We are looking at South America for our next cruise. I understand that the best time to go is Nov to March. Does anyone have any advice on the best cruise line and best trip?
We are more the adventurous type, wanting to get out and see the country and enjoy great food and great wine. Any advice?
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 When you are beginning to lift
- 2 Crusing Cape Town to Singapore...need help
- 3 Panama Canal - 7-9 days
- 4 Zanzibar any ideas?
- 5 Seasickness and Canary Islands Cruise
- 6 Hs anyone here done a transpacific cruise on Seabourn?
- 7 Pirates!
- 8 Looking for Arctic cruise deals
- 9 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 10 Viking changes itinerary
- 11 Trying to decide to cruise to Port of Call Key West
- 12 Windsurf Sept 10 Dublin to Lisbon....anyone?
- 13 Cape Liberty cruise terminal
- 14 Murder on the High Sea
- 15 Cruising need suggestions for ports in South Africa
- 16 Grand Celebration review
- 17 Alaska or Galagpagos - Family of 4
- 18 Princess - Needs Help!
- 19 Antarctica Adventure
- 20 Roll calls
- 21 Help With First Cruise to Alaska
- 22 Celebrity Reflection Western Mediterranean Cruise
- 23 Pisa/Florence and Naples/Pompeii questions
- 24 Alaskan Cruise Misc Questions...
- 25 Africa Cape Town to Capetown