We are booked on the 14 night Panama Canal cruise Oct 12th and are hoping to find out how close we will be to the central locations in the following ports.
Cabo San Lucas.
We are not too interested in the ships tours but would like to sight see independently Grateful for all advice.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Holiday Cruising with a toddler
- 2 Bucket List
- 3 Viking Homelands cruise of Baltic
- 4 Perks for owning shares to cruise lines
- 5 Crazy cruise complaints.
- 6 BEWARE OF VIKING RIVER CRUISES!
- 7 Suggestion on Cruise in the Great Lakes
- 8 European River Cruises - strategy
- 9 We're “Country Cruising”.. And Lovin It!
- 10 Considering a Tauck river cruise
- 11 Booking directly with cruise line or through an agency?
- 12 European River Cruise Itineraries and Companies
- 13 Quick cruise beginning of March Bahamas vs Carribbean
- 14 tips on disney cruises
- 15 MSN made me so angry!!!
- 16 Baggage storage before cruise
- 17 Cabin Location: How concerned should I be?
- 18 RCCL, Independence of the Seas, Yea!
- 19 Quiet in the Forum
- 20 RIP FLL shooting Victims
- 21 Cruise ports in Northern Africa
- 22 Dry bag solution for Antarctica
- 23 Travel Agent recommendation
- 24 Viking Switzerland to the North Sea
- 25 Cunard vs. Oceania