We're in our mid-30's and want to go to an AI for our 10th anniversary. We're leaving the kids at home. Not much is important except drinks, food, and room service. We really picture just lying around on the beach and in the room for five or six days. We're not big into dancing/nightlife. We're more drink and converse kind of people. Historical excursions might be welcome, but not necessary. We'd like to avoid touristy trap, huge places, but are open to just about any place in the end. Budget is 4k total, but in searching places, 3k or so seems to be adequate for a few days stay in June from Baltimore.
Zero AI/Caribbean experience...need advice
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Family vacation with Teens/Tweens: Caymans, Bahamas, Belize, Costa Rica
- 2 St Thomas/Puerto Rico
- 3 Does anyone know of a house or condo to rent on or near the beach in Cuba
- 4 St. Lucia or Antigua?
- 5 Beaches, Rainforest, Waterfalls- Can I have it all?
- 6 Bahamas or Republic of Panama
- 7 Warning-Grand Turk "Palm Grove Villas" a horrible experience!
- 8 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 9 Cayman restaurant ?s
- 10 Grotto Bay Beach vs. Fairmont Southampton w/kids 6&7
- 11 Tortola & SADE villa rental
- 12 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 13 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 14 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 15 Punta Cana vs Santo Domingo, differences?
- 16 Best grocery shopping in St Thomas on way to Red Hook
- 17 Looking for luxury (but less developed) resort in Turks and Caicos
- 18 barbados advoce for family villa trip
- 19 short report: Barbados - is there anywhere this friendly?
- 20 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 21 Which island?
- 22 Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens
- 23 A week in TCI, and some questions
- 24 eighty+ travelers thinking of St. John
- 25 Resort hotels on St Croix