we are taking a cruise from New York in September and will be visiting the following ports:
New Port Rhode Island
Bar Harbour Maine
Halifax Nova Scotia
Sydney Nova Scotai
CHarlottetown Prince Edward Island
Gulf of St Larence
We will be going on the Eurodam / Holland America.
We have taken 2 cruises with HA before so know what to expect.
My husband and I are in our 40's and like to do our own thing.
Any tips for the ports or the ship would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Norwegian Gem
- 2 http://www.healthybooklet.com/zyalix/
- 3 http://healthytipweb.com/tes-core/
- 4 http://goldenhealthcenters.com/xcele-brain/
- 5 expedition-style cruising to Antarctica
- 6 ALASKAN CRUISE - MAY 2017
- 7 Scenic River Cruise USA Pricing Discrimination
- 8 Port Canaveral Orlando _ what to do
- 9 Cruisewear on Princess
- 10 Quick cruise beginning of March Bahamas vs Carribbean
- 11 Celeystal Cruise Line
- 12 RD poll of most trusted cruise in USA.
- 13 Pisa & Florence - Looking for people to share shore excursion
- 14 Choosing a river cruise company in Europe..
- 15 Car rental from Norwegian Pride of America
- 16 European River Cruises - strategy
- 17 Port Canaveral
- 18 Formal nights
- 19 St Petersburg & Scandinavian Gems
- 20 Alaska Cruise
- 21 Royal Princess 21 Days western Mediterranean and Greek Isles
- 22 November Mediterranean Cruise
- 23 NCL Loses all our reservations
- 24 Accident on Harmony of the seas. Crew killed and injured.
- 25 Viking handles Elbe low water badly