I have been thinking about planning a cruise for our family for a long time. We have never been on a cruise before but it seems like it would be a perfect thing to do with young children (7 and 10 yrs old) because of the variety of things offered. Unfortunately we have a very small budget to work with and it seems like the Disney cruises would be about $4,000-$5,000 with air for a family of four to take a 4 or 5 day cruise to the Bahamas. Any advice on how to get the best price for a Disney cruise or less expensive cruise lines that might be just as good as Disney? We live in St. Louis, MO so I am guessing leaving from FL would be our best option. Thanks for your help!!!
Advice for First Time Family Cruise Small Budget
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Celebrity Caribbean Cruise with NO Paid Excursions??
- 2 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!
- 3 Flight Back to US after Transatlantic Cruise
- 4 SHUTTLE SERVICE TO THE PORT AUTHORITY IN BAYONNE, NJ
- 5 Optional Tours-Danube River Cruise with Viking
- 6 Partial Transit vs Full Transit on Panama Canal Cruise
- 7 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 8 Formal nights on cruise
- 9 Take my daughter on a one week cruise in March
- 10 Norwegian Dawn
- 11 Carnival's newest ship Carnival Vista deck plans
- 12 Alaska Cruise
- 13 MSC Divina Caribbean Cruise
- 14 Assult on Golden Princess
- 15 Alaska in summer
- 16 Veendam vs. Summit
- 17 1st time on NCL. Any tips please.
- 18 Celebrity Infinity South America and Antarctica Packing Help
- 19 1 night in Denali
- 20 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 21 Antarctica Cruise
- 22 Croatia Dalmatian Coast
- 23 Cruiseline's responsibility for customer injury
- 24 Cruise worries
- 25 Transportation options around Miami and Ft Lauderdale