Need some advice im going on a cruise april of 2012 in middle of week to cut down on possibility of families, using carnival cruise lines going to caribean islands, also getting a balcony room ;however I have serveral questions....
1. should I hire a travel agent?
2. Is there a cruise ship that doesn't have to many families?
3. Is there a way to figure out the total cost of airfare plus the cruise?
4. What are some of the hidden taxes and fees?
5. When I book are all the taxes and fees included or will i be surprised?
6. any other suggestions or help would be most appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Mile : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:54O :683O YAHOO ACCOUNT 24*7
- 2 Celebrity Reflection Western Mediterranean Cruise
- 3 Need Input Shore Excursion -- Cannes
- 4 Chase Sapphire Card has $10.000 worth of comprehensive travel insurance
- 5 Three’s Still a Charm: New Review of Allure of the Seas
- 6 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 7 Tauck River Cruises
- 8 Alaska Cruise-Definitely Not Cheap
- 9 Celebrity Millennium
- 10 Trip insurance
- 11 Alaska or Galagpagos - Family of 4
- 12 Cruising the Baltic in June
- 13 Costs all round when sick without adequate cover
- 14 Rental car return - Southampton UK
- 15 Has anyone sailed with Ponant?
- 16 Best time to book Royal Caribbean cruise for best price?
- 17 Beaches on Grand Turk and Amber Cove
- 18 Surprise Alaskan Cruise for my Mom for Mother's Day
- 19 Alaska Cruise
- 20 Alaskan cruise with young kids
- 21 Cabin mate for Norway cruise in July
- 22 Viking Southern Med. Ports
- 23 La Pinta or Santa Cruz II - Galapagos
- 24 Caution if considering Viking River Cruises
- 25 Viking Homelands cruise of Baltic