I can book a 3 night Costa cruise out of Italy ( the Antlantica) for about 400.00, as a single, and it goes to Marseille, and Barcelona in June. Very cheap flight to get there, ( from England) and I have been reading reviews and I wonder if this really going to be bad ? Pushy people, and smoke and not so great food ? I understand there will be a lot of Europeans on the trip, ( one of the main reasons I am traveling to Europe from the states in the first place of course to be with Europeans) and announcements in many languages that take a long time, but it seems to be a great way to get to see some places that are new to me, in a fairly safe environment, especially for a single. Does Costa bring out the worst in Europeans ? Are people who write cruise reviews just being really picky ? I am going to be on my own traveling for the rest of my trip, so I am thinking it might be a nice change of pace...can't decide---thanks !
3 night Costa Mediterranean cruise worthwhile ?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 choosing a stateroom on a ship
- 2 Sailing out of San Juan, PR
- 3 AMA Waterways River Cruises
- 4 Shore excursions from Livorno, OTHER than Florence?
- 5 "Shore Excursions in Italy.net"
- 6 Trip report: Viking Portraits of Southern France
- 7 Carnival Ecstasy, Fun Times
- 8 Hop on Hop Off Buses
- 9 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 10 Transatlantic cruises late Oct. to mid-Nov. & Celebrity ship choice
- 11 Choosing a stateroom on Rhine River cruise
- 12 Sea Spirit to Antarctica
- 13 Caribbean Princess Trip Report 2014
- 14 Alaska cruise excrusions
- 15 Carnival Miracle from LA to Mexico?
- 16 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!
- 17 Roundtrip to Alaska or one way
- 18 seascanner.com
- 19 Noordam VF4038
- 20 hotel park and cruise? Seattle
- 21 Norwegian Jewel or Canvial Freedom?
- 22 Mediterranean cruise
- 23 Viking River Cruise--Portugal
- 24 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 25 volendam or Noordam