This is our20 year anniversary and we love to dive and snorkel. We want to be on a small sail boat or catamaran for the week. Do you know any that rent single berth's? We love the Carribbean but live in Oregon and would like to go west this time, maybe Hawaii. We really want to be on the water for the week.. Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Theft on the QM2: A Cautionary Tale
- 2 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 3 Nobody sleeps on Celebrity! Book elsewhere.
- 4 Port of Livorno, taxi or train to Lucca?
- 5 Northern Europe or Southern Europe?
- 6 Alaska from Seattle: Princess? Norwegian? Holland American?
- 7 How to pack for Alaska land sea cruise
- 8 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 9 Misty Fjords Palne Crash
- 10 any last minute tips for first cruise
- 11 Overnight hotel in Ft. Lauderdale
- 12 Celebrity Solstice
- 13 Fantasy Cruises - Alaska?
- 14 Traveling Solo
- 15 Costa Fascinosa. It's cheap but is it nasty?
- 16 Cruising with an old person--the deluxe edition.
- 17 Cruising Hacks
- 18 Webcams of all Princess ships
- 19 Montreal and Cruise to Boston
- 20 Which European Cruiseline/Itinerary
- 21 Disembarking with HAL
- 22 norwegian cruise line
- 23 Boarding times on Celebrity
- 24 Alaska 7 days inside passage on Pacific Princess from Vancouver
- 25 Alaskan cruise excursions - Survey says....
20 yr anniversary Catamaran or diving sailboat, berth rental in Hawaii