This is our20 year anniversary and we love to dive and snorkel. We want to be on a small sail boat or catamaran for the week. Do you know any that rent single berth's? We love the Carribbean but live in Oregon and would like to go west this time, maybe Hawaii. We really want to be on the water for the week.. Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Fantasy Cruises - Alaska?
- 2 Alaska from Seattle: Princess? Norwegian? Holland American?
- 3 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 4 Legal liability of Australians tipping. BEWARE
- 5 Greek Island Cruises From/Return to Crete
- 6 Opinions of specific cruise lines? Need your help!
- 7 European river cruise
- 8 Celebrity Century Disaster Cruise
- 9 What MSN.com says not to eat on a cruise
- 10 oceania alaska cruise
- 11 Holland America Southbound Cruise - early June
- 12 Last minute cruise advice
- 13 Traveling Solo
- 14 Cruises for mobility impaired seniors
- 15 princess cruisetour to alaska
- 16 Anybody traveled on a Tom Harper European River Cruise?
- 17 Single Cruises Experiences?
- 18 Interested in dress code feedback for Uniworld European river cruises
- 19 Credit Card Charges on Cruise lines
- 20 NCl Getaway eastern Caribbean out of Miami
- 21 Viking Danube cruise: The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly
- 22 Viking Cruise a big disappointment
- 23 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 24 September Viking Cruise
- 25 Is it possible to do Western Caribbean shore excursions on the cheap?
20 yr anniversary Catamaran or diving sailboat, berth rental in Hawaii