This is our20 year anniversary and we love to dive and snorkel. We want to be on a small sail boat or catamaran for the week. Do you know any that rent single berth's? We love the Carribbean but live in Oregon and would like to go west this time, maybe Hawaii. We really want to be on the water for the week.. Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Camera and binoculars
- 2 Alaskan cruise excursions - Survey says....
- 3 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 4 These Ports are Made for Walking Part 2: Western Caribbean
- 5 Carnival Breeze, Falmouth, Jamaica Ideas
- 6 Azamara Quest or Holland Am. Prinsendam??
- 7 Cruising with an old person--the deluxe edition.
- 8 Cruise room options for three people
- 9 Viking River Cruising - by bus
- 10 Viking River Cruises - Have you taken their airflights?
- 11 Three FUN Ports Of Call, Carnival Dream
- 12 Dream A Little Dream
- 13 A “Breeze”, 2 Cruises In 1 Month And I Am Still Under 400lbs.. Maybe?
- 14 Singles Cruise Options
- 15 Well that was fast!
- 16 Norwegian - a tale of a disappearing cruise
- 17 NCl Getaway eastern Caribbean out of Miami
- 18 Princess Preferred: A Review of the Caribbean Princess
- 19 Sydney pre-cruise hotel recommendations
- 20 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 21 Uniworld Bordeaux, Vineyard & Chateau vs. Burgundy & Provence River Cruise
- 22 Gratutities on Quantum Class
- 23 Are drinks packages worth buying?
- 24 I have made a deposit on my first Cruise (RCI Panama Canal)
- 25 Shuttle service needed in Copenhagen
20 yr anniversary Catamaran or diving sailboat, berth rental in Hawaii