I have been thinking about planning a cruise for our family for a long time. We have never been on a cruise before but it seems like it would be a perfect thing to do with young children (7 and 10 yrs old) because of the variety of things offered. Unfortunately we have a very small budget to work with and it seems like the Disney cruises would be about $4,000-$5,000 with air for a family of four to take a 4 or 5 day cruise to the Bahamas. Any advice on how to get the best price for a Disney cruise or less expensive cruise lines that might be just as good as Disney? We live in St. Louis, MO so I am guessing leaving from FL would be our best option. Thanks for your help!!!
Advice for First Time Family Cruise Small Budget
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 RC's Legend of the Seas Cruise, Scandinavia/Russia
- 2 Formal nights - something to look forward to or a nuisance?
- 3 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 4 Alaska
- 5 Another good experience on Carnival and a Disney first
- 6 Staterooms
- 7 Rick Steves on Emerald Princess
- 8 Sea sickness
- 9 Oh Royal Caribbean…I’m so disappointed in you.
- 10 An alternative to Rome when in Civitavecchia
- 11 How much are water Taxies in Venice?
- 12 Parking in Miami
- 13 Hard Time Choosing Between Two Itineraries
- 14 South Pacific
- 15 Any update on Navigator delay?
- 16 Celebrity Constellation
- 17 Please help with cruise planning.
- 18 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 19 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 20 Be careful out there ...
- 21 $10000.998 cruise sold out
- 22 Ionian vs. Cyclades Cruises in Greece
- 23 Suggestion for accommodation/tour in Anchorage after 7 day Princess Cruise.
- 24 Buffet in Ruby Princess
- 25 European cruises with Europeans