We are looking at South America for our next cruise. I understand that the best time to go is Nov to March. Does anyone have any advice on the best cruise line and best trip?
We are more the adventurous type, wanting to get out and see the country and enjoy great food and great wine. Any advice?
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Rhine River Cruise with AMAwaterways
- 2 Holiday Cruising with a toddler
- 3 We're “Country Cruising”.. And Lovin It!
- 4 Princess Plus: a Review of the Regal Princess
- 5 Suggestion on Cruise in the Great Lakes
- 6 Kudos to Royal Caribbean and SW airlines
- 7 Viking Homelands cruise of Baltic
- 8 Quick cruise beginning of March Bahamas vs Carribbean
- 9 Perks for owning shares to cruise lines
- 10 Considering a Tauck river cruise
- 11 Crazy cruise complaints.
- 12 Bucket List
- 13 BEWARE OF VIKING RIVER CRUISES!
- 14 European River Cruises - strategy
- 15 Booking directly with cruise line or through an agency?
- 16 European River Cruise Itineraries and Companies
- 17 tips on disney cruises
- 18 MSN made me so angry!!!
- 19 Baggage storage before cruise
- 20 Cabin Location: How concerned should I be?
- 21 RCCL, Independence of the Seas, Yea!
- 22 Quiet in the Forum
- 23 RIP FLL shooting Victims
- 24 Cruise ports in Northern Africa
- 25 Dry bag solution for Antarctica