Going on RCCL's Explorer next month. Has anyone used a 2-way radio to keep in touch with their kids on this huge ship? If so, which one did you use. How was the clarity, etc. Would appreciate any input on the pros and cons of 2-way radios for this purpose.
2-way radios on cruise
View all Cruises activity »
- 1 Navigator of the Seas deck plan changes after 2014 refurbishment
- 2 Cunards Q.Victoria and Q Mary11
- 3 What is best Caribbean cruise for the winter?
- 4 Panama Canal cruise questions
- 5 Please help with a Greek Cruise
- 6 Transportation from Orlando airport to port canavral
- 7 Post cruise Rome stay
- 8 trip insurance
- 9 Are Belize and Roatan (or any) planned Excursions worth it-?
- 10 Has anyone used Online Vacation Center to book a cruise?
- 11 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 12 Royal Caribbean's new cruise ship Anthem of the Seas itineraries
- 13 Opinions of Alla Tours in St. Petersburg
- 14 Christmas on a Christmas River Cruise
- 15 Cruises to Alaska
- 16 20-Day Cruise from Sydney to PNG and Other Islands....
- 17 Need advice on packing for January cruise Sydney to Auckland
- 18 Which River Cruise company?? Amsterdam to Vienna 2014
- 19 Where to stay near Port Civitavecchia, Italy?
- 20 Pride of America
- 21 Do you prefer small exotic cruises or large cruise ships?
- 22 Transportation from airport in Papeete to cruise terminal
- 23 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 24 "Shore Excursions in Italy.net"
- 25 Glove suggestions for our Antartic cruise