My wife and I are going to celebrate our 40th wedding anniversary by taking a cruise and land tour of Alaska. The thing we're most interested in Alaska is gold panning and mining experiences. But my biggest question is about avoiding flying on one of the legs. I don't fly since having a really bad experience on a flight, and need to find an alternative to the return leg, or to get there for a cruise back without having to fly there. HAL had no information, all they do is book cruises, all other travel is on the customer. I can understand their situation, they offer a flight for the return trip, and that is fair. Like I said, I do not fly and do not want to abort the trip because of my personal issues. Does anyone have any ideas as to how we can do this? Thanks!
Alaska Cruise and Land Tours
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Can anyone suggest the parking areas near tampa cruise?
- 2 Budget cruising in style: (5-day Carribean Cruise with Carnival)
- 3 Norovirus
- 4 Tips for Royal Caribbean trip
- 5 Where to Stay in Boston Before & After HAL Cruise
- 6 Grand Circle Rivers of Europe Cruise
- 7 NEED HELP CHOOSING SHIP
- 8 Queen Mary II Transatlantic Questions
- 9 Car rental at Southampton cruise terminal
- 10 Will we like European river cruises?
- 11 carnival curise customer care are not customer care at all!!!!!
- 12 decisions decisions ... advise please
- 13 Celebrity Century Disaster Cruise
- 14 An Epic Adventure
- 15 Trip Report Windstar Panama Passage March 23 Sailing
- 16 Oceania-Marina-Scandinavian Treasures Cruise
- 17 Need some help finding the right cabin
- 18 Car Rental Marseille at Cruise Port
- 19 "Formal" Dinners on Coral Princess
- 20 queen mary question
- 21 Cruise themed music video filmed in the Bahamas
- 22 Back from Epic cruise
- 23 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 24 Cozumel excursions
- 25 Alaska Cruise with 3 children 4, 8 & 10