It has been 25 years since I've been on a cruise (7-day Carribeean that was a gift -- and it was fun!), but now I need a short getaway, mainly so I can quarrantine myself to get a writing/tinking project done. A cruise seems like a good solution. but while I feel rather confident about planning trips on land, I am completely out of my element planning this.
If someone could direct me to the most reputable websites to do the searching, I can take it from there. I am probably looking for something short -- 3 or 4 days is fine, and don't care which port in the US I take off from. I am centrally located in the US, so can get anywhere with equal ease or pain, depending on your viewpoint.
I am hoping my flexibility (dates, don't care about cabin class, destination) will yield a good price and that there might be a good website just for someone like me. I've been going to individual cruiseline websites and it seems inefficient.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 BULLGUARD@ antivirus Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h CAre 24/7
- 2 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 3 Dinner attire for Alaska Cruise
- 4 new england/canada cruise
- 5 Cruising the Baltic in June
- 6 Anytime Dining on Princess
- 7 Travelling by Freightrer Ship - Trip Report
- 8 Holland America Line Koningsdam 23/7/2017
- 9 Hs anyone here done a transpacific cruise on Seabourn?
- 10 12 day Mediterranean cruise
- 11 Alaska Cruise
- 12 Transportation to Mendenhall Glacier
- 13 St. Peter Port & Hauteville House
- 14 Has anyone sailed with Ponant?
- 15 Alaska- Icy straight point
- 16 Hotel in mid-town or near cruise pier?
- 17 Africa Cape Town to Capetown
- 18 Seeking Cozumel Advice
- 19 Chase Sapphire Card has $10.000 worth of comprehensive travel insurance
- 20 Three’s Still a Charm: New Review of Allure of the Seas
- 21 Tauck River Cruises
- 22 Caution if considering Viking River Cruises
- 23 Viking Southern Med. Ports
- 24 Best cruise ship for solo cruise to Alaska?
- 25 Avoid MSC; Worst vacation ever!
Advice searching: May or June, for a single, not picky about destination