We (Me, my husband, our 7 year old and 3 year old) have booked for the 3 day Disney cruise on Dec 21. I had a few questions..
1) How would the weather be like at that time of the year? Jackets required?
2) What are the recommended excursions in Nassau and Castaway Cay, if any?
3) Any advice on what we should or should not pack?
4) Any other preparations to be done before the trip?
5) We will be flying from San Francisco. Any recommendations on finding cheap flights? Which airport would we be flying into (Orlando)?
6) I guess we have to arrive the night before. Any recommendations for hotels?
7) Also any suggestions on transportation choices from the airport to hotel and port and back to the airport?
8) Since we will be reaching back in port just before christmas, we were also thinking of spending a couple more days in the Orlando area before flying back. Any recommendations on non-Disney things to see/do there?
9)Would it be worth going to Disneyworld after the cruise? If so, what would be the must visit areas there?
10) It will be our first cruise, so if there are any other things that we should know of, I would appreciate the input.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Barcelona to Rome
- 2 1st time cruise!
- 3 Medical and Evacuation Insurance for Alaska
- 4 Antarctica One Ocean Expeditions Cruise Canccellation
- 5 St Petersburg - guide vs visa
- 6 Having second thoughts about a Mediterranean cruise end of Oct/first of Nov
- 7 Mediterranean Ports Of Call, Carnival Vista
- 8 alaska cruise
- 9 Cruising from Baltimore
- 10 Luxury European Cruise with Teens
- 11 Pearl Seas River cruises
- 12 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 13 How to plan 1 day in Copenhagen
- 14 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 15 Oceania: Never again
- 16 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 17 Parking at Port Everglades, FL
- 18 Sacramento/No Calif GTG Sat Aug 27th
- 19 Silversea Silver Wind
- 20 Trying to decide cruise wardrobe for late fall Mediterranean
- 21 Celebrity Equinox-Cartagena
- 22 Family First Timers
- 23 Santorini excursions
- 24 Croatian Island Cruise - Options for Couple in early 40s
- 25 Excursion companies outside NCL