This is our20 year anniversary and we love to dive and snorkel. We want to be on a small sail boat or catamaran for the week. Do you know any that rent single berth's? We love the Carribbean but live in Oregon and would like to go west this time, maybe Hawaii. We really want to be on the water for the week.. Thanks for your help!
20 yr anniversary Catamaran or diving sailboat, berth rental in Hawaii
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 transfers in Venice
- 2 Croatia Dalmatian Coast
- 3 Mediterranean Cruise in October
- 4 Trip report. Our cruise on the Diamond Princess with a stay in Tokyo
- 5 Finding bargain cruises out of NYC
- 6 Carnival Victory Halloween cruise
- 7 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 8 Halong Bay Cruise Review: Violet from Heritage Lines
- 9 Partial Transit vs Full Transit on Panama Canal Cruise
- 10 Antarctica cruise - your tips
- 11 Venice cruise terminal to San Marco ?
- 12 Killing time in Fort Lauderdale before our cruise
- 13 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 14 Norwegian Pearl obstructed rooms question
- 15 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 16 Pavlus Travel
- 17 Cape Horn Cruise
- 18 French Country Waterways "Adrienne"
- 19 Miami Port Park and cruise hotel package?
- 20 Cruise Experience Interview
- 21 regent navigator showers
- 22 A Redhead in Antarctica
- 23 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 24 AHI Travel...anyone used them for river cruising?
- 25 Steep cruise discounts