Hi all,I am 74 yr old female widow travelling w/widowed sister little younger. We are 1st time cruisers, 1st time to Alaska. We need help with everything: how to dress for day, for dinner at night on boat?, in town? What shore excursions to do? What the tour operator doesn't tell you? What necessities I need to pack? Please help leaving very soon! Thanks to all
1st time Alaskan Cruise/1st Cruise ever
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!
- 2 Celebrity Caribbean Cruise with NO Paid Excursions??
- 3 Optional Tours-Danube River Cruise with Viking
- 4 Partial Transit vs Full Transit on Panama Canal Cruise
- 5 Flight Back to US after Transatlantic Cruise
- 6 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 7 Formal nights on cruise
- 8 Take my daughter on a one week cruise in March
- 9 Norwegian Dawn
- 10 Carnival's newest ship Carnival Vista deck plans
- 11 Alaska Cruise
- 12 MSC Divina Caribbean Cruise
- 13 Assult on Golden Princess
- 14 Alaska in summer
- 15 Veendam vs. Summit
- 16 1st time on NCL. Any tips please.
- 17 Celebrity Infinity South America and Antarctica Packing Help
- 18 1 night in Denali
- 19 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 20 Antarctica Cruise
- 21 Croatia Dalmatian Coast
- 22 Cruiseline's responsibility for customer injury
- 23 Cruise worries
- 24 Transportation options around Miami and Ft Lauderdale
- 25 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap