Need some advice im going on a cruise april of 2012 in middle of week to cut down on possibility of families, using carnival cruise lines going to caribean islands, also getting a balcony room ;however I have serveral questions....
1. should I hire a travel agent?
2. Is there a cruise ship that doesn't have to many families?
3. Is there a way to figure out the total cost of airfare plus the cruise?
4. What are some of the hidden taxes and fees?
5. When I book are all the taxes and fees included or will i be surprised?
6. any other suggestions or help would be most appreciated
1st time Cruiser feeling overwhelmed
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Taking alcohol on board.
- 2 Help with Glacier days on Alaskan cruise
- 3 Royal Caribbean Changes!!!!
- 4 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 5 Viking River Cruise/Tulips and Windmils
- 6 Need ideas for Charlotte Amalie, St. thomas due to cruise change.
- 7 Opinion of specific cruise lines?
- 8 First Time Mediterranean Cruiser
- 9 MIA to dock
- 10 Big ship or small ship?
- 11 Alaska in June
- 12 Scandinavia and St. Petersburg
- 13 Cruise Transfer with Alaska Cruise Transportation
- 14 Southern Caribbean Cruise tips - Celebrity
- 15 Cruise Planners Credit Card Data Breech
- 16 Celebrity Caribbean Cruise with NO Paid Excursions??
- 17 Partial Transit vs Full Transit on Panama Canal Cruise
- 18 Variety Cruises for Greek Islands?
- 19 Assult on Golden Princess
- 20 Take my daughter on a one week cruise in March
- 21 Ultimate beverage package
- 22 Majesty of the Seas
- 23 Freedom Flashback, Splendor Here We Come
- 24 A Fun Victory Escape
- 25 Celebrity Reflection Caribbean - Small Details Questions