Need some advice im going on a cruise april of 2012 in middle of week to cut down on possibility of families, using carnival cruise lines going to caribean islands, also getting a balcony room ;however I have serveral questions....
1. should I hire a travel agent?
2. Is there a cruise ship that doesn't have to many families?
3. Is there a way to figure out the total cost of airfare plus the cruise?
4. What are some of the hidden taxes and fees?
5. When I book are all the taxes and fees included or will i be surprised?
6. any other suggestions or help would be most appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 AMA vs VIKING
- 2 Theft on the QM2: A Cautionary Tale
- 3 Nobody sleeps on Celebrity! Book elsewhere.
- 4 Anyone doing the Celebrity Transatlantic on 4 November?
- 5 Alaska cruise excrusions
- 6 Looking for an Alaskan Cruise on very small ship - 8-12 passengers?
- 7 How to prepare for Carnival Glory in first week of dec
- 8 September Viking Cruise
- 9 Norwegian Getaway or Royal Caribbean Jewel of the Sea
- 10 Stay away from Cruise,com and cruisesonly.com
- 11 Cruise Around the Horn from Buenos Aires to Valparaiso
- 12 Credit Card Charges on Cruise lines
- 13 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 14 Carnival Glory or Conquest? Amber grove or Halff moon CAY?
- 15 Celebrity Century Disaster Cruise
- 16 Haines, AK: Eagle Preserve rafting or Chilkoot Lake kayaking?
- 17 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 18 Norwegian Getaway Balconies
- 19 Ultimate Beverage Package
- 20 Looking for El Chapo
- 21 Overwhelmed by Alaskan shore excursion choices
- 22 Grand Circle Cruise Line, A Medical Disaster
- 23 In room coffee makers/Soltice
- 24 Princess in Bangkok
- 25 Interest in alternative shore excursions in Victoria BC? pub crawl?