My wife and I are going to celebrate our 40th wedding anniversary by taking a cruise and land tour of Alaska. The thing we're most interested in Alaska is gold panning and mining experiences. But my biggest question is about avoiding flying on one of the legs. I don't fly since having a really bad experience on a flight, and need to find an alternative to the return leg, or to get there for a cruise back without having to fly there. HAL had no information, all they do is book cruises, all other travel is on the customer. I can understand their situation, they offer a flight for the return trip, and that is fair. Like I said, I do not fly and do not want to abort the trip because of my personal issues. Does anyone have any ideas as to how we can do this? Thanks!
Alaska Cruise and Land Tours
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Alaska
- 2 Another good experience on Carnival and a Disney first
- 3 Formal nights - something to look forward to or a nuisance?
- 4 Staterooms
- 5 Rick Steves on Emerald Princess
- 6 RC's Legend of the Seas Cruise, Scandinavia/Russia
- 7 Sea sickness
- 8 Oh Royal Caribbean…I’m so disappointed in you.
- 9 An alternative to Rome when in Civitavecchia
- 10 How much are water Taxies in Venice?
- 11 Parking in Miami
- 12 Hard Time Choosing Between Two Itineraries
- 13 South Pacific
- 14 Any update on Navigator delay?
- 15 Celebrity Constellation
- 16 Please help with cruise planning.
- 17 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 18 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 19 Be careful out there ...
- 20 $10000.998 cruise sold out
- 21 Ionian vs. Cyclades Cruises in Greece
- 22 Suggestion for accommodation/tour in Anchorage after 7 day Princess Cruise.
- 23 Buffet in Ruby Princess
- 24 European cruises with Europeans
- 25 Pre-cruise hotel options in Rome