I have been thinking about planning a cruise for our family for a long time. We have never been on a cruise before but it seems like it would be a perfect thing to do with young children (7 and 10 yrs old) because of the variety of things offered. Unfortunately we have a very small budget to work with and it seems like the Disney cruises would be about $4,000-$5,000 with air for a family of four to take a 4 or 5 day cruise to the Bahamas. Any advice on how to get the best price for a Disney cruise or less expensive cruise lines that might be just as good as Disney? We live in St. Louis, MO so I am guessing leaving from FL would be our best option. Thanks for your help!!!
Advice for First Time Family Cruise Small Budget
View all Cruises activity »
- 1 Glove suggestions for our Antartic cruise
- 2 Bottled Water vs Ship Water
- 3 Do you prefer small exotic cruises or large cruise ships?
- 4 Need advice on packing for January cruise Sydney to Auckland
- 5 Cruises to Alaska
- 6 Hard Time Choosing Between Two Itineraries
- 7 Cunards Q.Victoria and Q Mary11
- 8 "Shore Excursions in Italy.net"
- 9 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 10 Booking after final payment: To wait or not to wait?
- 11 Celebrity Infinity - Valparaiso to Buenos Aires - January 19, 2014
- 12 Things I Learned on a Mediterranean Cruise aboard the Carnival Sunshine
- 13 Grand Princess( Princess Cruise Line)
- 14 Mayan Ruin in Belize
- 15 Why are July & August so much less expensive
- 16 Arabian peninsula cruise: newbie questions
- 17 Which River Cruise company?? Amsterdam to Vienna 2014
- 18 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!
- 19 Eastern Mediterranean and Grrek Isles
- 20 California Coastal Cruise October 19-26, 2013.
- 21 Christmas River Cruise for Young Couple
- 22 NCL Epic June 15-22, 2014 sharing tour excursions in Italy with Romeinlimo
- 23 Venice cruise terminal to railway station
- 24 Transportation from airport in Papeete to cruise terminal
- 25 post-cruise help in Miami