Need some advice im going on a cruise april of 2012 in middle of week to cut down on possibility of families, using carnival cruise lines going to caribean islands, also getting a balcony room ;however I have serveral questions....
1. should I hire a travel agent?
2. Is there a cruise ship that doesn't have to many families?
3. Is there a way to figure out the total cost of airfare plus the cruise?
4. What are some of the hidden taxes and fees?
5. When I book are all the taxes and fees included or will i be surprised?
6. any other suggestions or help would be most appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Rhine River Boat cruise
- 2 DONE BE LATE
- 3 Greece and or Croatia cruise September /October 2016
- 4 Queen Mary 2 Cruise packing tips
- 5 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 6 Alaska cruises
- 7 Alaska cruise excursions tips & logistics help
- 8 We finally made up our minds...
- 9 12 hour wait
- 10 river flow
- 11 Spoiled for life
- 12 Japan cruise. Any feedback on these ports
- 13 Ira's Off to Dig the Big Ditch
- 14 VIPmalaga versus Spain Day Tours for Alhambr
- 15 Santiago to Buenos Aires on the Sun in March 2016.
- 16 MED Honeymoon Cruise from Cincinnati
- 17 Taking cruise from Barcelona
- 18 Where is member Eschew?
- 19 Scandinavia Cruise - Depart from Copenhage or Warnemunde, Berlin???
- 20 AMA Waterways River Cruises
- 21 one way or R/T to Alaska on Princesss
- 22 Booking a Windstar cruise
- 23 Transport from Seattle Pier 91 to Seattle airport
- 24 April 9 US Consul Warning of Threat to Tourist Docks Istanbul Antalya
- 25 Turks and Caicos excusions