We're in our mid-30's and want to go to an AI for our 10th anniversary. We're leaving the kids at home. Not much is important except drinks, food, and room service. We really picture just lying around on the beach and in the room for five or six days. We're not big into dancing/nightlife. We're more drink and converse kind of people. Historical excursions might be welcome, but not necessary. We'd like to avoid touristy trap, huge places, but are open to just about any place in the end. Budget is 4k total, but in searching places, 3k or so seems to be adequate for a few days stay in June from Baltimore.
Zero AI/Caribbean experience...need advice
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Mid October Honeymoon
- 2 Need help with a Caribbean Destination Wedding-REVISED
- 3 Comments regarding this Puerto Rico condo?
- 4 Cuba help!
- 5 Just posted my Key West trip report and photos
- 6 Nevis Trip Guidance
- 7 Rent a car?
- 8 Anguilla Beaches
- 9 LIAT Air
- 10 Romantic Dinner - special occasion- in Bermuda
- 11 Caribbean Islands Cruise
- 12 Need help with a Caribbean Destination Wedding
- 13 Any good cruises from Port Canaveral
- 14 Bermuda in Sept for 5 nights
- 15 St. Lucia Trip Report – A Snapshot
- 16 Where do we go?!?! help 50+ couple looking for 30 anniversary trip advice
- 17 50+ where to dance?
- 18 Honeymoon in August- St Lucia ruled out help us pick a destination!
- 19 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 20 All Inclusive Honeymoon
- 21 Aruba...too Americanized?
- 22 Thinking about moving to US Virgin Islands
- 23 Chinungunya Mosquitos
- 24 Wedding/Honeymoon All In One...Looking for Helpful Advice
- 25 Butler room in Sandals Grande Riviera Ocho Rios