Need some advice im going on a cruise april of 2012 in middle of week to cut down on possibility of families, using carnival cruise lines going to caribean islands, also getting a balcony room ;however I have serveral questions....
1. should I hire a travel agent?
2. Is there a cruise ship that doesn't have to many families?
3. Is there a way to figure out the total cost of airfare plus the cruise?
4. What are some of the hidden taxes and fees?
5. When I book are all the taxes and fees included or will i be surprised?
6. any other suggestions or help would be most appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Celebrity Century Disaster Cruise
- 2 What MSN.com says not to eat on a cruise
- 3 European river cruise
- 4 oceania alaska cruise
- 5 Opinions of specific cruise lines? Need your help!
- 6 Holland America Southbound Cruise - early June
- 7 Last minute cruise advice
- 8 Legal liability of Australians tipping. BEWARE
- 9 Traveling Solo
- 10 Cruises for mobility impaired seniors
- 11 princess cruisetour to alaska
- 12 Anybody traveled on a Tom Harper European River Cruise?
- 13 Single Cruises Experiences?
- 14 Interested in dress code feedback for Uniworld European river cruises
- 15 Credit Card Charges on Cruise lines
- 16 NCl Getaway eastern Caribbean out of Miami
- 17 Viking Danube cruise: The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly
- 18 Viking Cruise a big disappointment
- 19 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 20 September Viking Cruise
- 21 Is it possible to do Western Caribbean shore excursions on the cheap?
- 22 Port Canaveral
- 23 AMA vs VIKING
- 24 Do NOT cruise with NCL unless...
- 25 Norwegian Getaway or Royal Caribbean Jewel of the Sea