Any tips for a newb crusing? I google first time cruises but wanted some specific tips for our particular ship and destination.
-My girlfriend and I (both 31 y.o.)
-May 23rd depart coming back May 26 Majesty of the sea, Miami, coco/little stirrup cay, Nassau, Miami
-Room-Superior Oceanview Stateroom
-Dining-Seating 6:30 table size 7-10 people (not sure why? but i like eating at big tables not sure if it means its just us two in a big table or we get seated with others?)
Some of the things we enjoy when we are at Chicago- that i believe are relevant for cruise are:
in no particular order
Although i'm sure many people enjoy them we are not fond of broadway musicals, shows etc. We also are not heavy drinkers. We get quite tipsy at 1 drink a piece (allergic)
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Rhine River Boat cruise
- 2 Alaska cruise excursions tips & logistics help
- 3 DONE BE LATE
- 4 Greece and or Croatia cruise September /October 2016
- 5 Queen Mary 2 Cruise packing tips
- 6 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 7 Alaska cruises
- 8 We finally made up our minds...
- 9 12 hour wait
- 10 river flow
- 11 Spoiled for life
- 12 Japan cruise. Any feedback on these ports
- 13 Ira's Off to Dig the Big Ditch
- 14 VIPmalaga versus Spain Day Tours for Alhambr
- 15 Santiago to Buenos Aires on the Sun in March 2016.
- 16 MED Honeymoon Cruise from Cincinnati
- 17 Taking cruise from Barcelona
- 18 Where is member Eschew?
- 19 Scandinavia Cruise - Depart from Copenhage or Warnemunde, Berlin???
- 20 AMA Waterways River Cruises
- 21 one way or R/T to Alaska on Princesss
- 22 Booking a Windstar cruise
- 23 Transport from Seattle Pier 91 to Seattle airport
- 24 April 9 US Consul Warning of Threat to Tourist Docks Istanbul Antalya
- 25 Turks and Caicos excusions