we are taking a cruise from New York in September and will be visiting the following ports:
New Port Rhode Island
Bar Harbour Maine
Halifax Nova Scotia
Sydney Nova Scotai
CHarlottetown Prince Edward Island
Gulf of St Larence
We will be going on the Eurodam / Holland America.
We have taken 2 cruises with HA before so know what to expect.
My husband and I are in our 40's and like to do our own thing.
Any tips for the ports or the ship would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Alaska or Galagpagos - Family of 4
- 2 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 3 Alaska Cruise
- 4 Going!
- 5 Barcelona: Pier to Airport Transfer
- 6 Ist time cruiser on Carnival Liberty Bahamas
- 7 Viking cruise in early October
- 8 Trip insurance
- 9 Husband is a green card holder
- 10 Caution if considering Viking River Cruises
- 11 Cruising the Baltic in June
- 12 Virgin to build cruise ships.
- 13 Hello, San Juan and Jewel Of The Seas
- 14 Clothes for Baltic cruise
- 15 Sunshine, On A Cloudy Day
- 16 Quick cruise beginning of March Bahamas vs Carribbean
- 17 Southern Caribbean Cruise tips - Celebrity
- 18 How do you decide if you would lie a cruise?
- 19 HAL - "Open Seating Notification"
- 20 Transportation from airport to Manhattan hotels
- 21 Prague to Budapest with Tauck in May, 2016
- 22 MSC splendida
- 23 Shore excursions Alaskan inside passage
- 24 Avoid MSC; Worst vacation ever!
- 25 Cruise Mate- last minute, 33 days from San Diego