This is our20 year anniversary and we love to dive and snorkel. We want to be on a small sail boat or catamaran for the week. Do you know any that rent single berth's? We love the Carribbean but live in Oregon and would like to go west this time, maybe Hawaii. We really want to be on the water for the week.. Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 British Passport Validity
- 2 Panama Canal Cruise Excursion recs
- 3 European River Cruises - strategy
- 4 Cruising New Zealand?
- 5 tips for first cruisers
- 6 Alaskan cruise
- 7 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 8 Excursion Shore
- 9 Juneau Excursions: Mendenhall, Whale Watching, or both?
- 10 St Petersburg and Norway cruise?
- 11 Time in ports?
- 12 Rome to port at Civitavecchia
- 13 Choosing a river cruise company in Europe..
- 14 HAL Nieuw Amsterdam Room Query
- 15 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 16 Windstar cruise around Iceland
- 17 Polferries Guided 4 Day Tour
- 18 Antarctica Trip Report, March 2015, 10 Days
- 19 Best Cruise Excursions in Panama Canal
- 20 Mediterranean Ports Of Call, Carnival Vista
- 21 Glacier Trek vs. Glacier + Dog sledding?
- 22 Best Alaska Cruise with Kids!
- 23 Sep cruise/Juneau - dog sledding vs. Mendenhall ice cave trek
- 24 QM2 - Transport from Red Hook to LGA
- 25 Viking Ocean Cruise nightmare
20 yr anniversary Catamaran or diving sailboat, berth rental in Hawaii