I'm looking forward to reading your responses to these 2 questions (and I've provided my own responses, below).
Please feel free to include as much detail as you like. Now's your big chance to vent!
1. When you're planning a cruise, what's your biggest problem, challenge, frustration or desire
2. How would it help you if you could more easily find information about the topic you mentioned above (why is it important)?
Here are my answers.
(First, an introduction - I live in Vancouver, Canada and so far I've been on 3 cruises, all with Princess (Alaska, Mexican Riviera, and Europe). I'll be going on my 4th cruise in about two weeks, to Cozumel, Roatan, and Belize...can't wait!)
1. My biggest problem is figuring out which shore excursion(s) to go on. Do I just go with the ones offered by the cruise line? Are the 3rd party shore excursions better? What should I see in each port? I'm travelling with kids, so which ones are suitable for kids, but also enjoyable for adults?
2. If I could more easily find information that would help me select shore excursions, then I would be able to spend less time researching and more time anticipating what we're going to see. And also I'd be more confident that I wasn't going to be wasting my money.
Look forward to reading your responses!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Need Input Shore Excursion -- Cannes
- 2 Celebrity Reflection Western Mediterranean Cruise
- 3 Chase Sapphire Card has $10.000 worth of comprehensive travel insurance
- 4 Three’s Still a Charm: New Review of Allure of the Seas
- 5 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 6 Tauck River Cruises
- 7 Alaska Cruise-Definitely Not Cheap
- 8 Celebrity Millennium
- 9 Trip insurance
- 10 Alaska or Galagpagos - Family of 4
- 11 Cruising the Baltic in June
- 12 Costs all round when sick without adequate cover
- 13 Rental car return - Southampton UK
- 14 Has anyone sailed with Ponant?
- 15 Best time to book Royal Caribbean cruise for best price?
- 16 Beaches on Grand Turk and Amber Cove
- 17 Surprise Alaskan Cruise for my Mom for Mother's Day
- 18 Alaska Cruise
- 19 Alaskan cruise with young kids
- 20 Cabin mate for Norway cruise in July
- 21 Viking Southern Med. Ports
- 22 La Pinta or Santa Cruz II - Galapagos
- 23 Caution if considering Viking River Cruises
- 24 Viking Homelands cruise of Baltic
- 25 European cruise suggestions?