Our family of 6, incl. 2 young grade schoolers and 2 Jr high kids, is considering two possible RC cruises this summer, but need advice re the non-overlapping cities (particularly advice on Turkey versus Montenegro, Dubrovnik versus Zadar). We have gone on the Western Med cruise out of Barcelona and enjoyed our time on the west coast of Italy, Mallorca and Cannes.
10 night Greece & the Adriatic Cruise
11 night Greece, Turkey, & Croatia cruise
Venice, Italy (2 nights, days 1 and 11)
We tend to like walking through the towns and looking at the architecture, visiting ancient sites, going to city parks, or going to the beach and swimming near the shore with the children. We're not shoppers or scuba divers.
I would love to hear your advice on whether Dubrovnik should be selected over Zadar and Kusadasi over Kotor. I don't know much about the non-overlapping Greek isles, but thought I would start with the above 4 cities and obtain opinions.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 new england/canada cruise
- 2 Holland America Line Koningsdam 23/7/2017
- 3 Dinner attire for Alaska Cruise
- 4 Hs anyone here done a transpacific cruise on Seabourn?
- 5 12 day Mediterranean cruise
- 6 Alaska Cruise
- 7 Transportation to Mendenhall Glacier
- 8 St. Peter Port & Hauteville House
- 9 Has anyone sailed with Ponant?
- 10 Alaska- Icy straight point
- 11 Hotel in mid-town or near cruise pier?
- 12 Anytime Dining on Princess
- 13 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 14 Africa Cape Town to Capetown
- 15 Seeking Cozumel Advice
- 16 Cruising the Baltic in June
- 17 Chase Sapphire Card has $10.000 worth of comprehensive travel insurance
- 18 Three’s Still a Charm: New Review of Allure of the Seas
- 19 Tauck River Cruises
- 20 Caution if considering Viking River Cruises
- 21 Viking Southern Med. Ports
- 22 Best cruise ship for solo cruise to Alaska?
- 23 Avoid MSC; Worst vacation ever!
- 24 Alaska cruise excursions tips & logistics help
- 25 Celebrity Reflection Western Mediterranean Cruise