We are looking at doing our first cruise ever to Alaska with our 3 children who are 4, 8 & 10. I have heard Disney is great for the Kids but is very expensive. It is also hard to get a room for 5 people. Can anyone please advise what other alaskan cruises have great activities for the kids as well as an enjoyable cruise for the adults. We are looking at travelling in July 2014.
thanks for your help
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Sources for finding last minute deals on cruises from Seattle to Alaska?
- 2 Carnival Vista, Cruisers Log.. Star Date 24.05.2016 AD
- 3 Sydney pre-cruise hotel recommendations
- 4 Best Way to See Italy and/or Greece?
- 5 Very disappointed with Viking River Cruises
- 6 One-way cruise to Alaska June 2016
- 7 Juneau excursions Alaska Cruise
- 8 Avoid Crowds on Greek Cruise
- 9 Family First Timers
- 10 alaska cruise
- 11 Cruise Port in Livorno - Day Trip to Pisa and Lucca
- 12 Cruise to Hawaii from the mianland
- 13 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 14 We finally made up our minds...
- 15 Sailing On A Vista
- 16 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 17 Princess vs. Norwegian
- 18 Rome to port at Civitavecchia
- 19 Viking Ocean Cruise nightmare
- 20 The Cruise to pick to go this June
- 21 AMA Waterways River Cruises
- 22 How to plan 1 day in Copenhagen
- 23 Mediterranean cruise on celebrity constellation
- 24 Oasis Lite: Review of Navigator of the Seas
- 25 one way or R/T to Alaska on Princesss