Friends have ventured on these mammoth ocean liners and relatives have slipped onto the river boat cruises and all have survived...
We are a family that like the idea of independant travel and always 'shiyed' away from the cruise 'all in one' approach.
Yet with a (longingly saved for, eagerly awaited) Egypt/Europe holiday approaching soon (ok well over 12months away - so no bookings yet - so recommendations welcome!)
we are eager to hear comments from travellers who have taken a Nile cruise, Lake Nasser Cruise (or both), who have ventured through Italy or Turkey on boat and anywhere in between.
To give us some tips/hints on first time boardings.
Ie: is there such things 'sealegs' and how long does it take to get them, do you get them even on a river?
is a balcony room worth it?
best to not eat from the 'smorgasboard' to keep in better tummyhealth?
as you can see we have heard some 'interesting' stories from cruises.
feel free to enlighten us!!!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 TOLL-FREE : YAHOO MAIL CONTACT ☎1:888:482:3831 YAHOO MAIL
- 2 Dinner attire for Alaska Cruise
- 3 Hs anyone here done a transpacific cruise on Seabourn?
- 4 12 day Mediterranean cruise
- 5 Alaska Cruise
- 6 Transportation to Mendenhall Glacier
- 7 St. Peter Port & Hauteville House
- 8 Has anyone sailed with Ponant?
- 9 Alaska- Icy straight point
- 10 Hotel in mid-town or near cruise pier?
- 11 Anytime Dining on Princess
- 12 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 13 Africa Cape Town to Capetown
- 14 Seeking Cozumel Advice
- 15 Cruising the Baltic in June
- 16 Chase Sapphire Card has $10.000 worth of comprehensive travel insurance
- 17 Three’s Still a Charm: New Review of Allure of the Seas
- 18 Tauck River Cruises
- 19 Caution if considering Viking River Cruises
- 20 Viking Southern Med. Ports
- 21 Best cruise ship for solo cruise to Alaska?
- 22 Avoid MSC; Worst vacation ever!
- 23 Alaska cruise excursions tips & logistics help
- 24 Celebrity Reflection Western Mediterranean Cruise
- 25 Need Input Shore Excursion -- Cannes
a little worried about getting wet feet...1st ever cruise pending