It has been 25 years since I've been on a cruise (7-day Carribeean that was a gift -- and it was fun!), but now I need a short getaway, mainly so I can quarrantine myself to get a writing/tinking project done. A cruise seems like a good solution. but while I feel rather confident about planning trips on land, I am completely out of my element planning this.
If someone could direct me to the most reputable websites to do the searching, I can take it from there. I am probably looking for something short -- 3 or 4 days is fine, and don't care which port in the US I take off from. I am centrally located in the US, so can get anywhere with equal ease or pain, depending on your viewpoint.
I am hoping my flexibility (dates, don't care about cabin class, destination) will yield a good price and that there might be a good website just for someone like me. I've been going to individual cruiseline websites and it seems inefficient.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 LEXMARK Printer Installation Contact 1:800:681:7208 LEXMARK Tec*h care 24\7
- 2 Need help European Cruise -viking Ocean Cruise Barcelona to Rome
- 3 Small Ship Alaska
- 4 UNIWORLD River Boat Cruise on the Danube, Budapest to Prague
- 5 Antarctica Quark Expedition Travel Report
- 6 Pre-cruise hotel
- 7 Amadeus river cruise
- 8 The Baltic - When itinerary means everything
- 9 There IS a difference between a travel and cruise agent..
- 10 We finally made up our minds...
- 11 Touring on your own with Viking River Cruise
- 12 Mediterranean cruise- first week of May?
- 13 Viking Ocean Cruise
- 14 Best Place to Purchase Cruises
- 15 Caribbean Update
- 16 Trying to decide to cruise to Port of Call Key West
- 17 A Transatlantic including Boston/NYC/Bermuda/Nassau and Miami
- 18 One way cruise to Europe from FL
- 19 Regent Seven Seas Cruise?
- 20 Windstar Sea Breeze
- 21 river cruises what do you love
- 22 Rhine River Cruise with AMAwaterways
- 23 NYC Tour before cruise
- 24 UNIWORLD River Beatrice Budapest to Prague
- 25 port excursion recommendations
Advice searching: May or June, for a single, not picky about destination