Need some advice im going on a cruise april of 2012 in middle of week to cut down on possibility of families, using carnival cruise lines going to caribean islands, also getting a balcony room ;however I have serveral questions....
1. should I hire a travel agent?
2. Is there a cruise ship that doesn't have to many families?
3. Is there a way to figure out the total cost of airfare plus the cruise?
4. What are some of the hidden taxes and fees?
5. When I book are all the taxes and fees included or will i be surprised?
6. any other suggestions or help would be most appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 CARNIVAL IS THE WORST.. here's why!
- 2 Need suggestions Caribbean cruise
- 3 A quick post to friends, not cruise related.
- 4 Alaskan cruise with young kids
- 5 My first river cruise 12-2017
- 6 Viking Homelands cruise of Baltic
- 7 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 8 Viking Review - Dont Buy the Hype
- 9 Glacier Bay or Hubbard Glacier
- 10 Tauck Small Ship Cruise to Portugal and Spain
- 11 Cunard vs. Oceania
- 12 Barcelona: Pier to Airport Transfer
- 13 Avoid MSC; Worst vacation ever!
- 14 Crazy cruise complaints.
- 15 Repositioning Cruise
- 16 Viking handles Elbe low water badly
- 17 HAL Koningsdam anyone recently?
- 18 Quebec,Nivea Sofia,new Foundland cries?
- 19 Regent Seven Seas Explorer - anyone been?
- 20 Jazz Cruise 2017
- 21 Kudos to Royal Caribbean and SW airlines
- 22 We're “Country Cruising”.. And Lovin It!
- 23 Booking a return flight before noon?
- 24 from civitavecchia port to city of Rome
- 25 Considering a Tauck river cruise