I saw a cruise in a RCCL brochure that was a 7-day transatlantic sailing (from Harwich to Boston with no ports of call) on Brilliance of the Seas. But I can't find booking information for that itinerary on the RCCL website or anywhere else. Anyone familiar with it?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Newest Aida cruise ship AidaPrima
- 2 Carnival Ecstasy, Fun Times
- 3 Shore excursions from Livorno, OTHER than Florence?
- 4 Transatlantic cruises late Oct. to mid-Nov. & Celebrity ship choice
- 5 choosing a stateroom on a ship
- 6 Sailing out of San Juan, PR
- 7 Alaska
- 8 AMA Waterways River Cruises
- 9 "Shore Excursions in Italy.net"
- 10 Trip report: Viking Portraits of Southern France
- 11 Hop on Hop Off Buses
- 12 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 13 Choosing a stateroom on Rhine River cruise
- 14 Sea Spirit to Antarctica
- 15 Caribbean Princess Trip Report 2014
- 16 Alaska cruise excrusions
- 17 Carnival Miracle from LA to Mexico?
- 18 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!
- 19 Roundtrip to Alaska or one way
- 20 seascanner.com
- 21 Noordam VF4038
- 22 hotel park and cruise? Seattle
- 23 Norwegian Jewel or Canvial Freedom?
- 24 Mediterranean cruise
- 25 Viking River Cruise--Portugal