We are booked on the 14 night Panama Canal cruise Oct 12th and are hoping to find out how close we will be to the central locations in the following ports.
Cabo San Lucas.
We are not too interested in the ships tours but would like to sight see independently Grateful for all advice.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 나눔파워볼 ▶ 홈피: pwn21.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Alaska cruise excursions tips & logistics help
- 3 12 day Mediterranean cruise
- 4 Three’s Still a Charm: New Review of Allure of the Seas
- 5 Celebrity Reflection Western Mediterranean Cruise
- 6 Need Input Shore Excursion -- Cannes
- 7 Chase Sapphire Card has $10.000 worth of comprehensive travel insurance
- 8 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 9 Tauck River Cruises
- 10 Alaska Cruise-Definitely Not Cheap
- 11 Celebrity Millennium
- 12 Trip insurance
- 13 Alaska or Galagpagos - Family of 4
- 14 Cruising the Baltic in June
- 15 Costs all round when sick without adequate cover
- 16 Rental car return - Southampton UK
- 17 Has anyone sailed with Ponant?
- 18 Best time to book Royal Caribbean cruise for best price?
- 19 Beaches on Grand Turk and Amber Cove
- 20 Surprise Alaskan Cruise for my Mom for Mother's Day
- 21 Alaska Cruise
- 22 Alaskan cruise with young kids
- 23 Cabin mate for Norway cruise in July
- 24 Viking Southern Med. Ports
- 25 La Pinta or Santa Cruz II - Galapagos