This is our20 year anniversary and we love to dive and snorkel. We want to be on a small sail boat or catamaran for the week. Do you know any that rent single berth's? We love the Carribbean but live in Oregon and would like to go west this time, maybe Hawaii. We really want to be on the water for the week.. Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Parking at Port Everglades, FL
- 2 We finally made up our minds...
- 3 Miami End-of-Cruise Day With Luggage??
- 4 Cozumel Water Temp for Snorkling
- 5 Cruise Insurance - Worth it?
- 6 Basic Info Needed for Europe River Cruises
- 7 Which caribbean cruise line is the best?
- 8 Alaska in summer
- 9 Looking for crew members to sail to Antarctica in January/February 2017
- 10 Cruise to Hawaii from the mianland
- 11 Will the SS United States cruise again? I hope so!
- 12 Cruising, On A Star Under A Bridge
- 13 Uniworld's Bordeaux, Vineyards & Chateaux River Cruise
- 14 Ketchikan, Alaska Misty Fjord seaplane options
- 15 Alaska/Cruiseline/Itinerary
- 16 Choosing a river cruise company in Europe..
- 17 My horror story from Norwegian Sky
- 18 Alaska from Seattle: Princess? Norwegian? Holland American?
- 19 Time For An Escape
- 20 Cruise with Young Children in April
- 21 round trip Hawaii cruise
- 22 Celebrity Infinity South America and Antarctica Packing Help
- 23 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 24 No Turkey For NCL In 2016
- 25 Holland America South America 21 day cruise
20 yr anniversary Catamaran or diving sailboat, berth rental in Hawaii