we will be traveling --booking 3 cabins on a Regent cruise (Navigator)
swimming?? our boys will be 14 and 17
we will travel as a 3 generation "trip of a lifetime"
All advice welcome...we are experienced travelers--
and experienced "newbie" cruisers (3 carribean cruise as long as 11 nights)
though my MiL has been to Alaska on 3 previous cruises...
...we are taking the Denali trip pre-cruise which is her "must do" for this trip
so please share thoughts on rooms, Regent, land excursions and so on..
Thanks so much ;o)
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 안전한카지노사이트 k y a 7 7 . c o m
- 2 트럼프카지노 k y a 7 7 . c o m
- 3 모바일카지노 k y a 7 7 . c o m
- 4 One way cruise to Europe from FL
- 5 Regent Seven Seas Cruise?
- 6 Touring on your own with Viking River Cruise
- 7 The Baltic - When itinerary means everything
- 8 Trying to decide to cruise to Port of Call Key West
- 9 Windstar Sea Breeze
- 10 river cruises what do you love
- 11 Rhine River Cruise with AMAwaterways
- 12 UNIWORLD River Boat Cruise on the Danube, Budapest to Prague
- 13 NYC Tour before cruise
- 14 UNIWORLD River Beatrice Budapest to Prague
- 15 Pre-cruise hotel
- 16 Best Place to Purchase Cruises
- 17 port excursion recommendations
- 18 Need help European Cruise -viking Ocean Cruise Barcelona to Rome
- 19 Caribbean in 17/18
- 20 Caution if considering Viking River Cruises
- 21 Cruises Only - Be careful
- 22 Dietary requests
- 23 Panama Canal - 7-9 days
- 24 Crusing Cape Town to Singapore...need help
- 25 Zanzibar any ideas?