I'm looking forward to reading your responses to these 2 questions (and I've provided my own responses, below).
Please feel free to include as much detail as you like. Now's your big chance to vent!
1. When you're planning a cruise, what's your biggest problem, challenge, frustration or desire
2. How would it help you if you could more easily find information about the topic you mentioned above (why is it important)?
Here are my answers.
(First, an introduction - I live in Vancouver, Canada and so far I've been on 3 cruises, all with Princess (Alaska, Mexican Riviera, and Europe). I'll be going on my 4th cruise in about two weeks, to Cozumel, Roatan, and Belize...can't wait!)
1. My biggest problem is figuring out which shore excursion(s) to go on. Do I just go with the ones offered by the cruise line? Are the 3rd party shore excursions better? What should I see in each port? I'm travelling with kids, so which ones are suitable for kids, but also enjoyable for adults?
2. If I could more easily find information that would help me select shore excursions, then I would be able to spend less time researching and more time anticipating what we're going to see. And also I'd be more confident that I wasn't going to be wasting my money.
Look forward to reading your responses!
2 Easy Questions For Cruisers
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 2 Trip report. Our cruise on the Diamond Princess with a stay in Tokyo
- 3 Halong Bay Cruise Review: Violet from Heritage Lines
- 4 Croatia Dalmatian Coast
- 5 Finding bargain cruises out of NYC
- 6 Partial Transit vs Full Transit on Panama Canal Cruise
- 7 Antarctica cruise - your tips
- 8 Venice cruise terminal to San Marco ?
- 9 Killing time in Fort Lauderdale before our cruise
- 10 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 11 transfers in Venice
- 12 Norwegian Pearl obstructed rooms question
- 13 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 14 Pavlus Travel
- 15 Cape Horn Cruise
- 16 French Country Waterways "Adrienne"
- 17 Miami Port Park and cruise hotel package?
- 18 Cruise Experience Interview
- 19 regent navigator showers
- 20 A Redhead in Antarctica
- 21 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 22 AHI Travel...anyone used them for river cruising?
- 23 Steep cruise discounts
- 24 Deserved trip for my mother Mary on her birthday 60!!
- 25 Staying active on a river cruise