We (Me, my husband, our 7 year old and 3 year old) have booked for the 3 day Disney cruise on Dec 21. I had a few questions..
1) How would the weather be like at that time of the year? Jackets required?
2) What are the recommended excursions in Nassau and Castaway Cay, if any?
3) Any advice on what we should or should not pack?
4) Any other preparations to be done before the trip?
5) We will be flying from San Francisco. Any recommendations on finding cheap flights? Which airport would we be flying into (Orlando)?
6) I guess we have to arrive the night before. Any recommendations for hotels?
7) Also any suggestions on transportation choices from the airport to hotel and port and back to the airport?
8) Since we will be reaching back in port just before christmas, we were also thinking of spending a couple more days in the Orlando area before flying back. Any recommendations on non-Disney things to see/do there?
9)Would it be worth going to Disneyworld after the cruise? If so, what would be the must visit areas there?
10) It will be our first cruise, so if there are any other things that we should know of, I would appreciate the input.
3 day disney cruise questions
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Venice cruise terminal to San Marco ?
- 2 regent navigator showers
- 3 Steep cruise discounts
- 4 Deserved trip for my mother Mary on her birthday 60!!
- 5 Staying active on a river cruise
- 6 Back from Epic cruise
- 7 Shore excursions for New England/Canada
- 8 NCL In Talks To Buy Oceania And Regent...............
- 9 Voyager of the Seas - questions about room service and drink prices.
- 10 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 11 When can I see booking that was done through a travel agent?
- 12 Carnival Fun Shops liquor prices - more intoxicating than ever
- 13 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 14 Which cruise one to use??
- 15 Cruise ship deck plans reviews
- 16 French Country Waterways "Adrienne"
- 17 boston to bermuda in nov/dec with 1 yr old
- 18 Formal nights on cruise
- 19 Anyone ever used Vacations To Go?
- 20 Cruises for singles
- 21 Nov. cruise- Greek Islands, Rome Venice--what clothing to pack for daytime?
- 22 RCL's Southern Caribbean voyage on Explorer of the Seas
- 23 How to pack for South America/Antractica cruise
- 24 What are the most unusual items you pack for a cruise?
- 25 Mediterranean Cruise in October