We are looking at doing our first cruise ever to Alaska with our 3 children who are 4, 8 & 10. I have heard Disney is great for the Kids but is very expensive. It is also hard to get a room for 5 people. Can anyone please advise what other alaskan cruises have great activities for the kids as well as an enjoyable cruise for the adults. We are looking at travelling in July 2014.
thanks for your help
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Low water cruise complaints
- 2 Trip report: Viking Portraits of Southern France
- 3 Best Food on Luxury Cruise Lines
- 4 Holland america oosterdam
- 5 Alaska: Norwegian or Princess...
- 6 No recourse for a change of itinerary
- 7 Best Blue Cruise in Marmaris-Turkey
- 8 Very disappointed with Viking River Cruises
- 9 Cruises survey
- 10 Advice on cruise: Boston to Bahams
- 11 Viking River Cruise - Pretty darn good!!
- 12 Cost of Alcoholic Beverages
- 13 Antarctica Trip Report, March 2015, 10 Days
- 14 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 15 Customer Experience Research - Short 2 minute Survey. Help Appreciated.
- 16 Viking Danube River Bus Tour
- 17 Viking Review - Dont Buy the Hype
- 18 Viking Danube cruise: The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly
- 19 High and dry Viking River Cruises...
- 20 Silversea the BEST
- 21 Hats off to Viking
- 22 Viking River Cruise- Please Black list this company
- 23 Gate 1 Cruise on Luftner’s Amadeus Silver – Substituted Bus Tour
- 24 Balcony on cheap cruise versus inside on more expensive cruise
- 25 Formal nights on cruise