Need some advice im going on a cruise april of 2012 in middle of week to cut down on possibility of families, using carnival cruise lines going to caribean islands, also getting a balcony room ;however I have serveral questions....
1. should I hire a travel agent?
2. Is there a cruise ship that doesn't have to many families?
3. Is there a way to figure out the total cost of airfare plus the cruise?
4. What are some of the hidden taxes and fees?
5. When I book are all the taxes and fees included or will i be surprised?
6. any other suggestions or help would be most appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Bella Serata Now clean your face cleanser to bread
- 2 Need tour help for Diamond Princess roundtrip from Singapore itinerary
- 3 Shore Excursions in Juneau
- 4 What to pack South America
- 5 SICKNESS ON VIKING!
- 6 Best Luxury Cruise to Greek Islands?
- 7 Booking directly with cruise line or through an agency?
- 8 Cruisewear on Princess
- 9 Cruise parking, Fort Lauderdale
- 10 Cruise facts
- 11 Santiago to Buenos Aires on the Sun in March 2016.
- 12 Antarctica-Expedition-Feb.2017-By OneOcean-
- 13 Quiet in the Forum
- 14 Trip report. Our cruise on the Diamond Princess with a stay in Tokyo
- 15 Viking handles Elbe low water badly
- 16 What is "roll call" on Cruise Critic?
- 17 Anyone had problems with Affordable Tours?
- 18 What to wear onboard Zaandam from Santiago to Buenos Aires.
- 19 Royal Princess 21 Days western Mediterranean and Greek Isles
- 20 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 21 inoculations
- 22 St Petersburg & Scandinavian Gems
- 23 November Mediterranean Cruise
- 24 Scenic River Cruise USA Pricing Discrimination
- 25 Viking River Cruise Accident, Two Crew Killed