I can book a 3 night Costa cruise out of Italy ( the Antlantica) for about 400.00, as a single, and it goes to Marseille, and Barcelona in June. Very cheap flight to get there, ( from England) and I have been reading reviews and I wonder if this really going to be bad ? Pushy people, and smoke and not so great food ? I understand there will be a lot of Europeans on the trip, ( one of the main reasons I am traveling to Europe from the states in the first place of course to be with Europeans) and announcements in many languages that take a long time, but it seems to be a great way to get to see some places that are new to me, in a fairly safe environment, especially for a single. Does Costa bring out the worst in Europeans ? Are people who write cruise reviews just being really picky ? I am going to be on my own traveling for the rest of my trip, so I am thinking it might be a nice change of pace...can't decide---thanks !
3 night Costa Mediterranean cruise worthwhile ?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Another good experience on Carnival and a Disney first
- 2 Oceania-Marina-Scandinavian Treasures Cruise
- 3 shore excursions
- 4 Finally booked, Yea!
- 5 Shopping on board Celebrity Constellation
- 6 Cozmel Port Taxis
- 7 Sea sickness
- 8 Car rental at Southampton cruise terminal
- 9 car rental from Miami Port
- 10 RC's Legend of the Seas Cruise, Scandinavia/Russia
- 11 Falmouth, Jamaica & Grand Cayman
- 12 Refurbished Navigator of the Seas
- 13 Suggestion for accommodation/tour in Anchorage after 7 day Princess Cruise.
- 14 Alaska
- 15 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 16 Formal nights - something to look forward to or a nuisance?
- 17 Where to lookest price for 4-5 day cruise out of San Diego
- 18 Staterooms
- 19 Rick Steves on Emerald Princess
- 20 Oh Royal Caribbean…I’m so disappointed in you.
- 21 An alternative to Rome when in Civitavecchia
- 22 How much are water Taxies in Venice?
- 23 Parking in Miami
- 24 Hard Time Choosing Between Two Itineraries
- 25 South Pacific