Need some advice im going on a cruise april of 2012 in middle of week to cut down on possibility of families, using carnival cruise lines going to caribean islands, also getting a balcony room ;however I have serveral questions....
1. should I hire a travel agent?
2. Is there a cruise ship that doesn't have to many families?
3. Is there a way to figure out the total cost of airfare plus the cruise?
4. What are some of the hidden taxes and fees?
5. When I book are all the taxes and fees included or will i be surprised?
6. any other suggestions or help would be most appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Overnight hotel in Ft. Lauderdale
- 2 Celebrity Solstice
- 3 Cruising with an old person--the deluxe edition.
- 4 Northern Europe or Southern Europe?
- 5 any last minute tips for first cruise
- 6 Cruising Hacks
- 7 Webcams of all Princess ships
- 8 Montreal and Cruise to Boston
- 9 Traveling Solo
- 10 Which European Cruiseline/Itinerary
- 11 Disembarking with HAL
- 12 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 13 norwegian cruise line
- 14 Boarding times on Celebrity
- 15 Alaska 7 days inside passage on Pacific Princess from Vancouver
- 16 Alaskan cruise excursions - Survey says....
- 17 Southbound Alaska on Holland America
- 18 Alaskan land and sea tour
- 19 Anybody traveled on a Tom Harper European River Cruise?
- 20 Online check in for US citizen living in Europe
- 21 On Cloud9, Miss Carnival Breeze
- 22 Norwegian Fjords cruise
- 23 Viking River Cruising - by bus
- 24 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 25 Looking for an Alaskan Cruise on very small ship - 8-12 passengers?