we will be traveling --booking 3 cabins on a Regent cruise (Navigator)
swimming?? our boys will be 14 and 17
we will travel as a 3 generation "trip of a lifetime"
All advice welcome...we are experienced travelers--
and experienced "newbie" cruisers (3 carribean cruise as long as 11 nights)
though my MiL has been to Alaska on 3 previous cruises...
...we are taking the Denali trip pre-cruise which is her "must do" for this trip
so please share thoughts on rooms, Regent, land excursions and so on..
Thanks so much ;o)
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Alaska cruise excursions tips & logistics help
- 2 DONE BE LATE
- 3 Rhine River Boat cruise
- 4 Greece and or Croatia cruise September /October 2016
- 5 Queen Mary 2 Cruise packing tips
- 6 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 7 Alaska cruises
- 8 We finally made up our minds...
- 9 12 hour wait
- 10 river flow
- 11 Spoiled for life
- 12 Japan cruise. Any feedback on these ports
- 13 Ira's Off to Dig the Big Ditch
- 14 VIPmalaga versus Spain Day Tours for Alhambr
- 15 Santiago to Buenos Aires on the Sun in March 2016.
- 16 MED Honeymoon Cruise from Cincinnati
- 17 Taking cruise from Barcelona
- 18 Where is member Eschew?
- 19 Scandinavia Cruise - Depart from Copenhage or Warnemunde, Berlin???
- 20 AMA Waterways River Cruises
- 21 one way or R/T to Alaska on Princesss
- 22 Booking a Windstar cruise
- 23 Transport from Seattle Pier 91 to Seattle airport
- 24 April 9 US Consul Warning of Threat to Tourist Docks Istanbul Antalya
- 25 Turks and Caicos excusions