Need some advice im going on a cruise april of 2012 in middle of week to cut down on possibility of families, using carnival cruise lines going to caribean islands, also getting a balcony room ;however I have serveral questions....
1. should I hire a travel agent?
2. Is there a cruise ship that doesn't have to many families?
3. Is there a way to figure out the total cost of airfare plus the cruise?
4. What are some of the hidden taxes and fees?
5. When I book are all the taxes and fees included or will i be surprised?
6. any other suggestions or help would be most appreciated
1st time Cruiser feeling overwhelmed
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Carnival Ecstasy, Fun Times
- 2 Sailing out of San Juan, PR
- 3 choosing a stateroom on a ship
- 4 AMA Waterways River Cruises
- 5 Shore excursions from Livorno, OTHER than Florence?
- 6 "Shore Excursions in Italy.net"
- 7 Trip report: Viking Portraits of Southern France
- 8 Hop on Hop Off Buses
- 9 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 10 Transatlantic cruises late Oct. to mid-Nov. & Celebrity ship choice
- 11 Choosing a stateroom on Rhine River cruise
- 12 Sea Spirit to Antarctica
- 13 Caribbean Princess Trip Report 2014
- 14 Alaska cruise excrusions
- 15 Carnival Miracle from LA to Mexico?
- 16 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!
- 17 Roundtrip to Alaska or one way
- 18 seascanner.com
- 19 Noordam VF4038
- 20 hotel park and cruise? Seattle
- 21 Norwegian Jewel or Canvial Freedom?
- 22 Mediterranean cruise
- 23 Viking River Cruise--Portugal
- 24 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 25 volendam or Noordam