If you are to book a cabin on a cruise, say a delux balcony which are very reasonably priced for 2 people and you want to get (assuming it is avail) , an adjoining cabin for say your teen. I know a 3rd person on the itinery is pretty cheap, usually about $400. Do they charge the full price of the cabin, or do you get it at a lower price?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Facial Skin Care For Men - A Highly Routine
- 2 Cruisewear on Princess
- 3 RD poll of most trusted cruise in USA.
- 4 Quick cruise beginning of March Bahamas vs Carribbean
- 5 Port Canaveral Orlando _ what to do
- 6 Car rental from Norwegian Pride of America
- 7 European River Cruises - strategy
- 8 Port Canaveral
- 9 Formal nights
- 10 St Petersburg & Scandinavian Gems
- 11 Alaska Cruise
- 12 Royal Princess 21 Days western Mediterranean and Greek Isles
- 13 Choosing a river cruise company in Europe..
- 14 November Mediterranean Cruise
- 15 NCL Loses all our reservations
- 16 Accident on Harmony of the seas. Crew killed and injured.
- 17 Viking handles Elbe low water badly
- 18 River Cruising-Eastern Europe
- 19 Luggage storage or transport from Yokohama to Haneda Airport
- 20 Norwegian Fjord cruise room choic
- 21 Viking River Cruise Accident, Two Crew Killed
- 22 Carnival Vista creams dock will exiting port of Messina!
- 23 cheaper to do round trip from Rome (R/T) vs. Rome and Venice (O/W)
- 24 Using Global Entry at Ft. Lauderdale cruise terminal
- 25 quality of m/v artemis