It has been 25 years since I've been on a cruise (7-day Carribeean that was a gift -- and it was fun!), but now I need a short getaway, mainly so I can quarrantine myself to get a writing/tinking project done. A cruise seems like a good solution. but while I feel rather confident about planning trips on land, I am completely out of my element planning this.
If someone could direct me to the most reputable websites to do the searching, I can take it from there. I am probably looking for something short -- 3 or 4 days is fine, and don't care which port in the US I take off from. I am centrally located in the US, so can get anywhere with equal ease or pain, depending on your viewpoint.
I am hoping my flexibility (dates, don't care about cabin class, destination) will yield a good price and that there might be a good website just for someone like me. I've been going to individual cruiseline websites and it seems inefficient.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Need tour help for Diamond Princess roundtrip from Singapore itinerary
- 2 Shore Excursions in Juneau
- 3 What to pack South America
- 4 SICKNESS ON VIKING!
- 5 Best Luxury Cruise to Greek Islands?
- 6 Booking directly with cruise line or through an agency?
- 7 Cruisewear on Princess
- 8 Cruise parking, Fort Lauderdale
- 9 Cruise facts
- 10 Santiago to Buenos Aires on the Sun in March 2016.
- 11 Antarctica-Expedition-Feb.2017-By OneOcean-
- 12 Quiet in the Forum
- 13 Trip report. Our cruise on the Diamond Princess with a stay in Tokyo
- 14 Viking handles Elbe low water badly
- 15 What is "roll call" on Cruise Critic?
- 16 Anyone had problems with Affordable Tours?
- 17 What to wear onboard Zaandam from Santiago to Buenos Aires.
- 18 Royal Princess 21 Days western Mediterranean and Greek Isles
- 19 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 20 inoculations
- 21 St Petersburg & Scandinavian Gems
- 22 November Mediterranean Cruise
- 23 Scenic River Cruise USA Pricing Discrimination
- 24 Viking River Cruise Accident, Two Crew Killed
- 25 Ncl Jewel falling apart?
Advice searching: May or June, for a single, not picky about destination