My two best friends and I are planning to take an Alaskan Cruise to celebrate our 60th birthdays in 2012. It will the first cruise for all of us. Any advice on booking for THREE (will we be forced to book separate rooms, or 2 in one room, 1 alone?), any advice about a cruise that offers spa amenities? If we could design the perfect cruise we'd forego ship entertainment (shows/dancing) for spa and excursions and no children. Any recommendations of a particular cruise line?
Advice on booking Alaskan Cruise
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Halong Bay Cruise Review: Violet from Heritage Lines
- 2 Croatia Dalmatian Coast
- 3 Finding bargain cruises out of NYC
- 4 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 5 Partial Transit vs Full Transit on Panama Canal Cruise
- 6 Antarctica cruise - your tips
- 7 Venice cruise terminal to San Marco ?
- 8 Killing time in Fort Lauderdale before our cruise
- 9 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 10 transfers in Venice
- 11 Norwegian Pearl obstructed rooms question
- 12 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 13 Pavlus Travel
- 14 Cape Horn Cruise
- 15 French Country Waterways "Adrienne"
- 16 Miami Port Park and cruise hotel package?
- 17 Cruise Experience Interview
- 18 regent navigator showers
- 19 A Redhead in Antarctica
- 20 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 21 AHI Travel...anyone used them for river cruising?
- 22 Steep cruise discounts
- 23 Deserved trip for my mother Mary on her birthday 60!!
- 24 Staying active on a river cruise
- 25 Back from Epic cruise