I'm looking forward to reading your responses to these 2 questions (and I've provided my own responses, below).
Please feel free to include as much detail as you like. Now's your big chance to vent!
1. When you're planning a cruise, what's your biggest problem, challenge, frustration or desire
2. How would it help you if you could more easily find information about the topic you mentioned above (why is it important)?
Here are my answers.
(First, an introduction - I live in Vancouver, Canada and so far I've been on 3 cruises, all with Princess (Alaska, Mexican Riviera, and Europe). I'll be going on my 4th cruise in about two weeks, to Cozumel, Roatan, and Belize...can't wait!)
1. My biggest problem is figuring out which shore excursion(s) to go on. Do I just go with the ones offered by the cruise line? Are the 3rd party shore excursions better? What should I see in each port? I'm travelling with kids, so which ones are suitable for kids, but also enjoyable for adults?
2. If I could more easily find information that would help me select shore excursions, then I would be able to spend less time researching and more time anticipating what we're going to see. And also I'd be more confident that I wasn't going to be wasting my money.
Look forward to reading your responses!
2 Easy Questions For Cruisers
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Alaska
- 2 Another good experience on Carnival and a Disney first
- 3 Formal nights - something to look forward to or a nuisance?
- 4 Staterooms
- 5 Rick Steves on Emerald Princess
- 6 RC's Legend of the Seas Cruise, Scandinavia/Russia
- 7 Sea sickness
- 8 Oh Royal Caribbean…I’m so disappointed in you.
- 9 An alternative to Rome when in Civitavecchia
- 10 How much are water Taxies in Venice?
- 11 Parking in Miami
- 12 Hard Time Choosing Between Two Itineraries
- 13 South Pacific
- 14 Any update on Navigator delay?
- 15 Celebrity Constellation
- 16 Please help with cruise planning.
- 17 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 18 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 19 Be careful out there ...
- 20 $10000.998 cruise sold out
- 21 Ionian vs. Cyclades Cruises in Greece
- 22 Suggestion for accommodation/tour in Anchorage after 7 day Princess Cruise.
- 23 Buffet in Ruby Princess
- 24 European cruises with Europeans
- 25 Pre-cruise hotel options in Rome