We're in our mid-30's and want to go to an AI for our 10th anniversary. We're leaving the kids at home. Not much is important except drinks, food, and room service. We really picture just lying around on the beach and in the room for five or six days. We're not big into dancing/nightlife. We're more drink and converse kind of people. Historical excursions might be welcome, but not necessary. We'd like to avoid touristy trap, huge places, but are open to just about any place in the end. Budget is 4k total, but in searching places, 3k or so seems to be adequate for a few days stay in June from Baltimore.
Zero AI/Caribbean experience...need advice
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 St. Martin/Nevis Trip Report
- 2 Seven Mile Beach Questions
- 3 Vacation Ideas
- 4 1st time to Caribbean/Turks & Caicos - suggestions
- 5 Jamaica vs. Barbados
- 6 Tips for bahamas
- 7 First time to Puerto Rico need advise please
- 8 condo / villa with kids, on the beach
- 9 My trip report from 10/23 - 11/1/14 - St. John USVI's
- 10 Cupecoy Beach
- 11 Bay Gardens Beach Hotel in St Lucia
- 12 Barbados with two kids under 4.
- 13 walkable hotels
- 14 Colony Club Barbados OR Sandals Great Exuma Bahamas????
- 15 Back from San Juan
- 16 St Thomas
- 17 Cheapest excursions in Punta Cana?
- 18 Cuba - Questions about Phone/Internet/Currency
- 19 St Thomas need condo advice and trip plans
- 20 Turks and Caicos - Best Time to Book Accomodation
- 21 Grenada - Coyaba vs. Flamboyant
- 22 Aruba Restaurants
- 23 Aruba Restaraunts
- 24 Car Rental Puerto Rico
- 25 First time solo - the Bahamas