We're researching cruises to Alaska from Vancouver and have focussed on Holland America as friends were happy with it. I understand it's important to go via the 'inside passage.' However, is it important to go that route both ways? There's a savings with a cruise that goes one-way only on the 'inside passage.' Also, is there reason to choose one boat over another (in this case, the Amsterdam or the Volendam)? Thank you!
Alaska cruise - inside passage both ways?
View all Cruises activity »
- 1 Pride of America
- 2 Cruises to Alaska
- 3 20-Day Cruise from Sydney to PNG and Other Islands....
- 4 Where to stay near Port Civitavecchia, Italy?
- 5 Cunards Q.Victoria and Q Mary11
- 6 Need advice on packing for January cruise Sydney to Auckland
- 7 Do you prefer small exotic cruises or large cruise ships?
- 8 Transportation from airport in Papeete to cruise terminal
- 9 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 10 "Shore Excursions in Italy.net"
- 11 Glove suggestions for our Antartic cruise
- 12 Bottled Water vs Ship Water
- 13 Hard Time Choosing Between Two Itineraries
- 14 Booking after final payment: To wait or not to wait?
- 15 Celebrity Infinity - Valparaiso to Buenos Aires - January 19, 2014
- 16 Things I Learned on a Mediterranean Cruise aboard the Carnival Sunshine
- 17 Grand Princess( Princess Cruise Line)
- 18 Mayan Ruin in Belize
- 19 Why are July & August so much less expensive
- 20 Arabian peninsula cruise: newbie questions
- 21 Which River Cruise company?? Amsterdam to Vienna 2014
- 22 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!
- 23 Eastern Mediterranean and Grrek Isles
- 24 California Coastal Cruise October 19-26, 2013.
- 25 Christmas River Cruise for Young Couple