we will be traveling --booking 3 cabins on a Regent cruise (Navigator)
swimming?? our boys will be 14 and 17
we will travel as a 3 generation "trip of a lifetime"
All advice welcome...we are experienced travelers--
and experienced "newbie" cruisers (3 carribean cruise as long as 11 nights)
though my MiL has been to Alaska on 3 previous cruises...
...we are taking the Denali trip pre-cruise which is her "must do" for this trip
so please share thoughts on rooms, Regent, land excursions and so on..
Thanks so much ;o)
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 http://slimdreneavis.fr/lipo-13/
- 2 Stay away from Cruise,com and cruisesonly.com
- 3 Grand Princess Returns to Port for Repairs
- 4 Baltic Cruise Itinerary Question
- 5 Booking directly with cruise line or through an agency?
- 6 Need tour help for Diamond Princess roundtrip from Singapore itinerary
- 7 Shore Excursions in Juneau
- 8 What to pack South America
- 9 SICKNESS ON VIKING!
- 10 Best Luxury Cruise to Greek Islands?
- 11 Cruisewear on Princess
- 12 Cruise parking, Fort Lauderdale
- 13 Cruise facts
- 14 Santiago to Buenos Aires on the Sun in March 2016.
- 15 Antarctica-Expedition-Feb.2017-By OneOcean-
- 16 Quiet in the Forum
- 17 Trip report. Our cruise on the Diamond Princess with a stay in Tokyo
- 18 Viking handles Elbe low water badly
- 19 What is "roll call" on Cruise Critic?
- 20 Anyone had problems with Affordable Tours?
- 21 What to wear onboard Zaandam from Santiago to Buenos Aires.
- 22 Royal Princess 21 Days western Mediterranean and Greek Isles
- 23 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 24 inoculations
- 25 St Petersburg & Scandinavian Gems