I have been thinking about planning a cruise for our family for a long time. We have never been on a cruise before but it seems like it would be a perfect thing to do with young children (7 and 10 yrs old) because of the variety of things offered. Unfortunately we have a very small budget to work with and it seems like the Disney cruises would be about $4,000-$5,000 with air for a family of four to take a 4 or 5 day cruise to the Bahamas. Any advice on how to get the best price for a Disney cruise or less expensive cruise lines that might be just as good as Disney? We live in St. Louis, MO so I am guessing leaving from FL would be our best option. Thanks for your help!!!
Advice for First Time Family Cruise Small Budget
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 French Country Waterways "Adrienne"
- 2 Antarctica cruise - your tips
- 3 Miami Port Park and cruise hotel package?
- 4 Cruise Experience Interview
- 5 Killing time in Fort Lauderdale before our cruise
- 6 regent navigator showers
- 7 A Redhead in Antarctica
- 8 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 9 Venice cruise terminal to San Marco ?
- 10 AHI Travel...anyone used them for river cruising?
- 11 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 12 Steep cruise discounts
- 13 Deserved trip for my mother Mary on her birthday 60!!
- 14 Staying active on a river cruise
- 15 Back from Epic cruise
- 16 Shore excursions for New England/Canada
- 17 NCL In Talks To Buy Oceania And Regent...............
- 18 Voyager of the Seas - questions about room service and drink prices.
- 19 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 20 When can I see booking that was done through a travel agent?
- 21 Carnival Fun Shops liquor prices - more intoxicating than ever
- 22 Which cruise one to use??
- 23 Cruise ship deck plans reviews
- 24 boston to bermuda in nov/dec with 1 yr old
- 25 Formal nights on cruise