Need some advice im going on a cruise april of 2012 in middle of week to cut down on possibility of families, using carnival cruise lines going to caribean islands, also getting a balcony room ;however I have serveral questions....
1. should I hire a travel agent?
2. Is there a cruise ship that doesn't have to many families?
3. Is there a way to figure out the total cost of airfare plus the cruise?
4. What are some of the hidden taxes and fees?
5. When I book are all the taxes and fees included or will i be surprised?
6. any other suggestions or help would be most appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Parking at Port Everglades, FL
- 2 We finally made up our minds...
- 3 Miami End-of-Cruise Day With Luggage??
- 4 Cozumel Water Temp for Snorkling
- 5 Cruise Insurance - Worth it?
- 6 Basic Info Needed for Europe River Cruises
- 7 Which caribbean cruise line is the best?
- 8 Alaska in summer
- 9 Looking for crew members to sail to Antarctica in January/February 2017
- 10 Cruise to Hawaii from the mianland
- 11 Will the SS United States cruise again? I hope so!
- 12 Cruising, On A Star Under A Bridge
- 13 Uniworld's Bordeaux, Vineyards & Chateaux River Cruise
- 14 Ketchikan, Alaska Misty Fjord seaplane options
- 15 Alaska/Cruiseline/Itinerary
- 16 Choosing a river cruise company in Europe..
- 17 My horror story from Norwegian Sky
- 18 Alaska from Seattle: Princess? Norwegian? Holland American?
- 19 Time For An Escape
- 20 Cruise with Young Children in April
- 21 round trip Hawaii cruise
- 22 Celebrity Infinity South America and Antarctica Packing Help
- 23 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 24 No Turkey For NCL In 2016
- 25 Holland America South America 21 day cruise