Need some advice im going on a cruise april of 2012 in middle of week to cut down on possibility of families, using carnival cruise lines going to caribean islands, also getting a balcony room ;however I have serveral questions....
1. should I hire a travel agent?
2. Is there a cruise ship that doesn't have to many families?
3. Is there a way to figure out the total cost of airfare plus the cruise?
4. What are some of the hidden taxes and fees?
5. When I book are all the taxes and fees included or will i be surprised?
6. any other suggestions or help would be most appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 There IS a difference between a travel and cruise agent..
- 2 One way cruise to Europe from FL
- 3 Regent Seven Seas Cruise?
- 4 Touring on your own with Viking River Cruise
- 5 The Baltic - When itinerary means everything
- 6 Trying to decide to cruise to Port of Call Key West
- 7 Windstar Sea Breeze
- 8 river cruises what do you love
- 9 Rhine River Cruise with AMAwaterways
- 10 UNIWORLD River Boat Cruise on the Danube, Budapest to Prague
- 11 NYC Tour before cruise
- 12 UNIWORLD River Beatrice Budapest to Prague
- 13 Pre-cruise hotel
- 14 Best Place to Purchase Cruises
- 15 port excursion recommendations
- 16 Need help European Cruise -viking Ocean Cruise Barcelona to Rome
- 17 Caribbean in 17/18
- 18 Caution if considering Viking River Cruises
- 19 Cruises Only - Be careful
- 20 Dietary requests
- 21 Panama Canal - 7-9 days
- 22 Crusing Cape Town to Singapore...need help
- 23 Zanzibar any ideas?
- 24 Seasickness and Canary Islands Cruise
- 25 Hs anyone here done a transpacific cruise on Seabourn?