We are looking at doing our first cruise ever to Alaska with our 3 children who are 4, 8 & 10. I have heard Disney is great for the Kids but is very expensive. It is also hard to get a room for 5 people. Can anyone please advise what other alaskan cruises have great activities for the kids as well as an enjoyable cruise for the adults. We are looking at travelling in July 2014.
thanks for your help
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 YAHOO 1:888:260:2909 Password Reset CONTACT ☎ YAHOO TEC*h 24*7
- 2 Antarctica Quark Expedition Travel Report
- 3 Pre-cruise hotel
- 4 Need help European Cruise -viking Ocean Cruise Barcelona to Rome
- 5 Amadeus river cruise
- 6 The Baltic - When itinerary means everything
- 7 There IS a difference between a travel and cruise agent..
- 8 We finally made up our minds...
- 9 Touring on your own with Viking River Cruise
- 10 Mediterranean cruise- first week of May?
- 11 Viking Ocean Cruise
- 12 Best Place to Purchase Cruises
- 13 Caribbean Update
- 14 Trying to decide to cruise to Port of Call Key West
- 15 A Transatlantic including Boston/NYC/Bermuda/Nassau and Miami
- 16 One way cruise to Europe from FL
- 17 Regent Seven Seas Cruise?
- 18 Windstar Sea Breeze
- 19 river cruises what do you love
- 20 Rhine River Cruise with AMAwaterways
- 21 UNIWORLD River Boat Cruise on the Danube, Budapest to Prague
- 22 NYC Tour before cruise
- 23 UNIWORLD River Beatrice Budapest to Prague
- 24 port excursion recommendations
- 25 Caribbean in 17/18