We are booked on the 14 night Panama Canal cruise Oct 12th and are hoping to find out how close we will be to the central locations in the following ports.
Cabo San Lucas.
We are not too interested in the ships tours but would like to sight see independently Grateful for all advice.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Cruisewear on Princess
- 2 expedition-style cruising to Antarctica
- 3 Quick cruise beginning of March Bahamas vs Carribbean
- 4 Celeystal Cruise Line
- 5 RD poll of most trusted cruise in USA.
- 6 Pisa & Florence - Looking for people to share shore excursion
- 7 Choosing a river cruise company in Europe..
- 8 Port Canaveral Orlando _ what to do
- 9 Car rental from Norwegian Pride of America
- 10 European River Cruises - strategy
- 11 Port Canaveral
- 12 Formal nights
- 13 St Petersburg & Scandinavian Gems
- 14 Alaska Cruise
- 15 Royal Princess 21 Days western Mediterranean and Greek Isles
- 16 November Mediterranean Cruise
- 17 NCL Loses all our reservations
- 18 Accident on Harmony of the seas. Crew killed and injured.
- 19 Viking handles Elbe low water badly
- 20 River Cruising-Eastern Europe
- 21 Luggage storage or transport from Yokohama to Haneda Airport
- 22 Norwegian Fjord cruise room choic
- 23 Viking River Cruise Accident, Two Crew Killed
- 24 Carnival Vista creams dock will exiting port of Messina!
- 25 cheaper to do round trip from Rome (R/T) vs. Rome and Venice (O/W)