Any tips for a newb crusing? I google first time cruises but wanted some specific tips for our particular ship and destination.
-My girlfriend and I (both 31 y.o.)
-May 23rd depart coming back May 26 Majesty of the sea, Miami, coco/little stirrup cay, Nassau, Miami
-Room-Superior Oceanview Stateroom
-Dining-Seating 6:30 table size 7-10 people (not sure why? but i like eating at big tables not sure if it means its just us two in a big table or we get seated with others?)
Some of the things we enjoy when we are at Chicago- that i believe are relevant for cruise are:
in no particular order
Although i'm sure many people enjoy them we are not fond of broadway musicals, shows etc. We also are not heavy drinkers. We get quite tipsy at 1 drink a piece (allergic)
1st time Cruise tips?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Norwegian Dawn
- 2 Carnival's newest ship Carnival Vista deck plans
- 3 Take my daughter on a one week cruise in March
- 4 Alaska Cruise
- 5 MSC Divina Caribbean Cruise
- 6 Assult on Golden Princess
- 7 Alaska in summer
- 8 Veendam vs. Summit
- 9 1st time on NCL. Any tips please.
- 10 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 11 Celebrity Infinity South America and Antarctica Packing Help
- 12 1 night in Denali
- 13 Optional Tours-Danube River Cruise with Viking
- 14 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 15 Antarctica Cruise
- 16 Croatia Dalmatian Coast
- 17 Cruiseline's responsibility for customer injury
- 18 Cruise worries
- 19 Transportation options around Miami and Ft Lauderdale
- 20 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 21 RC Majesty of the seas versus Caribbean Princess
- 22 An Introduction to new member
- 23 Is dreamlines.nl scam?
- 24 Sunday in Livorno
- 25 Alaska Soutbound: Coral Princess or Zaandam?