Hi all,I am 74 yr old female widow travelling w/widowed sister little younger. We are 1st time cruisers, 1st time to Alaska. We need help with everything: how to dress for day, for dinner at night on boat?, in town? What shore excursions to do? What the tour operator doesn't tell you? What necessities I need to pack? Please help leaving very soon! Thanks to all
1st time Alaskan Cruise/1st Cruise ever
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 NEED HELP CHOOSING SHIP
- 2 Queen Mary II Transatlantic Questions
- 3 Car rental at Southampton cruise terminal
- 4 Will we like European river cruises?
- 5 Tips for Royal Caribbean trip
- 6 carnival curise customer care are not customer care at all!!!!!
- 7 decisions decisions ... advise please
- 8 Celebrity Century Disaster Cruise
- 9 An Epic Adventure
- 10 Trip Report Windstar Panama Passage March 23 Sailing
- 11 Oceania-Marina-Scandinavian Treasures Cruise
- 12 Need some help finding the right cabin
- 13 Car Rental Marseille at Cruise Port
- 14 "Formal" Dinners on Coral Princess
- 15 queen mary question
- 16 Cruise themed music video filmed in the Bahamas
- 17 Back from Epic cruise
- 18 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 19 Cozumel excursions
- 20 Alaska Cruise with 3 children 4, 8 & 10
- 21 Budget cruising in style: (5-day Carribean Cruise with Carnival)
- 22 Golf Cruise Hawaii?
- 23 Anyone had problems with Affordable Tours?
- 24 Transatlantic/Repositioning Cruise in April
- 25 A Disappointing Conquest