If you are to book a cabin on a cruise, say a delux balcony which are very reasonably priced for 2 people and you want to get (assuming it is avail) , an adjoining cabin for say your teen. I know a 3rd person on the itinery is pretty cheap, usually about $400. Do they charge the full price of the cabin, or do you get it at a lower price?
Adjoining cabins on cruises
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 2 Trip report. Our cruise on the Diamond Princess with a stay in Tokyo
- 3 Viking River Cruise--Portugal
- 4 Recent Crystal Cruise experiences?
- 5 Nasca flight in Pisco
- 6 transfers in Venice
- 7 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 8 Alaska
- 9 Silversea the BEST
- 10 Mediterranean cruise
- 11 Civitavecchia port to rail
- 12 Finding a private tour guide for Tunis/Carthage
- 13 Caribbean Princess Trip Report 2014
- 14 Croatia Dalmatian Coast
- 15 Celebrity Solstice Nov.2012--Dubai/Singapore- Re visa for India??
- 16 An alternative to Rome when in Civitavecchia
- 17 Steep cruise discounts
- 18 Halloween cruise on Enchantment of the Sea
- 19 Experience on Noordam of Holland America
- 20 Short luxury cruise
- 21 Anyone ever used Vacations To Go?
- 22 Carnival Victory Halloween cruise
- 23 A Redhead in Antarctica
- 24 Mediterranean Cruise in October
- 25 Finding bargain cruises out of NYC