we will be traveling --booking 3 cabins on a Regent cruise (Navigator)
swimming?? our boys will be 14 and 17
we will travel as a 3 generation "trip of a lifetime"
All advice welcome...we are experienced travelers--
and experienced "newbie" cruisers (3 carribean cruise as long as 11 nights)
though my MiL has been to Alaska on 3 previous cruises...
...we are taking the Denali trip pre-cruise which is her "must do" for this trip
so please share thoughts on rooms, Regent, land excursions and so on..
Thanks so much ;o)
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Low water cruise complaints
- 2 Trip report: Viking Portraits of Southern France
- 3 Best Food on Luxury Cruise Lines
- 4 Holland america oosterdam
- 5 Alaska: Norwegian or Princess...
- 6 No recourse for a change of itinerary
- 7 Best Blue Cruise in Marmaris-Turkey
- 8 Very disappointed with Viking River Cruises
- 9 Cruises survey
- 10 Advice on cruise: Boston to Bahams
- 11 Viking River Cruise - Pretty darn good!!
- 12 Cost of Alcoholic Beverages
- 13 Antarctica Trip Report, March 2015, 10 Days
- 14 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 15 Customer Experience Research - Short 2 minute Survey. Help Appreciated.
- 16 Viking Danube River Bus Tour
- 17 Viking Review - Dont Buy the Hype
- 18 Viking Danube cruise: The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly
- 19 High and dry Viking River Cruises...
- 20 Silversea the BEST
- 21 Hats off to Viking
- 22 Viking River Cruise- Please Black list this company
- 23 Gate 1 Cruise on Luftner’s Amadeus Silver – Substituted Bus Tour
- 24 Balcony on cheap cruise versus inside on more expensive cruise
- 25 Formal nights on cruise