Our family of 6, incl. 2 young grade schoolers and 2 Jr high kids, is considering two possible RC cruises this summer, but need advice re the non-overlapping cities (particularly advice on Turkey versus Montenegro, Dubrovnik versus Zadar). We have gone on the Western Med cruise out of Barcelona and enjoyed our time on the west coast of Italy, Mallorca and Cannes.
10 night Greece & the Adriatic Cruise
11 night Greece, Turkey, & Croatia cruise
Venice, Italy (2 nights, days 1 and 11)
We tend to like walking through the towns and looking at the architecture, visiting ancient sites, going to city parks, or going to the beach and swimming near the shore with the children. We're not shoppers or scuba divers.
I would love to hear your advice on whether Dubrovnik should be selected over Zadar and Kusadasi over Kotor. I don't know much about the non-overlapping Greek isles, but thought I would start with the above 4 cities and obtain opinions.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 BEWARE OF VIKING RIVER CRUISES!
- 2 Suggestion on Cruise in the Great Lakes
- 3 Crazy cruise complaints.
- 4 Holiday Cruising with a toddler
- 5 European River Cruises - strategy
- 6 We're “Country Cruising”.. And Lovin It!
- 7 Considering a Tauck river cruise
- 8 Booking directly with cruise line or through an agency?
- 9 European River Cruise Itineraries and Companies
- 10 Quick cruise beginning of March Bahamas vs Carribbean
- 11 tips on disney cruises
- 12 MSN made me so angry!!!
- 13 Baggage storage before cruise
- 14 Cabin Location: How concerned should I be?
- 15 RCCL, Independence of the Seas, Yea!
- 16 Quiet in the Forum
- 17 RIP FLL shooting Victims
- 18 Cruise ports in Northern Africa
- 19 Dry bag solution for Antarctica
- 20 Travel Agent recommendation
- 21 Viking Switzerland to the North Sea
- 22 Cunard vs. Oceania
- 23 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 24 One day before cruise from Fort Lauderdale, any attraction recommendation
- 25 Carnival tour to Sayulita?