We (Me, my husband, our 7 year old and 3 year old) have booked for the 3 day Disney cruise on Dec 21. I had a few questions..
1) How would the weather be like at that time of the year? Jackets required?
2) What are the recommended excursions in Nassau and Castaway Cay, if any?
3) Any advice on what we should or should not pack?
4) Any other preparations to be done before the trip?
5) We will be flying from San Francisco. Any recommendations on finding cheap flights? Which airport would we be flying into (Orlando)?
6) I guess we have to arrive the night before. Any recommendations for hotels?
7) Also any suggestions on transportation choices from the airport to hotel and port and back to the airport?
8) Since we will be reaching back in port just before christmas, we were also thinking of spending a couple more days in the Orlando area before flying back. Any recommendations on non-Disney things to see/do there?
9)Would it be worth going to Disneyworld after the cruise? If so, what would be the must visit areas there?
10) It will be our first cruise, so if there are any other things that we should know of, I would appreciate the input.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Holiday Cruising with a toddler
- 2 Bucket List
- 3 Viking Homelands cruise of Baltic
- 4 Perks for owning shares to cruise lines
- 5 Crazy cruise complaints.
- 6 BEWARE OF VIKING RIVER CRUISES!
- 7 Suggestion on Cruise in the Great Lakes
- 8 European River Cruises - strategy
- 9 We're “Country Cruising”.. And Lovin It!
- 10 Considering a Tauck river cruise
- 11 Booking directly with cruise line or through an agency?
- 12 European River Cruise Itineraries and Companies
- 13 Quick cruise beginning of March Bahamas vs Carribbean
- 14 tips on disney cruises
- 15 MSN made me so angry!!!
- 16 Baggage storage before cruise
- 17 Cabin Location: How concerned should I be?
- 18 RCCL, Independence of the Seas, Yea!
- 19 Quiet in the Forum
- 20 RIP FLL shooting Victims
- 21 Cruise ports in Northern Africa
- 22 Dry bag solution for Antarctica
- 23 Travel Agent recommendation
- 24 Viking Switzerland to the North Sea
- 25 Cunard vs. Oceania