Need some advice im going on a cruise april of 2012 in middle of week to cut down on possibility of families, using carnival cruise lines going to caribean islands, also getting a balcony room ;however I have serveral questions....
1. should I hire a travel agent?
2. Is there a cruise ship that doesn't have to many families?
3. Is there a way to figure out the total cost of airfare plus the cruise?
4. What are some of the hidden taxes and fees?
5. When I book are all the taxes and fees included or will i be surprised?
6. any other suggestions or help would be most appreciated
1st time Cruiser feeling overwhelmed
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Where to lookest price for 4-5 day cruise out of San Diego
- 2 Alaska
- 3 RC's Legend of the Seas Cruise, Scandinavia/Russia
- 4 Formal nights - something to look forward to or a nuisance?
- 5 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 6 Another good experience on Carnival and a Disney first
- 7 Staterooms
- 8 Rick Steves on Emerald Princess
- 9 Sea sickness
- 10 Oh Royal Caribbean…I’m so disappointed in you.
- 11 An alternative to Rome when in Civitavecchia
- 12 How much are water Taxies in Venice?
- 13 Parking in Miami
- 14 Hard Time Choosing Between Two Itineraries
- 15 South Pacific
- 16 Any update on Navigator delay?
- 17 Celebrity Constellation
- 18 Please help with cruise planning.
- 19 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 20 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 21 Be careful out there ...
- 22 $10000.998 cruise sold out
- 23 Ionian vs. Cyclades Cruises in Greece
- 24 Suggestion for accommodation/tour in Anchorage after 7 day Princess Cruise.
- 25 Buffet in Ruby Princess