I can book a 3 night Costa cruise out of Italy ( the Antlantica) for about 400.00, as a single, and it goes to Marseille, and Barcelona in June. Very cheap flight to get there, ( from England) and I have been reading reviews and I wonder if this really going to be bad ? Pushy people, and smoke and not so great food ? I understand there will be a lot of Europeans on the trip, ( one of the main reasons I am traveling to Europe from the states in the first place of course to be with Europeans) and announcements in many languages that take a long time, but it seems to be a great way to get to see some places that are new to me, in a fairly safe environment, especially for a single. Does Costa bring out the worst in Europeans ? Are people who write cruise reviews just being really picky ? I am going to be on my own traveling for the rest of my trip, so I am thinking it might be a nice change of pace...can't decide---thanks !
3 night Costa Mediterranean cruise worthwhile ?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Flight Back to US after Transatlantic Cruise
- 2 Passport to Pearl Harbor
- 3 Cruiseline's responsibility for customer injury
- 4 AMA Waterways River Cruises
- 5 RCCL Legend of the Seas
- 6 Carnival Ecstasy, Fun Times
- 7 Pavlus Travel
- 8 Newest Aida cruise ship AidaPrima
- 9 Legend of the Seas
- 10 Have you sailed on the RC Legend of the Seas to the Southern Caribbean?
- 11 Shore excursions from Livorno, OTHER than Florence?
- 12 Transatlantic cruises late Oct. to mid-Nov. & Celebrity ship choice
- 13 choosing a stateroom on a ship
- 14 Sailing out of San Juan, PR
- 15 Alaska
- 16 "Shore Excursions in Italy.net"
- 17 Trip report: Viking Portraits of Southern France
- 18 Hop on Hop Off Buses
- 19 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 20 Choosing a stateroom on Rhine River cruise
- 21 Sea Spirit to Antarctica
- 22 Caribbean Princess Trip Report 2014
- 23 Alaska cruise excrusions
- 24 Carnival Miracle from LA to Mexico?
- 25 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!