I can book a 3 night Costa cruise out of Italy ( the Antlantica) for about 400.00, as a single, and it goes to Marseille, and Barcelona in June. Very cheap flight to get there, ( from England) and I have been reading reviews and I wonder if this really going to be bad ? Pushy people, and smoke and not so great food ? I understand there will be a lot of Europeans on the trip, ( one of the main reasons I am traveling to Europe from the states in the first place of course to be with Europeans) and announcements in many languages that take a long time, but it seems to be a great way to get to see some places that are new to me, in a fairly safe environment, especially for a single. Does Costa bring out the worst in Europeans ? Are people who write cruise reviews just being really picky ? I am going to be on my own traveling for the rest of my trip, so I am thinking it might be a nice change of pace...can't decide---thanks !
3 night Costa Mediterranean cruise worthwhile ?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Trip report. Our cruise on the Diamond Princess with a stay in Tokyo
- 2 Halong Bay Cruise Review: Violet from Heritage Lines
- 3 Croatia Dalmatian Coast
- 4 Finding bargain cruises out of NYC
- 5 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 6 Partial Transit vs Full Transit on Panama Canal Cruise
- 7 Antarctica cruise - your tips
- 8 Venice cruise terminal to San Marco ?
- 9 Killing time in Fort Lauderdale before our cruise
- 10 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 11 transfers in Venice
- 12 Norwegian Pearl obstructed rooms question
- 13 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 14 Pavlus Travel
- 15 Cape Horn Cruise
- 16 French Country Waterways "Adrienne"
- 17 Miami Port Park and cruise hotel package?
- 18 Cruise Experience Interview
- 19 regent navigator showers
- 20 A Redhead in Antarctica
- 21 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 22 AHI Travel...anyone used them for river cruising?
- 23 Steep cruise discounts
- 24 Deserved trip for my mother Mary on her birthday 60!!
- 25 Staying active on a river cruise