We are looking at South America for our next cruise. I understand that the best time to go is Nov to March. Does anyone have any advice on the best cruise line and best trip?
We are more the adventurous type, wanting to get out and see the country and enjoy great food and great wine. Any advice?
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 http://infosupplement.com/slimvite-reviews/
- 2 Vantage Deluxe World Travel
- 3 Late arrival for checking-in
- 4 http://getmusclebuildingbase.com/megadrox/
- 5 On the Vavilov in a twin share
- 6 Best Blue Cruise in Marmaris-Turkey
- 7 transport from Dundee wharf to Edinburgh
- 8 Windstart-Dundee port to airport transfer
- 9 cruising the Mississippi river
- 10 Carnival Vista, Cruisers Log.. Star Date 24.05.2016 AD
- 11 Spoiled for life
- 12 Santorini excursions
- 13 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 14 Mediterranean Ports Of Call, Carnival Vista
- 15 Barcelona to Rome
- 16 We finally made up our minds...
- 17 Currency for multiple countries
- 18 Oceania Overbooking
- 19 2 NIght PreCruise
- 20 How to plan 1 day in Copenhagen
- 21 Best Way to See Italy and/or Greece?
- 22 Suggestions for excursions in the Greek Isles Oct 2013
- 23 Dubronovik
- 24 Amsterdam - best way to get to city centre from the cruise terminal
- 25 Late flight from Miami Intl Airport