We are booked on the 14 night Panama Canal cruise Oct 12th and are hoping to find out how close we will be to the central locations in the following ports.
Cabo San Lucas.
We are not too interested in the ships tours but would like to sight see independently Grateful for all advice.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Antarctica Trip Report, March 2015, 10 Days
- 2 Quiet in the Forum
- 3 Santiago to Buenos Aires on the Sun in March 2016.
- 4 Viking handles Elbe low water badly
- 5 Royal Princess 21 Days western Mediterranean and Greek Isles
- 6 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 7 inoculations
- 8 What is "roll call" on Cruise Critic?
- 9 St Petersburg & Scandinavian Gems
- 10 Best Luxury Cruise to Greek Islands?
- 11 November Mediterranean Cruise
- 12 Scenic River Cruise USA Pricing Discrimination
- 13 Viking River Cruise Accident, Two Crew Killed
- 14 Ncl Jewel falling apart?
- 15 Alaska Cruise
- 16 Celebrity Reflection - December 31st 2016
- 17 expedition-style cruising to Antarctica
- 18 Princess vs. Norwegian
- 19 Worse Cruise Experience On Holland America Eurodam
- 20 Decision on May 2017 Alaska Cruise
- 21 New Zealand: Recommendations for shore excursions
- 22 Formal nights
- 23 Quick cruise beginning of March Bahamas vs Carribbean
- 24 Cruise the North West Passage
- 25 European River Cruises - strategy