If you are to book a cabin on a cruise, say a delux balcony which are very reasonably priced for 2 people and you want to get (assuming it is avail) , an adjoining cabin for say your teen. I know a 3rd person on the itinery is pretty cheap, usually about $400. Do they charge the full price of the cabin, or do you get it at a lower price?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 WEBROOT 1800:681:7208 installation☎ CONTACT WEBROOT Tec*h care 24*7
- 2 SBCGLOBAL 1800:681:7208 password reset CONTACT SBCGLOBAL Tec*h care 24/7
- 3 shore excursions
- 4 Top 10 Hits Hindi Songs of The Week
- 5 Antarctica Quark Expedition Travel Report
- 6 Pre-cruise hotel
- 7 Need help European Cruise -viking Ocean Cruise Barcelona to Rome
- 8 Amadeus river cruise
- 9 The Baltic - When itinerary means everything
- 10 There IS a difference between a travel and cruise agent..
- 11 We finally made up our minds...
- 12 Touring on your own with Viking River Cruise
- 13 Mediterranean cruise- first week of May?
- 14 Viking Ocean Cruise
- 15 Best Place to Purchase Cruises
- 16 Caribbean Update
- 17 Trying to decide to cruise to Port of Call Key West
- 18 A Transatlantic including Boston/NYC/Bermuda/Nassau and Miami
- 19 One way cruise to Europe from FL
- 20 Regent Seven Seas Cruise?
- 21 Windstar Sea Breeze
- 22 river cruises what do you love
- 23 Rhine River Cruise with AMAwaterways
- 24 UNIWORLD River Boat Cruise on the Danube, Budapest to Prague
- 25 NYC Tour before cruise