Need some advice im going on a cruise april of 2012 in middle of week to cut down on possibility of families, using carnival cruise lines going to caribean islands, also getting a balcony room ;however I have serveral questions....
1. should I hire a travel agent?
2. Is there a cruise ship that doesn't have to many families?
3. Is there a way to figure out the total cost of airfare plus the cruise?
4. What are some of the hidden taxes and fees?
5. When I book are all the taxes and fees included or will i be surprised?
6. any other suggestions or help would be most appreciated
1st time Cruiser feeling overwhelmed
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 I have made a deposit on my first Cruise (RCI Panama Canal)
- 2 Are drinks packages worth buying?
- 3 Uniworld Bordeaux, Vineyard & Chateau vs. Burgundy & Provence River Cruise
- 4 Loved my Avalon Tulip Time River Cruise!
- 5 Anybody traveled on a Tom Harper European River Cruise?
- 6 Viking or Uniworld for Egypt/Nile
- 7 St. Petersburg, Russia Port Tour
- 8 Greece Italy Cruise
- 9 Cruise: last minute price- 4 nights from Auckland to Melbourne 1 Feb 2016
- 10 Gratutities on Quantum Class
- 11 Ferry from Copenhagen to Oslo
- 12 southern caribbean shore excursions
- 13 Anyone had problems with Affordable Tours?
- 14 Transportation options around Miami and Ft Lauderdale
- 15 Best time of year to avoid drunken crowds? Cruise lines to avoid?
- 16 Cruise room options for three people
- 17 12 Day Cruise with 2 Kids under 3
- 18 Tauck Danube cruise
- 19 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 20 First Time Alaska Cruise
- 21 The PINK But Still FUN Ugly Duckling
- 22 New charge on NCL
- 23 returning rental car in Southampton
- 24 Aug 1, Baltic cruise on Caribbean Princess
- 25 Trip report: Viking Portraits of Southern France