The Carnival Fascination 5 Day Bahamas itinerary which previously included as cruise ports of call Nassau and Key West will be changed http://www.cruiseshipitinerary.com/carnival-fascination-itinerary/ all CCL Fascination ship cruises March 11 and onwards instead of Key West will visit the RCCL's CocoCay island (Bahamas again). It's a very strange decision Carnival Cruise Lines to include in their itineraries list one of the Royal Caribbean cruise call ports, but that is just the case. All Carnival Fascination itineraries depart from Jacksonville Florida to visit Bahamas cruise ports of call (Nassau, Freeport, Half Moon and now Coco Cay - aka Little Stirrup Cay) with 4 and 5 roundtrip cruises and one special 7-day Eastern Caribbean itinerary which includes also Grand Turk. The Fascination itinerary change was announced "almost officially" on Feb 21 via numerous emails. This is the complete Carnival Fascination sailing schedule http://www.shipcruise.org/carnival/350-carnival-fascination-itinerary-schedule with all cruise dates for the new "Cococay itinerary" and this the funville topic about it http://www.carnival.com/Funville/forums/t/261992.aspx
a most unusual Carnival Fascination itinerary change
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Celebrity Infinity South America and Antarctica Packing Help
- 2 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 3 1 night in Denali
- 4 Veendam vs. Summit
- 5 Optional Tours-Danube River Cruise with Viking
- 6 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 7 Antarctica Cruise
- 8 Alaska in summer
- 9 Take my daughter on a one week cruise in March
- 10 Croatia Dalmatian Coast
- 11 Cruiseline's responsibility for customer injury
- 12 Cruise worries
- 13 Alaska Cruise
- 14 Transportation options around Miami and Ft Lauderdale
- 15 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 16 RC Majesty of the seas versus Caribbean Princess
- 17 An Introduction to new member
- 18 Is dreamlines.nl scam?
- 19 Sunday in Livorno
- 20 Alaska Soutbound: Coral Princess or Zaandam?
- 21 Oh Royal Caribbean…I’m so disappointed in you.
- 22 Alaska Cruise with 19 month old
- 23 Flight Back to US after Transatlantic Cruise
- 24 A Cruise Review: The Connie Anew
- 25 Alaska