We are booked on the 14 night Panama Canal cruise Oct 12th and are hoping to find out how close we will be to the central locations in the following ports.
Cabo San Lucas.
We are not too interested in the ships tours but would like to sight see independently Grateful for all advice.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 http://slimdreneavis.fr/lipo-13/
- 2 Stay away from Cruise,com and cruisesonly.com
- 3 Grand Princess Returns to Port for Repairs
- 4 Baltic Cruise Itinerary Question
- 5 Booking directly with cruise line or through an agency?
- 6 Need tour help for Diamond Princess roundtrip from Singapore itinerary
- 7 Shore Excursions in Juneau
- 8 What to pack South America
- 9 SICKNESS ON VIKING!
- 10 Best Luxury Cruise to Greek Islands?
- 11 Cruisewear on Princess
- 12 Cruise parking, Fort Lauderdale
- 13 Cruise facts
- 14 Santiago to Buenos Aires on the Sun in March 2016.
- 15 Antarctica-Expedition-Feb.2017-By OneOcean-
- 16 Quiet in the Forum
- 17 Trip report. Our cruise on the Diamond Princess with a stay in Tokyo
- 18 Viking handles Elbe low water badly
- 19 What is "roll call" on Cruise Critic?
- 20 Anyone had problems with Affordable Tours?
- 21 What to wear onboard Zaandam from Santiago to Buenos Aires.
- 22 Royal Princess 21 Days western Mediterranean and Greek Isles
- 23 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 24 inoculations
- 25 St Petersburg & Scandinavian Gems