nov.2012--Dubai/Singapore- Re visa for India??
- 16 An alternative to Rome when in Civitavecchia
- 17 Steep cruise discounts
- 18 Halloween cruise on Enchantment of the Sea
- 19 Experience on Noordam of Holland America
- 20 Short luxury cruise
- 21 Anyone ever used Vacations To Go?
- 22 Carnival Victory Halloween cruise
- 23 A Redhead in Antarctica
- 24 Mediterranean Cruise in October
- 25 Finding bargain cruises out of NYC