we are taking a cruise from New York in September and will be visiting the following ports:
New Port Rhode Island
Bar Harbour Maine
Halifax Nova Scotia
Sydney Nova Scotai
CHarlottetown Prince Edward Island
Gulf of St Larence
We will be going on the Eurodam / Holland America.
We have taken 2 cruises with HA before so know what to expect.
My husband and I are in our 40's and like to do our own thing.
Any tips for the ports or the ship would be appreciated.
10 day Canada / New England cruise
- 1 Copenhagen pier
- 2 TRANSATLANTIC CRUISING TIPS AND OPINIONS
- 3 Island Princess Panama Canal Cruise excursion
- 4 Cruising?
- 5 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 6 Mediteranean cruise in Nov
- 7 Azamara cruises
- 8 Best way to prevent seasickness?
- 9 the new Royal Caribbean menu 2013
- 10 Carnival Cheers Program more expensive on all all-you-can-drink ships but 2
- 11 RCCL or Princess for Alaska
- 12 Florida Bus
- 13 transportation from Port Charlotte to Fort Everglades
- 14 News. Viking river cruises entering ocean liner market.
- 15 Please help with Ketchikan
- 16 St.Croix dropped as cruise stop
- 17 Trip report: Sapphire Princess May 11-18 2013/Wine Country Coastal
- 18 How are Carnival Cruises during the winter months?
- 19 Suggestions for excursions in the Greek Isles Oct 2013
- 20 Are there any cruises to South America that depart from the United States?
- 21 Which River Cruise company?? Amsterdam to Vienna 2014
- 22 Who wants to join us on Pacific Coastal?
- 23 Cruising to Iceland
- 24 San Diego Zoo
- 25 excursions with outside vendors