We are looking at South America for our next cruise. I understand that the best time to go is Nov to March. Does anyone have any advice on the best cruise line and best trip?
We are more the adventurous type, wanting to get out and see the country and enjoy great food and great wine. Any advice?
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Royal Princess 21 Days western Mediterranean and Greek Isles
- 2 Lost my engagement ring at Norwegian Epic stateroom
- 3 Viking handles Elbe low water badly
- 4 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 5 Quiet in the Forum
- 6 inoculations
- 7 What is "roll call" on Cruise Critic?
- 8 St Petersburg & Scandinavian Gems
- 9 Best Luxury Cruise to Greek Islands?
- 10 November Mediterranean Cruise
- 11 Scenic River Cruise USA Pricing Discrimination
- 12 Viking River Cruise Accident, Two Crew Killed
- 13 Ncl Jewel falling apart?
- 14 Alaska Cruise
- 15 Celebrity Reflection - December 31st 2016
- 16 expedition-style cruising to Antarctica
- 17 Princess vs. Norwegian
- 18 Worse Cruise Experience On Holland America Eurodam
- 19 Decision on May 2017 Alaska Cruise
- 20 New Zealand: Recommendations for shore excursions
- 21 Formal nights
- 22 Quick cruise beginning of March Bahamas vs Carribbean
- 23 Cruise the North West Passage
- 24 European River Cruises - strategy
- 25 Costa shore excursions