I have been thinking about planning a cruise for our family for a long time. We have never been on a cruise before but it seems like it would be a perfect thing to do with young children (7 and 10 yrs old) because of the variety of things offered. Unfortunately we have a very small budget to work with and it seems like the Disney cruises would be about $4,000-$5,000 with air for a family of four to take a 4 or 5 day cruise to the Bahamas. Any advice on how to get the best price for a Disney cruise or less expensive cruise lines that might be just as good as Disney? We live in St. Louis, MO so I am guessing leaving from FL would be our best option. Thanks for your help!!!
Advice for First Time Family Cruise Small Budget
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Formal nights on cruise
- 2 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!
- 3 Mediterranean Cruise in October
- 4 Cruise recommendation for Caribbean
- 5 French Country Waterways "Adrienne"
- 6 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 7 Norwegian Epic Tour Sharing - Rome - 3 Sep 14
- 8 Cruise Weather Tracking Website
- 9 4 Aussies on Sapphire Princess to Alaska
- 10 TAMPA HOTEL
- 11 Emerald Princess vs. NCL Dawn for Christmas Cruise
- 12 Azamara Excursions
- 13 Things to consider about a river cruise??
- 14 carniva cruise key west and cozumel in august 2014
- 15 Anyone ever used Vacations To Go?
- 16 Be cautious on MS Amadeus Elegant
- 17 Any small-scale Alaska cruises out there?
- 18 Norwegian Dawn Boston to Bermuda Cruise- June 27-July 4
- 19 What are the most unusual items you pack for a cruise?
- 20 Explain me this, Regent Cruise.
- 21 Jones Act
- 22 Cruise Experience Interview
- 23 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 24 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 25 Organised Trips from Celebrity's Equinox Cruise Liner