We are looking at doing our first cruise ever to Alaska with our 3 children who are 4, 8 & 10. I have heard Disney is great for the Kids but is very expensive. It is also hard to get a room for 5 people. Can anyone please advise what other alaskan cruises have great activities for the kids as well as an enjoyable cruise for the adults. We are looking at travelling in July 2014.
thanks for your help
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 http://vitaminofhealth.com/leptigen-reviews/
- 2 Holiday Cruising with a toddler
- 3 Crazy cruise complaints.
- 4 Perks for owning shares to cruise lines
- 5 BEWARE OF VIKING RIVER CRUISES!
- 6 Suggestion on Cruise in the Great Lakes
- 7 European River Cruises - strategy
- 8 We're “Country Cruising”.. And Lovin It!
- 9 Considering a Tauck river cruise
- 10 Booking directly with cruise line or through an agency?
- 11 European River Cruise Itineraries and Companies
- 12 Quick cruise beginning of March Bahamas vs Carribbean
- 13 tips on disney cruises
- 14 MSN made me so angry!!!
- 15 Baggage storage before cruise
- 16 Cabin Location: How concerned should I be?
- 17 RCCL, Independence of the Seas, Yea!
- 18 Quiet in the Forum
- 19 RIP FLL shooting Victims
- 20 Cruise ports in Northern Africa
- 21 Dry bag solution for Antarctica
- 22 Travel Agent recommendation
- 23 Viking Switzerland to the North Sea
- 24 Cunard vs. Oceania
- 25 Viking River Cruise Disappoints