We (Me, my husband, our 7 year old and 3 year old) have booked for the 3 day Disney cruise on Dec 21. I had a few questions..
1) How would the weather be like at that time of the year? Jackets required?
2) What are the recommended excursions in Nassau and Castaway Cay, if any?
3) Any advice on what we should or should not pack?
4) Any other preparations to be done before the trip?
5) We will be flying from San Francisco. Any recommendations on finding cheap flights? Which airport would we be flying into (Orlando)?
6) I guess we have to arrive the night before. Any recommendations for hotels?
7) Also any suggestions on transportation choices from the airport to hotel and port and back to the airport?
8) Since we will be reaching back in port just before christmas, we were also thinking of spending a couple more days in the Orlando area before flying back. Any recommendations on non-Disney things to see/do there?
9)Would it be worth going to Disneyworld after the cruise? If so, what would be the must visit areas there?
10) It will be our first cruise, so if there are any other things that we should know of, I would appreciate the input.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Bella Serata Now clean your face cleanser to bread
- 2 Need tour help for Diamond Princess roundtrip from Singapore itinerary
- 3 Shore Excursions in Juneau
- 4 What to pack South America
- 5 SICKNESS ON VIKING!
- 6 Best Luxury Cruise to Greek Islands?
- 7 Booking directly with cruise line or through an agency?
- 8 Cruisewear on Princess
- 9 Cruise parking, Fort Lauderdale
- 10 Cruise facts
- 11 Santiago to Buenos Aires on the Sun in March 2016.
- 12 Antarctica-Expedition-Feb.2017-By OneOcean-
- 13 Quiet in the Forum
- 14 Trip report. Our cruise on the Diamond Princess with a stay in Tokyo
- 15 Viking handles Elbe low water badly
- 16 What is "roll call" on Cruise Critic?
- 17 Anyone had problems with Affordable Tours?
- 18 What to wear onboard Zaandam from Santiago to Buenos Aires.
- 19 Royal Princess 21 Days western Mediterranean and Greek Isles
- 20 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 21 inoculations
- 22 St Petersburg & Scandinavian Gems
- 23 November Mediterranean Cruise
- 24 Scenic River Cruise USA Pricing Discrimination
- 25 Viking River Cruise Accident, Two Crew Killed