My wife and I are going to celebrate our 40th wedding anniversary by taking a cruise and land tour of Alaska. The thing we're most interested in Alaska is gold panning and mining experiences. But my biggest question is about avoiding flying on one of the legs. I don't fly since having a really bad experience on a flight, and need to find an alternative to the return leg, or to get there for a cruise back without having to fly there. HAL had no information, all they do is book cruises, all other travel is on the customer. I can understand their situation, they offer a flight for the return trip, and that is fair. Like I said, I do not fly and do not want to abort the trip because of my personal issues. Does anyone have any ideas as to how we can do this? Thanks!
Alaska Cruise and Land Tours
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 AMA Waterways River Cruises
- 2 Newest Aida cruise ship AidaPrima
- 3 Carnival Ecstasy, Fun Times
- 4 Shore excursions from Livorno, OTHER than Florence?
- 5 Transatlantic cruises late Oct. to mid-Nov. & Celebrity ship choice
- 6 choosing a stateroom on a ship
- 7 Sailing out of San Juan, PR
- 8 Alaska
- 9 "Shore Excursions in Italy.net"
- 10 Trip report: Viking Portraits of Southern France
- 11 Hop on Hop Off Buses
- 12 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 13 Choosing a stateroom on Rhine River cruise
- 14 Sea Spirit to Antarctica
- 15 Caribbean Princess Trip Report 2014
- 16 Alaska cruise excrusions
- 17 Carnival Miracle from LA to Mexico?
- 18 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!
- 19 Roundtrip to Alaska or one way
- 20 seascanner.com
- 21 Noordam VF4038
- 22 hotel park and cruise? Seattle
- 23 Norwegian Jewel or Canvial Freedom?
- 24 Mediterranean cruise
- 25 Viking River Cruise--Portugal