Hi, My husband and I are going on this cruise: (12 days Holy Land From Venice to Athens on Sept 16 2011) We are devout Catholics and were interested in possibly paying for a Catholic priest to come along and say mass on the ship and in the Holy land. If anyone is interested in chipping in please let me know. Thanks!
12 days Holy Land From Venice to Athens
- 1 Boston: Black Falcon Terminal to Hilton at Logan by taxi or ship transfer?
- 2 quick lunch in Paris
- 3 What to pack for an Alaska Inside Passage Cruise in mid-June
- 4 A few questions about RCI Majesty of the Seas
- 5 Rhine River Cruise - Amsterdam to Zurick
- 6 Alaska-Oceania vs Regent
- 7 Travel Report for Azamara Journey - Asia Cruise
- 8 Venice Port and Hotel help
- 9 Regent vs Oceania Australia/New Zealand 2014
- 10 first time cruise (Carribean): what money do we take?
- 11 Cayos Cochinos
- 12 California Coastal Cruise
- 13 (Almost) Day and a half in Rome
- 14 Shared excursions on Norwegian Spirit June 16, 2013 sailing
- 15 Royal Caribbean drink prices and the new alcohol policy 2013
- 16 Going on a Cruise? Do you still want to after you read this?
- 17 Grand Turk
- 18 Transportation from Rome airport to Port
- 19 cruise ship illness outbreaks (the Norovirus reports for 2012&2013)
- 20 Shore excursions on Paul Gaugin ship in Tahiti?
- 21 6 solid days at sea w/transatlantic trip
- 22 Carnival Triumph to be Fun Ship 2.0 refurbished
- 23 Which River Cruise company?? Amsterdam to Vienna 2014
- 24 Best River cruise company for Europe?
- 25 Anyone had problems with Affordable Tours?