If you are to book a cabin on a cruise, say a delux balcony which are very reasonably priced for 2 people and you want to get (assuming it is avail) , an adjoining cabin for say your teen. I know a 3rd person on the itinery is pretty cheap, usually about $400. Do they charge the full price of the cabin, or do you get it at a lower price?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Considering a Tauck river cruise
- 2 Crazy cruise complaints.
- 3 Perks for owning shares to cruise lines
- 4 We're “Country Cruising”.. And Lovin It!
- 5 Holiday Cruising with a toddler
- 6 Bucket List
- 7 Kudos to Royal Caribbean and SW airlines
- 8 Quick cruise beginning of March Bahamas vs Carribbean
- 9 BEWARE OF VIKING RIVER CRUISES!
- 10 Viking Homelands cruise of Baltic
- 11 Suggestion on Cruise in the Great Lakes
- 12 European River Cruises - strategy
- 13 Booking directly with cruise line or through an agency?
- 14 European River Cruise Itineraries and Companies
- 15 tips on disney cruises
- 16 MSN made me so angry!!!
- 17 Baggage storage before cruise
- 18 Cabin Location: How concerned should I be?
- 19 RCCL, Independence of the Seas, Yea!
- 20 Quiet in the Forum
- 21 RIP FLL shooting Victims
- 22 Cruise ports in Northern Africa
- 23 Dry bag solution for Antarctica
- 24 Travel Agent recommendation
- 25 Viking Switzerland to the North Sea