If you are to book a cabin on a cruise, say a delux balcony which are very reasonably priced for 2 people and you want to get (assuming it is avail) , an adjoining cabin for say your teen. I know a 3rd person on the itinery is pretty cheap, usually about $400. Do they charge the full price of the cabin, or do you get it at a lower price?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Caution if considering Viking River Cruises
- 2 Southern Caribbean Cruise tips - Celebrity
- 3 Hello, San Juan and Jewel Of The Seas
- 4 Virgin to build cruise ships.
- 5 How do you decide if you would lie a cruise?
- 6 HAL - "Open Seating Notification"
- 7 Sunshine, On A Cloudy Day
- 8 Transportation from airport to Manhattan hotels
- 9 Prague to Budapest with Tauck in May, 2016
- 10 MSC splendida
- 11 Shore excursions Alaskan inside passage
- 12 Avoid MSC; Worst vacation ever!
- 13 Cruise Mate- last minute, 33 days from San Diego
- 14 Trip insurance
- 15 Cabin Location: How concerned should I be?
- 16 World Cruises - Preference and Discounts
- 17 Viking Homelands cruise of Baltic
- 18 Shore excursions
- 19 Looking for cruise mate for S. Caribbean cruise
- 20 Western Caribbean excursions?
- 21 Quick cruise beginning of March Bahamas vs Carribbean
- 22 Beds on GCT river cruise ships (European)
- 23 Need suggestions Caribbean cruise
- 24 My first river cruise 12-2017
- 25 Cabin Question for Emerald Princess