Need some advice im going on a cruise april of 2012 in middle of week to cut down on possibility of families, using carnival cruise lines going to caribean islands, also getting a balcony room ;however I have serveral questions....
1. should I hire a travel agent?
2. Is there a cruise ship that doesn't have to many families?
3. Is there a way to figure out the total cost of airfare plus the cruise?
4. What are some of the hidden taxes and fees?
5. When I book are all the taxes and fees included or will i be surprised?
6. any other suggestions or help would be most appreciated
1st time Cruiser feeling overwhelmed
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Queen Mary II Transatlantic Questions
- 2 Car rental at Southampton cruise terminal
- 3 Will we like European river cruises?
- 4 Tips for Royal Caribbean trip
- 5 carnival curise customer care are not customer care at all!!!!!
- 6 decisions decisions ... advise please
- 7 Celebrity Century Disaster Cruise
- 8 An Epic Adventure
- 9 Trip Report Windstar Panama Passage March 23 Sailing
- 10 Oceania-Marina-Scandinavian Treasures Cruise
- 11 Need some help finding the right cabin
- 12 Car Rental Marseille at Cruise Port
- 13 "Formal" Dinners on Coral Princess
- 14 queen mary question
- 15 Cruise themed music video filmed in the Bahamas
- 16 Back from Epic cruise
- 17 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 18 Cozumel excursions
- 19 Alaska Cruise with 3 children 4, 8 & 10
- 20 Budget cruising in style: (5-day Carribean Cruise with Carnival)
- 21 Golf Cruise Hawaii?
- 22 Anyone had problems with Affordable Tours?
- 23 Transatlantic/Repositioning Cruise in April
- 24 A Disappointing Conquest
- 25 Japan cruise. Any feedback on these ports