This is our20 year anniversary and we love to dive and snorkel. We want to be on a small sail boat or catamaran for the week. Do you know any that rent single berth's? We love the Carribbean but live in Oregon and would like to go west this time, maybe Hawaii. We really want to be on the water for the week.. Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Dietary requests
- 2 Best Place to Purchase Cruises
- 3 Panama Canal - 7-9 days
- 4 Crusing Cape Town to Singapore...need help
- 5 Zanzibar any ideas?
- 6 Seasickness and Canary Islands Cruise
- 7 Hs anyone here done a transpacific cruise on Seabourn?
- 8 Pirates!
- 9 Looking for Arctic cruise deals
- 10 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 11 Viking changes itinerary
- 12 Trying to decide to cruise to Port of Call Key West
- 13 Windsurf Sept 10 Dublin to Lisbon....anyone?
- 14 Cape Liberty cruise terminal
- 15 Murder on the High Sea
- 16 Cruising need suggestions for ports in South Africa
- 17 Grand Celebration review
- 18 Alaska or Galagpagos - Family of 4
- 19 Princess - Needs Help!
- 20 Antarctica Adventure
- 21 Roll calls
- 22 Help With First Cruise to Alaska
- 23 Celebrity Reflection Western Mediterranean Cruise
- 24 Pisa/Florence and Naples/Pompeii questions
- 25 Alaskan Cruise Misc Questions...
20 yr anniversary Catamaran or diving sailboat, berth rental in Hawaii