Any tips for a newb crusing? I google first time cruises but wanted some specific tips for our particular ship and destination.
-My girlfriend and I (both 31 y.o.)
-May 23rd depart coming back May 26 Majesty of the sea, Miami, coco/little stirrup cay, Nassau, Miami
-Room-Superior Oceanview Stateroom
-Dining-Seating 6:30 table size 7-10 people (not sure why? but i like eating at big tables not sure if it means its just us two in a big table or we get seated with others?)
Some of the things we enjoy when we are at Chicago- that i believe are relevant for cruise are:
in no particular order
Although i'm sure many people enjoy them we are not fond of broadway musicals, shows etc. We also are not heavy drinkers. We get quite tipsy at 1 drink a piece (allergic)
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Shore excursions
- 2 Hotel near Alees de L'Oulle
- 3 Cabin Question for Emerald Princess
- 4 Avoid MSC; Worst vacation ever!
- 5 Need suggestions Caribbean cruise
- 6 CARNIVAL IS THE WORST.. here's why!
- 7 A quick post to friends, not cruise related.
- 8 Alaskan cruise with young kids
- 9 My first river cruise 12-2017
- 10 Viking Homelands cruise of Baltic
- 11 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 12 Viking Review - Dont Buy the Hype
- 13 Glacier Bay or Hubbard Glacier
- 14 Tauck Small Ship Cruise to Portugal and Spain
- 15 Cunard vs. Oceania
- 16 Barcelona: Pier to Airport Transfer
- 17 Crazy cruise complaints.
- 18 Repositioning Cruise
- 19 Viking handles Elbe low water badly
- 20 HAL Koningsdam anyone recently?
- 21 Quebec,Nivea Sofia,new Foundland cries?
- 22 Regent Seven Seas Explorer - anyone been?
- 23 Jazz Cruise 2017
- 24 Kudos to Royal Caribbean and SW airlines
- 25 We're “Country Cruising”.. And Lovin It!