Our family of 6, incl. 2 young grade schoolers and 2 Jr high kids, is considering two possible RC cruises this summer, but need advice re the non-overlapping cities (particularly advice on Turkey versus Montenegro, Dubrovnik versus Zadar). We have gone on the Western Med cruise out of Barcelona and enjoyed our time on the west coast of Italy, Mallorca and Cannes.
10 night Greece & the Adriatic Cruise
11 night Greece, Turkey, & Croatia cruise
Venice, Italy (2 nights, days 1 and 11)
We tend to like walking through the towns and looking at the architecture, visiting ancient sites, going to city parks, or going to the beach and swimming near the shore with the children. We're not shoppers or scuba divers.
I would love to hear your advice on whether Dubrovnik should be selected over Zadar and Kusadasi over Kotor. I don't know much about the non-overlapping Greek isles, but thought I would start with the above 4 cities and obtain opinions.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 인터넷신천지 ♤홈-피:‘kss998.com’♤
- 2 La Pinta or Santa Cruz II - Galapagos
- 3 Chase Sapphire Card has $10.000 worth of comprehensive travel insurance
- 4 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 5 European cruise suggestions?
- 6 Has anyone sailed with Ponant?
- 7 Alaska or Galagpagos - Family of 4
- 8 Alaska Cruise
- 9 Going!
- 10 Barcelona: Pier to Airport Transfer
- 11 Ist time cruiser on Carnival Liberty Bahamas
- 12 Viking cruise in early October
- 13 Trip insurance
- 14 Husband is a green card holder
- 15 Caution if considering Viking River Cruises
- 16 Cruising the Baltic in June
- 17 Virgin to build cruise ships.
- 18 Hello, San Juan and Jewel Of The Seas
- 19 Clothes for Baltic cruise
- 20 Sunshine, On A Cloudy Day
- 21 Quick cruise beginning of March Bahamas vs Carribbean
- 22 Southern Caribbean Cruise tips - Celebrity
- 23 How do you decide if you would lie a cruise?
- 24 HAL - "Open Seating Notification"
- 25 Transportation from airport to Manhattan hotels