Any tips for a newb crusing? I google first time cruises but wanted some specific tips for our particular ship and destination.
-My girlfriend and I (both 31 y.o.)
-May 23rd depart coming back May 26 Majesty of the sea, Miami, coco/little stirrup cay, Nassau, Miami
-Room-Superior Oceanview Stateroom
-Dining-Seating 6:30 table size 7-10 people (not sure why? but i like eating at big tables not sure if it means its just us two in a big table or we get seated with others?)
Some of the things we enjoy when we are at Chicago- that i believe are relevant for cruise are:
in no particular order
Although i'm sure many people enjoy them we are not fond of broadway musicals, shows etc. We also are not heavy drinkers. We get quite tipsy at 1 drink a piece (allergic)
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 British Passport Validity
- 2 tips for first cruisers
- 3 Juneau Excursions: Mendenhall, Whale Watching, or both?
- 4 Panama Canal Cruise Excursion recs
- 5 European River Cruises - strategy
- 6 Cruising New Zealand?
- 7 Alaskan cruise
- 8 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 9 Excursion Shore
- 10 St Petersburg and Norway cruise?
- 11 Time in ports?
- 12 Rome to port at Civitavecchia
- 13 Choosing a river cruise company in Europe..
- 14 HAL Nieuw Amsterdam Room Query
- 15 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 16 Windstar cruise around Iceland
- 17 Polferries Guided 4 Day Tour
- 18 Antarctica Trip Report, March 2015, 10 Days
- 19 Best Cruise Excursions in Panama Canal
- 20 Mediterranean Ports Of Call, Carnival Vista
- 21 Glacier Trek vs. Glacier + Dog sledding?
- 22 Best Alaska Cruise with Kids!
- 23 Sep cruise/Juneau - dog sledding vs. Mendenhall ice cave trek
- 24 QM2 - Transport from Red Hook to LGA
- 25 Viking Ocean Cruise nightmare