The Carnival Fascination 5 Day Bahamas itinerary which previously included as cruise ports of call Nassau and Key West will be changed http://www.cruiseshipitinerary.com/carnival-fascination-itinerary/ all CCL Fascination ship cruises March 11 and onwards instead of Key West will visit the RCCL's CocoCay island (Bahamas again). It's a very strange decision Carnival Cruise Lines to include in their itineraries list one of the Royal Caribbean cruise call ports, but that is just the case. All Carnival Fascination itineraries depart from Jacksonville Florida to visit Bahamas cruise ports of call (Nassau, Freeport, Half Moon and now Coco Cay - aka Little Stirrup Cay) with 4 and 5 roundtrip cruises and one special 7-day Eastern Caribbean itinerary which includes also Grand Turk. The Fascination itinerary change was announced "almost officially" on Feb 21 via numerous emails. This is the complete Carnival Fascination sailing schedule http://www.shipcruise.org/carnival/350-carnival-fascination-itinerary-schedule with all cruise dates for the new "Cococay itinerary" and this the funville topic about it http://www.carnival.com/Funville/forums/t/261992.aspx
a most unusual Carnival Fascination itinerary change
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Oceania-Marina-Scandinavian Treasures Cruise
- 2 shore excursions
- 3 Finally booked, Yea!
- 4 Shopping on board Celebrity Constellation
- 5 Cozmel Port Taxis
- 6 Sea sickness
- 7 Car rental at Southampton cruise terminal
- 8 car rental from Miami Port
- 9 RC's Legend of the Seas Cruise, Scandinavia/Russia
- 10 Falmouth, Jamaica & Grand Cayman
- 11 Refurbished Navigator of the Seas
- 12 Suggestion for accommodation/tour in Anchorage after 7 day Princess Cruise.
- 13 Alaska
- 14 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 15 Formal nights - something to look forward to or a nuisance?
- 16 Where to lookest price for 4-5 day cruise out of San Diego
- 17 Another good experience on Carnival and a Disney first
- 18 Staterooms
- 19 Rick Steves on Emerald Princess
- 20 Oh Royal Caribbean…I’m so disappointed in you.
- 21 An alternative to Rome when in Civitavecchia
- 22 How much are water Taxies in Venice?
- 23 Parking in Miami
- 24 Hard Time Choosing Between Two Itineraries
- 25 South Pacific