If you are to book a cabin on a cruise, say a delux balcony which are very reasonably priced for 2 people and you want to get (assuming it is avail) , an adjoining cabin for say your teen. I know a 3rd person on the itinery is pretty cheap, usually about $400. Do they charge the full price of the cabin, or do you get it at a lower price?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Seasickness and Canary Islands Cruise
- 2 The Christian community of parish st paul and st Antoine de padou
- 3 Hs anyone here done a transpacific cruise on Seabourn?
- 4 Crusing Cape Town to Singapore...need help
- 5 Pirates!
- 6 Looking for Arctic cruise deals
- 7 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 8 Viking changes itinerary
- 9 Trying to decide to cruise to Port of Call Key West
- 10 Windsurf Sept 10 Dublin to Lisbon....anyone?
- 11 Cape Liberty cruise terminal
- 12 Murder on the High Sea
- 13 Cruising need suggestions for ports in South Africa
- 14 Grand Celebration review
- 15 Alaska or Galagpagos - Family of 4
- 16 Princess - Needs Help!
- 17 Antarctica Adventure
- 18 Roll calls
- 19 Help With First Cruise to Alaska
- 20 Celebrity Reflection Western Mediterranean Cruise
- 21 Pisa/Florence and Naples/Pompeii questions
- 22 Alaskan Cruise Misc Questions...
- 23 Africa Cape Town to Capetown
- 24 What to pack for alaska
- 25 Princess Plus: a Review of the Regal Princess