We (Me, my husband, our 7 year old and 3 year old) have booked for the 3 day Disney cruise on Dec 21. I had a few questions..
1) How would the weather be like at that time of the year? Jackets required?
2) What are the recommended excursions in Nassau and Castaway Cay, if any?
3) Any advice on what we should or should not pack?
4) Any other preparations to be done before the trip?
5) We will be flying from San Francisco. Any recommendations on finding cheap flights? Which airport would we be flying into (Orlando)?
6) I guess we have to arrive the night before. Any recommendations for hotels?
7) Also any suggestions on transportation choices from the airport to hotel and port and back to the airport?
8) Since we will be reaching back in port just before christmas, we were also thinking of spending a couple more days in the Orlando area before flying back. Any recommendations on non-Disney things to see/do there?
9)Would it be worth going to Disneyworld after the cruise? If so, what would be the must visit areas there?
10) It will be our first cruise, so if there are any other things that we should know of, I would appreciate the input.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 토토 사이트토토총판 노하우 【 'kakaonj2016●텔레그램 : speed2017' 】
- 2 Caution if considering Viking River Cruises
- 3 Ist time cruiser on Carnival Liberty Bahamas
- 4 Quick cruise beginning of March Bahamas vs Carribbean
- 5 Southern Caribbean Cruise tips - Celebrity
- 6 Hello, San Juan and Jewel Of The Seas
- 7 Virgin to build cruise ships.
- 8 How do you decide if you would lie a cruise?
- 9 HAL - "Open Seating Notification"
- 10 Sunshine, On A Cloudy Day
- 11 Transportation from airport to Manhattan hotels
- 12 Prague to Budapest with Tauck in May, 2016
- 13 MSC splendida
- 14 Shore excursions Alaskan inside passage
- 15 Avoid MSC; Worst vacation ever!
- 16 Cruise Mate- last minute, 33 days from San Diego
- 17 Trip insurance
- 18 Cabin Location: How concerned should I be?
- 19 World Cruises - Preference and Discounts
- 20 Viking Homelands cruise of Baltic
- 21 Shore excursions
- 22 Looking for cruise mate for S. Caribbean cruise
- 23 Western Caribbean excursions?
- 24 Beds on GCT river cruise ships (European)
- 25 Need suggestions Caribbean cruise