If you are to book a cabin on a cruise, say a delux balcony which are very reasonably priced for 2 people and you want to get (assuming it is avail) , an adjoining cabin for say your teen. I know a 3rd person on the itinery is pretty cheap, usually about $400. Do they charge the full price of the cabin, or do you get it at a lower price?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Alaska Cruise-Definitely Not Cheap
- 2 Trip insurance
- 3 Alaska or Galagpagos - Family of 4
- 4 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 5 Cruising the Baltic in June
- 6 Costs all round when sick without adequate cover
- 7 Rental car return - Southampton UK
- 8 Need Input Shore Excursion -- Cannes
- 9 Has anyone sailed with Ponant?
- 10 Best time to book Royal Caribbean cruise for best price?
- 11 Beaches on Grand Turk and Amber Cove
- 12 Surprise Alaskan Cruise for my Mom for Mother's Day
- 13 Alaska Cruise
- 14 Alaskan cruise with young kids
- 15 Cabin mate for Norway cruise in July
- 16 Chase Sapphire Card has $10.000 worth of comprehensive travel insurance
- 17 Viking Southern Med. Ports
- 18 La Pinta or Santa Cruz II - Galapagos
- 19 Caution if considering Viking River Cruises
- 20 Viking Homelands cruise of Baltic
- 21 European cruise suggestions?
- 22 Going!
- 23 Barcelona: Pier to Airport Transfer
- 24 Ist time cruiser on Carnival Liberty Bahamas
- 25 Viking cruise in early October