Need some advice im going on a cruise april of 2012 in middle of week to cut down on possibility of families, using carnival cruise lines going to caribean islands, also getting a balcony room ;however I have serveral questions....
1. should I hire a travel agent?
2. Is there a cruise ship that doesn't have to many families?
3. Is there a way to figure out the total cost of airfare plus the cruise?
4. What are some of the hidden taxes and fees?
5. When I book are all the taxes and fees included or will i be surprised?
6. any other suggestions or help would be most appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 British Passport Validity
- 2 Panama Canal Cruise Excursion recs
- 3 European River Cruises - strategy
- 4 Cruising New Zealand?
- 5 tips for first cruisers
- 6 Alaskan cruise
- 7 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 8 Excursion Shore
- 9 Juneau Excursions: Mendenhall, Whale Watching, or both?
- 10 St Petersburg and Norway cruise?
- 11 Time in ports?
- 12 Rome to port at Civitavecchia
- 13 Choosing a river cruise company in Europe..
- 14 HAL Nieuw Amsterdam Room Query
- 15 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 16 Windstar cruise around Iceland
- 17 Polferries Guided 4 Day Tour
- 18 Antarctica Trip Report, March 2015, 10 Days
- 19 Best Cruise Excursions in Panama Canal
- 20 Mediterranean Ports Of Call, Carnival Vista
- 21 Glacier Trek vs. Glacier + Dog sledding?
- 22 Best Alaska Cruise with Kids!
- 23 Sep cruise/Juneau - dog sledding vs. Mendenhall ice cave trek
- 24 QM2 - Transport from Red Hook to LGA
- 25 Viking Ocean Cruise nightmare