If you are to book a cabin on a cruise, say a delux balcony which are very reasonably priced for 2 people and you want to get (assuming it is avail) , an adjoining cabin for say your teen. I know a 3rd person on the itinery is pretty cheap, usually about $400. Do they charge the full price of the cabin, or do you get it at a lower price?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 http://nutritionplanreview.com/staminon-male-enhancement/
- 2 Alaska Cruise
- 3 Going!
- 4 Barcelona: Pier to Airport Transfer
- 5 Ist time cruiser on Carnival Liberty Bahamas
- 6 Viking cruise in early October
- 7 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 8 Trip insurance
- 9 Husband is a green card holder
- 10 Caution if considering Viking River Cruises
- 11 Cruising the Baltic in June
- 12 Virgin to build cruise ships.
- 13 Hello, San Juan and Jewel Of The Seas
- 14 Clothes for Baltic cruise
- 15 Sunshine, On A Cloudy Day
- 16 Quick cruise beginning of March Bahamas vs Carribbean
- 17 Southern Caribbean Cruise tips - Celebrity
- 18 How do you decide if you would lie a cruise?
- 19 HAL - "Open Seating Notification"
- 20 Transportation from airport to Manhattan hotels
- 21 Prague to Budapest with Tauck in May, 2016
- 22 MSC splendida
- 23 Shore excursions Alaskan inside passage
- 24 Avoid MSC; Worst vacation ever!
- 25 Cruise Mate- last minute, 33 days from San Diego