This is our20 year anniversary and we love to dive and snorkel. We want to be on a small sail boat or catamaran for the week. Do you know any that rent single berth's? We love the Carribbean but live in Oregon and would like to go west this time, maybe Hawaii. We really want to be on the water for the week.. Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Alaska from Seattle: Princess? Norwegian? Holland American?
- 2 Misty Fjords Palne Crash
- 3 Costa Fascinosa. It's cheap but is it nasty?
- 4 Celebrity Solstice
- 5 Overnight hotel in Ft. Lauderdale
- 6 Cruising with an old person--the deluxe edition.
- 7 Northern Europe or Southern Europe?
- 8 any last minute tips for first cruise
- 9 Cruising Hacks
- 10 Webcams of all Princess ships
- 11 Montreal and Cruise to Boston
- 12 Traveling Solo
- 13 Which European Cruiseline/Itinerary
- 14 Disembarking with HAL
- 15 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 16 norwegian cruise line
- 17 Boarding times on Celebrity
- 18 Alaska 7 days inside passage on Pacific Princess from Vancouver
- 19 Alaskan cruise excursions - Survey says....
- 20 Southbound Alaska on Holland America
- 21 Alaskan land and sea tour
- 22 Anybody traveled on a Tom Harper European River Cruise?
- 23 Online check in for US citizen living in Europe
- 24 On Cloud9, Miss Carnival Breeze
- 25 Norwegian Fjords cruise
20 yr anniversary Catamaran or diving sailboat, berth rental in Hawaii