It has been 25 years since I've been on a cruise (7-day Carribeean that was a gift -- and it was fun!), but now I need a short getaway, mainly so I can quarrantine myself to get a writing/tinking project done. A cruise seems like a good solution. but while I feel rather confident about planning trips on land, I am completely out of my element planning this.
If someone could direct me to the most reputable websites to do the searching, I can take it from there. I am probably looking for something short -- 3 or 4 days is fine, and don't care which port in the US I take off from. I am centrally located in the US, so can get anywhere with equal ease or pain, depending on your viewpoint.
I am hoping my flexibility (dates, don't care about cabin class, destination) will yield a good price and that there might be a good website just for someone like me. I've been going to individual cruiseline websites and it seems inefficient.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 aweaw eawea44
- 2 Caution if considering Viking River Cruises
- 3 Southern Caribbean Cruise tips - Celebrity
- 4 Hello, San Juan and Jewel Of The Seas
- 5 Virgin to build cruise ships.
- 6 How do you decide if you would lie a cruise?
- 7 HAL - "Open Seating Notification"
- 8 Sunshine, On A Cloudy Day
- 9 Transportation from airport to Manhattan hotels
- 10 Prague to Budapest with Tauck in May, 2016
- 11 MSC splendida
- 12 Shore excursions Alaskan inside passage
- 13 Avoid MSC; Worst vacation ever!
- 14 Cruise Mate- last minute, 33 days from San Diego
- 15 Trip insurance
- 16 Cabin Location: How concerned should I be?
- 17 World Cruises - Preference and Discounts
- 18 Viking Homelands cruise of Baltic
- 19 Shore excursions
- 20 Looking for cruise mate for S. Caribbean cruise
- 21 Western Caribbean excursions?
- 22 Quick cruise beginning of March Bahamas vs Carribbean
- 23 Beds on GCT river cruise ships (European)
- 24 Need suggestions Caribbean cruise
- 25 My first river cruise 12-2017
Advice searching: May or June, for a single, not picky about destination