Has anyone had a stop in Brunei? We have a stop scheduled and I am trying to find out what you can do on your own. Will there be tour operators at the dock like most other ports?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 AIM 1800:681:7208 password reset CONTACT AIMTec*h care 24/7
- 2 Antarctica Quark Expedition Travel Report
- 3 Scenic cruise advice
- 4 Seabourn Alaska Cruise
- 5 Viking consumer beware
- 6 UNIWORLD River Boat Cruise on the Danube, Budapest to Prague
- 7 Need help European Cruise -viking Ocean Cruise Barcelona to Rome
- 8 Small Ship Alaska
- 9 Pre-cruise hotel
- 10 Amadeus river cruise
- 11 The Baltic - When itinerary means everything
- 12 There IS a difference between a travel and cruise agent..
- 13 We finally made up our minds...
- 14 Touring on your own with Viking River Cruise
- 15 Mediterranean cruise- first week of May?
- 16 Viking Ocean Cruise
- 17 Best Place to Purchase Cruises
- 18 Caribbean Update
- 19 Trying to decide to cruise to Port of Call Key West
- 20 A Transatlantic including Boston/NYC/Bermuda/Nassau and Miami
- 21 One way cruise to Europe from FL
- 22 Regent Seven Seas Cruise?
- 23 Windstar Sea Breeze
- 24 river cruises what do you love
- 25 Rhine River Cruise with AMAwaterways