Our family of 6, incl. 2 young grade schoolers and 2 Jr high kids, is considering two possible RC cruises this summer, but need advice re the non-overlapping cities (particularly advice on Turkey versus Montenegro, Dubrovnik versus Zadar). We have gone on the Western Med cruise out of Barcelona and enjoyed our time on the west coast of Italy, Mallorca and Cannes.
10 night Greece & the Adriatic Cruise
11 night Greece, Turkey, & Croatia cruise
Venice, Italy (2 nights, days 1 and 11)
We tend to like walking through the towns and looking at the architecture, visiting ancient sites, going to city parks, or going to the beach and swimming near the shore with the children. We're not shoppers or scuba divers.
I would love to hear your advice on whether Dubrovnik should be selected over Zadar and Kusadasi over Kotor. I don't know much about the non-overlapping Greek isles, but thought I would start with the above 4 cities and obtain opinions.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Dietary requests
- 2 Best Place to Purchase Cruises
- 3 Panama Canal - 7-9 days
- 4 Crusing Cape Town to Singapore...need help
- 5 Zanzibar any ideas?
- 6 Seasickness and Canary Islands Cruise
- 7 Hs anyone here done a transpacific cruise on Seabourn?
- 8 Pirates!
- 9 Looking for Arctic cruise deals
- 10 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 11 Viking changes itinerary
- 12 Trying to decide to cruise to Port of Call Key West
- 13 Windsurf Sept 10 Dublin to Lisbon....anyone?
- 14 Cape Liberty cruise terminal
- 15 Murder on the High Sea
- 16 Cruising need suggestions for ports in South Africa
- 17 Grand Celebration review
- 18 Alaska or Galagpagos - Family of 4
- 19 Princess - Needs Help!
- 20 Antarctica Adventure
- 21 Roll calls
- 22 Help With First Cruise to Alaska
- 23 Celebrity Reflection Western Mediterranean Cruise
- 24 Pisa/Florence and Naples/Pompeii questions
- 25 Alaskan Cruise Misc Questions...