The Carnival Fascination 5 Day Bahamas itinerary which previously included as cruise ports of call Nassau and Key West will be changed http://www.cruiseshipitinerary.com/carnival-fascination-itinerary/ all CCL Fascination ship cruises March 11 and onwards instead of Key West will visit the RCCL's CocoCay island (Bahamas again). It's a very strange decision Carnival Cruise Lines to include in their itineraries list one of the Royal Caribbean cruise call ports, but that is just the case. All Carnival Fascination itineraries depart from Jacksonville Florida to visit Bahamas cruise ports of call (Nassau, Freeport, Half Moon and now Coco Cay - aka Little Stirrup Cay) with 4 and 5 roundtrip cruises and one special 7-day Eastern Caribbean itinerary which includes also Grand Turk. The Fascination itinerary change was announced "almost officially" on Feb 21 via numerous emails. This is the complete Carnival Fascination sailing schedule http://www.shipcruise.org/carnival/350-carnival-fascination-itinerary-schedule with all cruise dates for the new "Cococay itinerary" and this the funville topic about it http://www.carnival.com/Funville/forums/t/261992.aspx
a most unusual Carnival Fascination itinerary change
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Where to Stay in Boston Before & After HAL Cruise
- 2 Queen Mary II Transatlantic Questions
- 3 NEED HELP CHOOSING SHIP
- 4 Car rental at Southampton cruise terminal
- 5 Will we like European river cruises?
- 6 Tips for Royal Caribbean trip
- 7 carnival curise customer care are not customer care at all!!!!!
- 8 decisions decisions ... advise please
- 9 Celebrity Century Disaster Cruise
- 10 An Epic Adventure
- 11 Trip Report Windstar Panama Passage March 23 Sailing
- 12 Oceania-Marina-Scandinavian Treasures Cruise
- 13 Need some help finding the right cabin
- 14 Car Rental Marseille at Cruise Port
- 15 "Formal" Dinners on Coral Princess
- 16 queen mary question
- 17 Cruise themed music video filmed in the Bahamas
- 18 Back from Epic cruise
- 19 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 20 Cozumel excursions
- 21 Alaska Cruise with 3 children 4, 8 & 10
- 22 Budget cruising in style: (5-day Carribean Cruise with Carnival)
- 23 Golf Cruise Hawaii?
- 24 Anyone had problems with Affordable Tours?
- 25 Transatlantic/Repositioning Cruise in April