Need some advice im going on a cruise april of 2012 in middle of week to cut down on possibility of families, using carnival cruise lines going to caribean islands, also getting a balcony room ;however I have serveral questions....
1. should I hire a travel agent?
2. Is there a cruise ship that doesn't have to many families?
3. Is there a way to figure out the total cost of airfare plus the cruise?
4. What are some of the hidden taxes and fees?
5. When I book are all the taxes and fees included or will i be surprised?
6. any other suggestions or help would be most appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Alaska or Galagpagos - Family of 4
- 2 Oh Royal Caribbean…I’m so disappointed in you.
- 3 Pisa/Florence and Naples/Pompeii questions
- 4 Help With First Cruise to Alaska
- 5 Alaskan Cruise Misc Questions...
- 6 Roll calls
- 7 Africa Cape Town to Capetown
- 8 What to pack for alaska
- 9 Cape Liberty cruise terminal
- 10 Princess Plus: a Review of the Regal Princess
- 11 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 12 new england/canada cruise
- 13 Grand Celebration review
- 14 Dinner attire for Alaska Cruise
- 15 Transportation to Mendenhall Glacier
- 16 Anytime Dining on Princess
- 17 Relocating to UK via Cunard eastern passage
- 18 Cruising the Baltic in June
- 19 Holland America Line Koningsdam 23/7/2017
- 20 Alaska Cruise Aug 13 to 20, 2017 on Holland America
- 21 Travelling by Freightrer Ship - Trip Report
- 22 Hs anyone here done a transpacific cruise on Seabourn?
- 23 12 day Mediterranean cruise
- 24 Alaska Cruise
- 25 St. Peter Port & Hauteville House