I'm looking forward to reading your responses to these 2 questions (and I've provided my own responses, below).
Please feel free to include as much detail as you like. Now's your big chance to vent!
1. When you're planning a cruise, what's your biggest problem, challenge, frustration or desire
2. How would it help you if you could more easily find information about the topic you mentioned above (why is it important)?
Here are my answers.
(First, an introduction - I live in Vancouver, Canada and so far I've been on 3 cruises, all with Princess (Alaska, Mexican Riviera, and Europe). I'll be going on my 4th cruise in about two weeks, to Cozumel, Roatan, and Belize...can't wait!)
1. My biggest problem is figuring out which shore excursion(s) to go on. Do I just go with the ones offered by the cruise line? Are the 3rd party shore excursions better? What should I see in each port? I'm travelling with kids, so which ones are suitable for kids, but also enjoyable for adults?
2. If I could more easily find information that would help me select shore excursions, then I would be able to spend less time researching and more time anticipating what we're going to see. And also I'd be more confident that I wasn't going to be wasting my money.
Look forward to reading your responses!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Basic Info Needed for Europe River Cruises
- 2 Shuttle service needed in Copenhagen
- 3 Alaska in summer
- 4 Looking for crew members to sail to Antarctica in January/February 2017
- 5 Cruise to Hawaii from the mianland
- 6 Will the SS United States cruise again? I hope so!
- 7 Cruising, On A Star Under A Bridge
- 8 Cruise Insurance - Worth it?
- 9 Uniworld's Bordeaux, Vineyards & Chateaux River Cruise
- 10 Ketchikan, Alaska Misty Fjord seaplane options
- 11 Alaska/Cruiseline/Itinerary
- 12 Cozumel Water Temp for Snorkling
- 13 Which caribbean cruise line is the best?
- 14 Choosing a river cruise company in Europe..
- 15 My horror story from Norwegian Sky
- 16 We finally made up our minds...
- 17 Alaska from Seattle: Princess? Norwegian? Holland American?
- 18 Time For An Escape
- 19 Cruise with Young Children in April
- 20 round trip Hawaii cruise
- 21 Celebrity Infinity South America and Antarctica Packing Help
- 22 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 23 No Turkey For NCL In 2016
- 24 Holland America South America 21 day cruise
- 25 Miami End-of-Cruise Day With Luggage??