This is our20 year anniversary and we love to dive and snorkel. We want to be on a small sail boat or catamaran for the week. Do you know any that rent single berth's? We love the Carribbean but live in Oregon and would like to go west this time, maybe Hawaii. We really want to be on the water for the week.. Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 A Pandaw Cruise In Burma
- 2 Travel buddy
- 3 Segway: Has anyone taken one of these port tours?
- 4 Cost of Alcoholic Beverages
- 5 Best Blue Cruise in Marmaris-Turkey
- 6 Low water cruise complaints
- 7 Alaska: Norwegian or Princess...
- 8 Trip report: Viking Portraits of Southern France
- 9 Best Food on Luxury Cruise Lines
- 10 Holland america oosterdam
- 11 No recourse for a change of itinerary
- 12 Very disappointed with Viking River Cruises
- 13 Cruises survey
- 14 Advice on cruise: Boston to Bahams
- 15 Viking River Cruise - Pretty darn good!!
- 16 Antarctica Trip Report, March 2015, 10 Days
- 17 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 18 Customer Experience Research - Short 2 minute Survey. Help Appreciated.
- 19 Viking Danube River Bus Tour
- 20 Viking Review - Dont Buy the Hype
- 21 Viking Danube cruise: The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly
- 22 High and dry Viking River Cruises...
- 23 Silversea the BEST
- 24 Hats off to Viking
- 25 Viking River Cruise- Please Black list this company
20 yr anniversary Catamaran or diving sailboat, berth rental in Hawaii