This is our20 year anniversary and we love to dive and snorkel. We want to be on a small sail boat or catamaran for the week. Do you know any that rent single berth's? We love the Carribbean but live in Oregon and would like to go west this time, maybe Hawaii. We really want to be on the water for the week.. Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 BROTHER printer 18OO:681:72O8 installation C0NTACT BROTHER Tec*h call!
- 2 Seabourn Alaska Cruise
- 3 Scenic cruise advice
- 4 Viking consumer beware
- 5 UNIWORLD River Boat Cruise on the Danube, Budapest to Prague
- 6 Need help European Cruise -viking Ocean Cruise Barcelona to Rome
- 7 Small Ship Alaska
- 8 Antarctica Quark Expedition Travel Report
- 9 Pre-cruise hotel
- 10 Amadeus river cruise
- 11 The Baltic - When itinerary means everything
- 12 There IS a difference between a travel and cruise agent..
- 13 We finally made up our minds...
- 14 Touring on your own with Viking River Cruise
- 15 Mediterranean cruise- first week of May?
- 16 Viking Ocean Cruise
- 17 Best Place to Purchase Cruises
- 18 Caribbean Update
- 19 Trying to decide to cruise to Port of Call Key West
- 20 A Transatlantic including Boston/NYC/Bermuda/Nassau and Miami
- 21 One way cruise to Europe from FL
- 22 Regent Seven Seas Cruise?
- 23 Windstar Sea Breeze
- 24 river cruises what do you love
- 25 Rhine River Cruise with AMAwaterways
20 yr anniversary Catamaran or diving sailboat, berth rental in Hawaii