I have been thinking about planning a cruise for our family for a long time. We have never been on a cruise before but it seems like it would be a perfect thing to do with young children (7 and 10 yrs old) because of the variety of things offered. Unfortunately we have a very small budget to work with and it seems like the Disney cruises would be about $4,000-$5,000 with air for a family of four to take a 4 or 5 day cruise to the Bahamas. Any advice on how to get the best price for a Disney cruise or less expensive cruise lines that might be just as good as Disney? We live in St. Louis, MO so I am guessing leaving from FL would be our best option. Thanks for your help!!!
Advice for First Time Family Cruise Small Budget
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Norovirus
- 2 Tips for Royal Caribbean trip
- 3 Where to Stay in Boston Before & After HAL Cruise
- 4 Grand Circle Rivers of Europe Cruise
- 5 NEED HELP CHOOSING SHIP
- 6 Queen Mary II Transatlantic Questions
- 7 Car rental at Southampton cruise terminal
- 8 Will we like European river cruises?
- 9 carnival curise customer care are not customer care at all!!!!!
- 10 decisions decisions ... advise please
- 11 Celebrity Century Disaster Cruise
- 12 An Epic Adventure
- 13 Trip Report Windstar Panama Passage March 23 Sailing
- 14 Oceania-Marina-Scandinavian Treasures Cruise
- 15 Need some help finding the right cabin
- 16 Car Rental Marseille at Cruise Port
- 17 "Formal" Dinners on Coral Princess
- 18 queen mary question
- 19 Cruise themed music video filmed in the Bahamas
- 20 Back from Epic cruise
- 21 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 22 Cozumel excursions
- 23 Alaska Cruise with 3 children 4, 8 & 10
- 24 Budget cruising in style: (5-day Carribean Cruise with Carnival)
- 25 Golf Cruise Hawaii?