Going on RCCL's Explorer next month. Has anyone used a 2-way radio to keep in touch with their kids on this huge ship? If so, which one did you use. How was the clarity, etc. Would appreciate any input on the pros and cons of 2-way radios for this purpose.
2-way radios on cruise
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 2 Alaska
- 3 Another good experience on Carnival and a Disney first
- 4 Formal nights - something to look forward to or a nuisance?
- 5 Staterooms
- 6 Rick Steves on Emerald Princess
- 7 RC's Legend of the Seas Cruise, Scandinavia/Russia
- 8 Sea sickness
- 9 Oh Royal Caribbean…I’m so disappointed in you.
- 10 An alternative to Rome when in Civitavecchia
- 11 How much are water Taxies in Venice?
- 12 Parking in Miami
- 13 Hard Time Choosing Between Two Itineraries
- 14 South Pacific
- 15 Any update on Navigator delay?
- 16 Celebrity Constellation
- 17 Please help with cruise planning.
- 18 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 19 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 20 Be careful out there ...
- 21 $10000.998 cruise sold out
- 22 Ionian vs. Cyclades Cruises in Greece
- 23 Suggestion for accommodation/tour in Anchorage after 7 day Princess Cruise.
- 24 Buffet in Ruby Princess
- 25 European cruises with Europeans